I[ Chapter 1 ]I

Discrimination

Life has never been normal for anybody. I'm serious, anybody. You have to at least have ups and downs moments added to your lifetime. If you don't have it, then your probably dead that's for sure. Lee Taemin's life in here have loads of ups and downs. And it's pretty serious too. His love life didn't turned out the way he wanted. And it had torn his life apart...

 
 
Lee Taemin that is, yep, I'm a junior in high school hoping to find a new, decent girlfriend. And my parents have to approve her of course. Well, summer break is over and you know, school begins. To tell you the truth, I'm feeling nervous as heck. I didn't think that I would be THAT nervous but, I guess it's just how it is. My parents dropped me off in front of the school building. There was a big, huge in front of it. And it has a walkway of pink flowers in front which gave it a little more color. Then, a crowd of pushy students greeted me as I took a step on the ground. It was horrifying really. Suddenly, a tall brunette kid, who I'm assuming is a jock, pushed me in the shoulder really hard. I whimpered from the pain he had given me and massaged my shoulder. The tall kid then turned around and saw my painful face. I guess he felt sorry for me because he came up and apologized. "Hey kid, are you alright? Sorry for pushing you. I hope you forgive me." He gave me a warm smile that I can't take my eyes off of. I stared at it for a moment looking like a total creep. "Hello? Hello? Kid? YO!!" I snapped out of my own little trance and focused back to reality. "OH! Um, sorry. Yeah, I forgive you." I scratched the back of my head awkwardly as I looked down on the ground. "Thanks!-" He gave me a pat on the back. "See ya later. Probably in the hallways or at lunch." He waved goodbye to me and walked into the school building.
 
 
 Stupidly, I suddenly cupped my hands and yelled, "WHATS YOUR NAME!?!?" He turned around surprised by the sudden noise. He smiled and dropped his bag on the floor and cupped his hands and yelled, "MY NAME IS CHOI MINHO!! WHAT'S YOURS?" I smiled at his funny doing. "MY NAME IS LEE TAEMIN!! OH, AND THANKS FOR BEING NICE TO ME TODAY!! SEE YA LATER!" By the time I finished that sentence, I coughed roughly while laughing at the same time. "SEE YA LATER!!" He waved goodbye once again and walked inside. I didn't regret yelling his name. Then, I walked into the school building like I'm prancing in a meadow full of pretty butterflies. Sure I look like idiot, but I don't give a crap. 
 
The first class I have to apparently history, which is my least favorite subject. All those dates, ugh, I can't remember all of those! I don't remember where I put some of my stuff in my own house. So, how am I suppose to memorize that? I settled all my heavy textbooks on my desk and sighed. I knew that this was gonna be a long day of course. I remembered the hyung that I met this morning. He was nice and unlike any other kids. But he was a jock of course, with the school's varsity jacket and all. I don't play sports! No way am I gonna waste my time playing sports! I guess I'm not that kind of person. My arms are as skinny as tree branches. You can bite it off if you want but I suggest you not to because it will hurt me. (DUH!) 
 
Our teacher walked into class with confidence holding a big binder in front of him. Yeah, it's a him sadly. He's bald and wears glasses like almost any other old male teachers do. He wore a brownish suit with a plaid red tie which I think is very stupid in my opinion. He seems to be the formal type, or as I say, the "strict" type. I can totally tell from the way he talks and walks. We bowed as he stood in the middle of the classroom in front. "We had a great start there." He settled his giant binder in his squeaky clean desk making it line up with the edges. "Okay, class. Lets go over the ground rules." The whole class sighed and groaned rudely. "No sighing! You must be positive! If I hear that one more time from you, all of you go outside and run 50 laps...in the BIG circle." The whole class gasped and sat in a positive position with backs straight. This douche is ridiculous! I knew he was that kind of person who gives kids physical punishments. I hate those teachers. Lets see if they can do it themselves! Geez! It's torture in school. "-rule number 3: NO SLOUCHING! IT'S DISRESPECTFUL!" His voice boomed even through the vacant hallways. "4, ALWAYS LISTEN AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME!" He pointed two fingers to his eyes and pointed it back at the students with a serious face. "I can see everything..." Woah, we've gotta badass over here. So, basically what I'm going to do for the next hour and forty-five minutes is tapping my stupid pencil on my wooden desk. "5, Learn. The end." Is this guy stupid or something. Of course we learn in school! What do we have school for oh smart one? I'm pretty pissed for having this dude as a teacher for the next 10 months. Well, I guess time will go by fast right? 
 
Yep, I was right. Time did pass by fast and now it's lunch time. Surprisingly, I was hoping to bump into the Mingo or Minho hyung...I don't know. But, I was happy that I gone through my least favorite class. Next, I have math. I don't mind math. I'm good at it, but I don't really enjoy doing it…I just like it. There's a difference between enjoy and like you know. I'm searching the cafeteria for an empty seat and all of the sudden, I spot my best friend, who is very touchy with me. I know he's gay, but he doesn't love me. He loves me like a son apparently. Ruffling my head, sometimes making me food, and gives me lots of care and is always worried about me. "Taeminnie!" He ran to me and gave me a hug. I know people call it gay, well, I call it bromance. It's a word, trust me. "Hey Key hyung. You're always as touchy as ever." I gave him an awkward laugh and he let go. "Sorry Taemin. So, did you meet any new friends?" And when he said 'friends', he ment 'lover'. My best friend a whacko-doodle in the head, seriously I'm not kidding. "Well..." Oh my god, what have I done? Now he's going to expect an answer. He looked at me curiously and raised a brow. "Ahem?"
 
You know, sometimes, I REALLY HATE HIM! "Well, there's this guy named Minho that I've met on the front of the school building... HE'S JUST A BUDDY! Like, a friend. Not -ugh- a boy fffrienndd..." I stretched out my words so that that word cannot be heard. "Sure he is." Key smirked and walked away to his boyfriend, Jonghyun. Amazingly, they have stayed together since 6th grade and now they're in 12th…senior year. I'm only a junior. Wish I could catch up to them… Across from Key was the tall hyung, Minho. Minho glared at Key with anger. I didn't know and I don't want to know why. So yeah… I didn't know where to sit. At first, I was thinking of sitting next to Minho, but apparently now, I've decided to sit next to Key and his boyfriend. I snuck in quietly and sat across both of them. The reason why I snuck there was because Key expects me to sit next to Minho. If I don't, then I get the..."diva" talk. This time, I'm willing to risk this chance. I didn't want to sit alone because I will instantly put into a group called the "loners". "Taemin, why are you here? Aren't you suppose to sit with-" Suddenly, Minho came in and sat next to me which gave me a huge shock. "WOAH! What the hell are you doing here Minho?" Minho chuckled and said, "I was going to ask to hang out with me and my buddies. But then you want over to this table and sat with Key." I tilted my head in confusion. "You're a senior?" He nodded and asked, "Why? You fresh meat?" What the f-!! He thinks I'm a freshman? "I'm a junior." I grunted under my breath. Minho then bulge his two huge eyes at me. "Really? I'm so sorry. You're cute and baby face must've made me mistaken that you're a freshman." I blushed at his comment. Yeah, I'm cute and did he just say baby?!?!? My face may look pretty, but it shows no signs of babyness anywhere! People need glasses...  C'mon, it's necessary!  
 
 
 
Hai!!!~~~ First chapter! Hope you like it! ****KatDaug20387