I[ Chapter 6 ]I

Discrimination

 

Taemin's POV 
School is finally finished, YESS! I couldn't wait to go to Minho's house! I walked out of the school building to find Minho waiting by his...his...PORSCHE!! My favorite kind of ing car!! I ran to the car, not him surprisingly, and touched it. Yeah, I touched it. BOO-YAH! My dream car! I always dreamt of having it. 
 
"Do you like it?" He smiled at my exciting reaction to his car. 
 
"Hell yes I do! It's my dream to have this car!" 
 
"Well then, come on in! If you know, want to check to out." 
 
After hearing him say that, the dashed into the car and started exploring the car, touching all the fancy-schmashy buttons. Minho then the engine and started driving. Boy, it felt good. 
 
{Author's notes: Get all of your y thoughts outta your head!!} 
 
The car ride was smooth, like the road is completely flat. I stuck my head out of the window and felt all the stress disappearing away. It's an amazing feeling. What's more amazing is getting to be here with Minho. It's an extraordinary feeling. 
 
Minho's POV 
Looking at that kid having such a great time is just...so hard to explain. It makes me smile,  makes my heart skip a beat, and just makes me want to write a thousand word essay on why I like him so much. I've never felt this way before, especially towards girls. 
 
I parked my car in front of my house and went to the front door. I glanced behind me to see if Taemin followed me but instead of doing that, he's standing there, paralyzed, with his mouth hanging out. His head leaned backwards so I guess he's just looking at my house. Seriously, why does everybody do that? It's just a very big house! 
 
Pulling Taemin along with me, I brought him into the kitchen to say hello to my parents. 
 
"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Choi. My name is Lee Taemin and I'm here to help Minho set up his iPhone 5." 
 
"Ah! Such an adorable kid!" My mom went to him and pinched his cheeks. I wouldn't blame my mom for that. He's just irresistible! 
 
"Thanks Mrs. Choi," said Taemin. 
 
"If you need anything, I mean ANYTHING, just ask me okay?" My mom joyfully asked. 
 
Taemin nodded and I dragged him up stairs to my room. My room is on the 5th floor so I hope he isn't tired managing to climb on the stairs. I looked back I he is tired, just like every other guest I bring to my house... 
 
"Minho, are we there yet?" He whined.
 
"Two more flights Taemin-ah." I gave him my hand and walked him all the way in the 5th floor. 
 
"Wow, you're house sure is huge!" 
 
"I get that a lot haha..." 
 
I my computer in my room as soon as we got in and laid my iPhone beside. 
 
"You can start now if you want." 
 
"Oh, okay!" Taemin replied. 
 
I watched him as he took his taemin to took out all the stuff he needed. Oh, did I forget to mention something else? Yeah, um, you see, I already know how to simply set up on iPhone 5...hehe. I just lied so that he could come to my house... SO YOU THOUGHT THAT IM STUPID!! Well, fooled cha ;) 
 
I worked on my homework. I thought that Taemin also has homework so I asked him,"Hey Taemin, do you have any homework?" 
 
"Hmm? Yeah." 
 
"You can work on it now and set up my iPhone after." 
 
"Nah, I'd rather finish this up for you." 
 
I so touched. So what I decided to do is I took his homework on secretly and finished it for him. History, math, science, everything. It's my way of saying thanks to him. 
 
Time passed by pretty quickly. It's already 7 and I'm starving to death. My parents are at a friend's party so I'm going to eat the usual leftovers.
 
"Hey Taemin, you anything to eat?" 
 
"Yeah sure whatever," then he yawned. 
 
I grinned at his cute little action. Every move he makes, I think it's cute. I don't know, it's just me. I bet thousands of people would agree with me. 
 
I got cold pizzas  in the fridge and warmed it up in the microwave. BRAH, that's how I roll. It's still tastes pretty decent. I then brought the two plate of pizzas upstairs. Then realized I didn't need to bring two. Taemin fell asleep right on my desk. Being a good boy, like I usually am, I carried him and laid him down on my bed. 💫He looks beautiful💫 Should I change his clothes? (Uh-oh being naughty again) Now that I'm thinking about it, I should. Sleeping with skinny jeans is pretty uncomfortable. Don't you agree? I mean, we're all boys right? I took his pants off and threw it to the other side of the bed. Then I grabbed my pair of plaid pajama pants and put it on him. There, better. *squeals* I love his pink boxers!! 
 
I got up and went to check on my computer to see if he's done. Surprisingly, he is. Impressive... I decided to take a shower then go to sleep. My heart was beating, sweats were forming on my forehead, I was nervous as heck. Still, I went and slept next to my crush, Taemin. BET YOU ALL ARE JEALOUS! XD 
 
 
{So that's the end! Long time no see eh? Sorry it's late. I made a chapter and I accidentally deleted it so I made another one. I was so mad myself so I stopped writing for a few days and started writing again. Thanks for all the subs! Hope I can finish another chapter early!}