Chapter 7

A New Beginning
 
"What?! Ya Jo Kwangmin, did you just hear what came out of our mothers mouths?"
"Huh? Oh, yea... Eomma, are we really living together?"
"I'm sorry darling, but it was our only choice. Richan and Chanyeon, we both promise to not be a bother and we'll return our thanks to you someday. We're grateful and sorry."
"Oh you didn't have to say that! It was the only way for you guys to live."
"Yea, I would agree with mom. We'll have fun in this house with you guys around anyway! I'm an only child so it gets lonely every now and then."
 
All of them happily smiled at each other and began to eat supper. When they were done, Chanyeon and Kwangmin went up to their rooms and said goodnight to each other.
 
The next morning, alarms went ringing. It was time for them to wake up and get ready for school. Chanyeon went to the bathroom first, then Kwangmin, and finally his twin brother, Youngmin. The three ate their breakfast before they left. While walking to the bus stop, Kwangmin was convincing Youngmin to talk to Rarin, since he did make a deal with her. 
 
"Youngmin..."
"Yes my brother?"
"What do you think abot Rarin?"
"Rarin? Chanyeon's bestfriend? What about her?"
"Yea, and well you know that I like you know who."
"And?"
"And that I can't really talk to her very well."
"I think that's obvious bro. Just tell me. What is it?"
"I made a deal with Rarin to tell her about us moving here and in exchange I would let you hang out with her."
"What?! Are you crazy?!"
"What? I thought you didn't like her. Besides, it's just like making new friends."
"Aigoo... Fine."
"Thank you!"
 
Kwangmin hugged his brother very tightly that he didn't know Chanyeon was staring at them like they were a couple. Immediately, he let go of his twin and casually continued walking. Chanyeon giggled and kept walking. They reached the bus stop and boarded the bus once it came.
 
It was just after a few minutes that they've arrived. Rarin and Chanyeol were waiting for them in front of the entrance. The three saw them, then started walking towards them. Chanyeon explained that she needed to lead the twins to the office to get their schedules and meet the teachers. Both Rarin and Chanyeol understood, so they went to class first. 
 
Knock knock knock! 
 
"Come in!" responded one of the teachers. Chanyeon opened the sliding door and went in. She bowed and greeted the staff. She also told them about her friends coming in as new students. The two young lads went in, bowed and greeted their new teachers. All of the teachers, especially the women, were amazed by their dashing good looks and charming smiles. Chanyeon led them to her homeroom teacher, Ms. Kim.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Kim. Let me introduce to you to Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin."
"Annyeonghaseyo."
"Oh Chanyeon, I see you have very fine friends."
"Uhh yes... They are very fine. And healthy!"
"Well your work is done here, you can go back to the classroom. We'll go be there in 5 minutes."
"Nae Ms. Kim."
 
Chanyeon bowed and left the staff room. Meanwhile, the twins were left with Ms. Kim.
 
"So, how are you two doing?"
"We're doing good."
"Good. I hear that you guys were doing good in your old school."
"Yea, we try our best."
"Excellent! Just the attitude I was looking for! Okay, so here are you schedules and let's get going."