I[ Chapter 7 ]I

Discrimination

Narrator’s POV

“Ugh, what happened?” Little Taemin groaned.

 It was about 9 in the morning with bright sunlight brightly shining on his face through the flowy white curtains. Taemin regained his vision after blinking a few times. The youngling then reached for his phone but was then blocked by a person next to him. That person…is…Choi Minho. Never could he have thought that sleeping with his crush was possible. It was almost like a dream! After blinking more, he realized that it was reality. At first, he was surprised, scared, and freaked out a little bit.

 Then he looked down and saw that his clothes have been changed! Not by him, but by…Minho. Taemin started getting more freaked out because if Minho saw his pink boxers, which he did, it will absolutely embarrass him! His heart then started to get warmer. Getting a girlish feeling making his cheeks bright pink like those Japanese anime girls.

 He didn’t know what to do except to sit there and stare at Minho like a freaky stalker. Taemin skimmed Minho’s y, luscious body. His shirt was halfway up his torso, revealing his brawny abs. Taemin his lips as he glanced to the bottom…not knowing how long it is… (PFFT Taemin is very naughty)

It was almost 10 so the naughty youngling decided to wake Minho up.

“Minho…Minho…YAH MINHO!!” Taemin’s voice boomed.

Minho woke up to the sudden calling of his name. He then saw Taemin, kneeling on the floor, looking at him straight to the face.

“Hello…” He whispered softly with a raspy morning voice.

“Hello! Wanna get breakfast?” The cheerful boy said.

“Haha,” Minho reached out to pinch his cheeks. “Sure. I’ll go change okay?”

Taemin nodded and looked at Minho’s still revealing abs. Minho finally noticed it!

“YAH YAH!! What are you staring at?!?!”

Taemin chuckled and waved his hand to gesture “nothing”.

Minho smiled and then grabbed some clothes and dashed to the bathroom.

 

Minho’s POV

I find that kid more attractive now, but WAY too naughty. But, I like that. So, you’re probably thinking, “WHY THE HELL AREN’T YOU ASKING HIM OUT ALREADY??” Um well, maybe… GOD! BE A MAN CHOI MINHO!! You know, you try asking that pretty boy out. It’s much harder than you think with him batting his eyelashes at me, looking at me all cutesy and stuff. I just can’t take it! Too much pressure you know…

I got out of the bathroom to find Taemin changing his clothes in my room. He froze has he was half way into taking his shirt off. After that awkward moment, he continued to change. Taking EVERYTHING off. I felt drool drooping over my mouth. I just couldn’t take it! He’s Y AS HELL!!

“Oh… I’m sorry…” I said while looking down awkwardly.

“It’s fine. We’re all boys here,” Taemin exclaimed.

“Right…” I murmured.

Sometimes I forget that we’re all men here. Sometimes, I think of Taemin as a girl with flawless beauty. Prettier than anybody I know. But really, he’s a guy. I really didn’t know that a guy can be prettier than a girl…until I met “you know who”.

“Hey Taemin, hurry up, we have to go to school.”

Taemin nodded with delight and grabbed his stuff that he brought over and went downstairs. Then…there’s my mom.

“Aww!! You two look tots adorable!” My mother exclaimed. Then she came to Taemin and squeezed like a lemon.

“NGGGNNGGGG!!!!!!” (That’s the sound when you’re being squeezed. Are we clear? Okay?)

“Okay mom, that’s enough.” I got between both of them and I finally managed to get my mom away from Taemin.

“Oh okay… So you want some ALONEE TIME?” She singed-songed, “OKAAYY!”

Ugh, my mom sometimes, you know, GAHH!!

“Mother. Please. Get. Out!”

My mother nodded and tippy-toed to another room. Ah, finally, some peace.

“Yah, Taeminnie, you want something?”

“Hm? Oh, cereal is fine.” He smiled. His smile is so charming. I just..want to eat him up. So adorable!

I then took my favorite cereal out, the SHINee Bran, and poured it into two colorful medium-sized bowls. After that, I poured milk in and gave one bowl to Taemin and kept one for myself. Looking at Taemin eat cereal is just too irresistible. The way he chews, the way he scoops milk up and slurp it, and the way he wipes his mouth with a paper napkin gently. Every single move he does is perfect. (If I have a gif of Taemin eating cereal, I would definitely show you guys, but sadly, there’s none.)

“Okay, let’s go to school Taeminnie!”

Taemin cutely skipped outside and to my car cutely. I just want to do him. What? If you saw Taemin, would you want to do him too? I can absolutely answer your question. It’s a yes, like, for sure.

Driving to school with a cute kid in your car is quite hard. I help but glance over at him every now and then. He is now listening to music while swinging his stick-like legs back and forth. We got to school and Taemin look not as happy as he did at my house.

“What’s wrong Taeminnie?” I asked.

“You know, I DON’T LIKE SCHOOL.”

I fumbled his hair and wrapped my arm around him and walked him to his locker and his first class. For some odd reason, I feel like both of us are being watched or stalked. Like the feeling when you feel like Slenderman is behind you and all. Yeah, that feeling. But I guess that’s me. I care too much for Taemin and now I’m acting like his over protective boyfriend. Which reminds me… Why the haven’t I asked him out yet? I decided the D-day would be today. I like him too much now and I need him in my life. He makes everything more cheery and that’s missing puzzle in my heart. I dropped him off class and I waved at him while he waved back. I then walked to my locker and found Nichkun waiting right by his locker. He looked very broken down and pale. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he sat on the ground covering his head. As soon as he saw me, he stood up perfectly and walked towards me.

“N-nichkun, are you alright?”

“……..HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!”

Surprised at his loud question that I did not clearly understand, I asked gently, “W-what are you talking about?”

Nichkun sat on the ground leaning his back against the locker doors. He didn’t reply back for a few seconds. All I heard was sniffles.

 

Then he managed to say, “D-do you like Lee Taemin?”