I[ Chapter 4 ]I

Discrimination

 

Minho's POV
 
Taemin stepped on the gas pedal with so much force! How the hell did he get his driver's license? That little youngling does have Asian ninja skills! With his determined eyes, he dodged all the cars that was in the way without stepping on the break. Punk, should've known he's a troublemaker. Dodging side to side, he stuck his tongue out in a puppy-like way which made my body...tingle? Wtf?!? Tingle?!? Is that a new word added to my vocabulary? I will NEVER use it again. What's this tingly feeling? 
 
"SHUT THE UP MINHO!!"
 
 I yelled aloud in the car. Taemin stared at me with a shocking look.
 
"Um, Minho, what's up?" 
 
Taemin waved his hand in front of me to probably see if I'm a psychopathic or something. 
 
"N-nothing, lets continue going," I smiled awkwardly.
 
"We are already here... Can't you see the huge building in front of you?" Taemin made a presenting hand gesture in front of MY FACE. 
 
"AISH! Whatever lets go," I pushed his hand out of the way while hearing him giggling to himself. I was a bit pissed off with his sarcasm and all, but with his adorable, lovely face, it won't last long, trust me. 
 
Taemin hopped out of the car and ran through the door. He then poked his head off the side. 
 
"Hey Minho! GET YOUR OVER HERE!" 
 
Sheesh, that pretty little face can be harsh sometimes. His angry face just made me like him... And it's not a friend-like relationship...
 
Taemin's POV 
 
Man, Minho does take a long time to get to the freakin door. He finally got there which seemed like forever! 
 
"Now, lets get your new phone with a 2 year contract!" I said excitedly. 
 
"What the hell does that mean?" 
 
I placed both of my hands on my hips. Wow, this guy sure is brainless. 
 
"You can get a phone at a cheap price with a 2 year contract than buying a phone for yourself." I explained. Well, it's not exact, but that's how the process of the 2 year contract is to me. 
 
"But I want to buy myself a phone. I don't want to return my phone in two years!" 
 
"Well then, how much money do you have to your wallet?" 
 
I stood close to him to get a better view of his wallet while tapping my foot on the ground.
 
"About...500 dollars." 
 
"WHAT?!?!?" I exclaimed.
 
"No, about, 800 dollars." 
 
"AJHSKFNKFNSK!! 800 DOLLARS?!?!" What, does he have a rich family or something?
 
"Why are you overreacting so much Minnie?" 
 
"Well... Wait, Minnie, did you just called me Minnie?!?" I blushed at his nickname that he had given me. 
 
"Yep, that's your nickname." He gave me a wink which turned a red into an ULTIMATE RED!!! ! What the hell is wrong with me now?!?! It's ruining my manly reputation!! Hah, like I give a . I actually kind of like it. 
 
"Thanks. :3 Back to the main point... Do you, um, supposedly, have a rich family?" I raised my voice up a bit at family...for a special reason. Don't judge! 
 
"I guess. My dads football couch and my mom is a brand-named fashion designer."
 
Well, that makes sense now... 
 
"Come on, lets go get a phone. We don't have all day!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the AT&T store. 
 
"Hi, how may I help you two?" A female worker in an orange uniform asked. 
 
"This guy right next to me would like to take a phone. Go ahead and talked to him." I handed the worker over to Minho. 
 
"What kind of phone would you like sir?" 
 
Minho glanced around the room searching for a phone that suits him. 
 
"OH! THIS ONE PLEASE!" 
 
"An iPhone 5 it is! Would you like to buy it, or sign a 2 year contract?" 
 
"Buy it please." He took out his 800 dollars. 
 
"Um, hehe, it's not enough. The total cost is 1,000 dollars. Only 200 more sir." 
 
Minho reached into his pocket and pulled out 200 MORE dollars. Who the hell keeps 200 dollars in their pockets?!?! Uh, it's CHOI MINHO!! 
 
Minho stood on the other side of the room signing papers and stuff that I don't give a crap about. 
 
Minho's POV 
 
The lady gave me papers that I understand really well. I did it in the snap. The lady then came out with a small white box that entitles the "iPhone 5". 
 
"Here contains your phone. Hope you enjoy using it! Here's your number and here's my number!" She gave me a wink that sent shivers down my spine. Ugh, another admirer. I'm so tired of that kind of . I don't want a girlfriend! 
 
"Did you get your phone yet?" Taemin, who is at the front door, asked. 
 
"Yep, it's right here."
 
"Let's go back to school okay?" Taemin suggested. 
 
I nodded and we stepped outside. Right as we passed that trash can, I threw that lady's number away. I don't need that kind of ...
 
We went into the car and I exhaled before the crazy driving of Taemin's comes in. 
 
Before putting the car keys in the key hole of the car, Taemin decided to ask, "Do you need any help with setting up the phone?" 
 
I thought about the question and said, "How about you come to my house tomorrow after school to help me set it up? Are you free after school tomorrow?" 
 
Smooth Minho...nice.... 
 
"Sure. Lets get back to school now..." 
 
 
 
*Another chapter! Sorry it took so long. School yuh know... But I hope you enjoy this chapter!