Chapter 8

A New Beginning
 
The school bell rang and the students went back to their seats. Ms. Kim, along with the Jo twins, came into the classroom. Everyones eyes were directly looking at the Jo twins. Most of the girls were smiling and blushing, while most of the guys were being a little bit jealous of their perfect looks. Ms. Kim got the class' attention back.
 
"Class, these two lovely boys, Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin, are going to be your new classmates. Treat them well, okay?"
"Yes Ms. Kim"
 
Ms. Kim pointed to their seats, which were just right next to Chanyeon and Rarin. Both bowed to Ms. Kim and went to their seats. Kwangmin seating next to Chanyeon and Youngmin seating next to Rarin. After a few hours of long lectures, it was lunch time. All four of them went around the school for a tour, then went to the cafeteria to eat. They knew that Chanyeol was waiting for them so they were trying to find him. He saw them coming into the canteen and waved at them to go sit with him. 
 
"Hey you guys!"
"Oh! Ya Park Chanyeol! Why did you have to sit all the way here?"
"Why? Is there something wrong sitting here Lee Chanyeon?"
"No, it's just that we had a hard time finding you."
"Well you found me! Come on let's eat. I've been waiting for you guys, while my food was quickly getting cold."
"Oh just eat!"
 
Everyone started eating, and the next thing you know they were done in minutes. Even though they were done munching away their food, they were chatting and teasing each other, like what normal friends do. Laughing and having a fun time, there was one person who was focused on something or someone else. Chanyeol smiling while looking at Chanyeon's precious face, which was full of happiness and joy glittering in her eyes. Chanyeol felt uneasy for a moment. "What the heck?" he thought. His mind began to tell him to keep looking her, as if he was in trance. His stomach began to feel like they were butterflies flying, trying to get out. He thought to himself again, "Ya Park Chanyeol! Why are you like this?" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes, all he saw was Chanyeon's pretty face. He couldn't take it anymore so he excused himself to take a breather.
 
"Uhm, you guys... I need to get some fresh air."
 
Chanyeon noticed that there was something wrong with him. So she followed him outside. She saw Chanyeol sitting down on the bench by the cherry blossom tree. She adored what she was seeing. A very handsome flower boy she just knew a day ago, sitting there with that prince-like aura with him. Unknowingly, she was smiling and her heart was beating against her chest. Chanyeon realized what was happening. She felt her heart and calmed it down. She was carefully thinking to herself if she should approach him or not, especially with the state she is in. Taking a few deep breaths, she had enough courage to walk up to him. 
 
"Chanyeol..."
"Oh Chanyeon... Sit down..."
"Is there a problem?"
"A problem? No... I just needed some air, that's all."
"Ahhh ok..."
 
Awkwardness taking over the atmosphere. Neither one of them spoke a word. Silently sitting on the bench with the sunlight sparkling down on them and the branches of the trees swaying softly. A cherry blossom was swiftly falling down. It landed just on the edge of Chanyeon's head. Chanyeol reached out his hand to get it off, but Chanyeon turned around and saw what Chanyeol was doing. Their eyes met for a moment. However, Chanyeol continued to reach for the cherry blossom. He got it, then handed it to Chanyeon and said "Will you go out with me?"