I[ Chapter 10 ]I

Discrimination

Narrator's POV

The new and happy couple held hands and walked to the cafeteria for lunch after their 3rd period class. Everyone that was around him gave them odd looks and surprised comments. "OMG, is Minho homoual?" Or "Ugh, I'm so jealous of that kid Minho's dating!" Or "OH! What's his name?" (Taemin's) 

The people who are mostly surprised and shocked are the girls. A group of girls round up and sobbed in the bathroom together thinking they would have a chance with Minho. Actually, most of them got rejected by him. While the others just stood afar and dreamt about Minho.

Minho did felt guilty for making almost all the girls in his school cry, but he was more happy now that Taemin is his. Minho promised himself that he would keep Taemin by his side, protect him like a good and caring boyfriend. Therefore, he held hands with him during the whole lunch period. 

Minho glanced to his side to see one of his best friends giving him an insane glare. Nichkun, that is. The older's nostrils are flaring with anger and he clutched both of his hands as if his electronics device is loading very slowly and he his about to destroy it with his hard rock knuckles. (Author's life experience) 

Minho nervously looked away and turned his focus back to his beautiful boyfriend. Nichkun couldn't stand it anymore and marched out of the cafeteria in anger. He wanted to destroy Lee Taemin. He really wanted to, but he knows that killing is wrong. What should he do?

 

Minho's POV

I'm honestly kind of freaked out now by Nichkun's intensifying glare. Sends me chills in the back. Although, I felt unsure about our relationship, I held him tight in my arms. I worked my off asking him and pulled it off smoothly. I love him with all my heart and he's a keeper. God, but I felt really bad about what I told him in the past. (Nichkun)

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

 

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

This is more details of the past...

 

 

 

 

"What?! PFFFTT! EW! SERIOUSLY?! YOU'RE A BOY! THAT CAN NEVER HAPPENED!" Eleven year old Minho told Nichkun.

"Um excuse me?" Nichkun's voice cracked.

"Boys can't date! Plus, it's something called gay! And gay is wrong!"

"What?!" the older shrieked. He'd seen many boys dating boys though. "How is it wrong to Minho? " he thought.

"Yeah. Only girls and guys can be together."

"But I-I've seen-"

"What you've seen the people doing is wrong. Don't look and just immediately think it's okay! It's giving you ideas isn't it? Get back to your right mind Nichkun hyung!!" Minho placed both of his hands on the older's arms and shook him quite roughly.

"Sorry..." he murmured.

"And remember," Minho stepped very close to Nichkun. So close that Minho can hear his rapid heartbeats. "We can never be together..."

Nichkun's heart broke. At his young age, his confession to his first crush as been a failure. And it's to his best friend. He thought he could have a chance with Minho, but no... As soon as he turned the other direction, little Nichkun broke into tears and slowly dragged his body back to the school building.

When Nichkun was out of sight, Onew came running to Minho with a bucket of fried, crispy chicken that was still hot.

"Yah, wha di ai miz?" Onew said with his mouth full of chicken meat.

Minho didn't answer. He was too surprised to. He started to regret saying any of that to his best friend. Actually, he did have tini-tiny feelings for Nichkun. But, he kept quiet.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Minho snapped out of his little mind after being interrupted by Taemin slapping him on the cheek lightly.

"Yah. Yah. Yah."Taemin repeated constantly.

"Huh?"

"Lunch is over and we have to go back to class." Taemin grumpily said with his arms crossed like a five year old.

"Really? I guess we have to go." Minho scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Um...can you give me a goodbye hug?" Taemin's voice suddenly squeaked like a little chipmunk.

Minho chuckled and gave Taemin one big hug before parting. Looking behind him, he still saw taemin waving joyfully at him.

"I've made the right decision..." Minho thought.

 

Nichkun's POV

I was raging inside. I felt like punching and kicking replica of Taemin. Or better, actually punching and kicking Taemin. Speaking of that idiot, he's walking towards me right now. Apparently he still hasn't noticed me. Stupid kid. I've decided to play around with him for awhile.

"Yah Taemin."

He looked up and when he saw me, he flinched. Knew it, that kid's afraid of me.

"You've got yourself a little boyfriend right?"

He nodded his head and tried to continue to walk but instead was blocked by me.

"Can I tell you something? The guy that is your boyfriend right now is the guy that I've been desperately trying to get for six years..."

"And?" his spoke with a shakening tone.

"He's mine."

"N-no he's not. He's my boyfriend though."

I stepped a little close to him with a deadly sign on my face.

"Break up with him. And everything in your life will be normal. If you stay with him though-," I leaned into his ear and whispered, "-and your life changed forever.

Taemin stood there in shock with his back leaning on the locker doors. I slowly turned away and smirked with satisfaction.

 

Minho is going to be mine. He will be mine at the end no matter what. I will do whatever it takes.

 

 

I[Hey guys! So i've noticed that there are not a lot of comments below :(     So AFF readers, if you please comment down what should I improve or if you like my story or not that would be much apreciated. :D

Thanks for reading! ]I