I[ Chapter 12 ]I

Discrimination

 

I sat silently sat in my dark room at 4 in the morning pondering...and worrying... Minho has informed me that Nichkun doesn't play nice. I know that he will do anything to get want he wants. And the one that he truly wants is my Minho. I have no choice but to fight back. But how? 
 
School starts at 7:30 and I'm still in my freakin boxers at 6 in the morning. It's suddenly hard to breath, and the room slowly got darker. My head felt pain, like my skull is cracking in the process. It's probably because I didn't get much sleep. I got exactly 3 hours of sleep, the least I've ever gotten in my life. I quickly got to my bed and laid there for several minutes. While lying on my bed, I had a bit of thinking time. I had just realized that my life is pretty messed up. I like a male not a woman; and I have a guy out there trying to kill me. Worst than that, I have a mother that doesn't even care for me. I envy those kids that have normal lives. That have two of their parents, that at least like regular people that is opposite of their gender. I mean, I love Minho but I just wish... 
 
My third alarm came on which is telling me that it's 7. Ugh, I'll just go to school late. I dragged myself to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I felt a little bit refresh now at least. Then I went to my room to change into a pair of khaki pants and pro combat shirt from Nike...that I got at Good Will. I went downstairs and found another stupid note from my mom. ...How exciting... 
 
 
 
Yah Taemin. I've moved out of the ing house. I ing hate you and now I'm happy as because I don't get to see you anymore. I left with my boyfriend because I'm broke and I will live with him from now on. You get it you son of a ?
 
 
 
She left...she actually left for good. I'm not happy, I'm devastated. Who will pay for my food? Who will take care of me? I took a slight moment to get things straight and I slammed my fist on the counter with anger, clenching my jaw and spilling out swear words. I swear my mom will go to hell for this sin. I HATE HER! SO ING MUCH!! My life was already bad enough and now it's worst. Do I seriously deserve this? I really wanted to stay at home and cry my eyes out, but right now, I need Minho...and I have a quiz today...
 
I arrived at school and the front desk lady suddenly asked where I've been.
 
"Home," I replied. 
 
"Well your mom should call in late for you." 
 
I clutched my fists and tried to calm myself down. "She went to work early this morning." 
 
"Okay then, sign this paper and you're free to go." 
 
I took the ink pen and carefully wrote 이태민.  
 
"Thank you sonny." 
 
I nodded and continued to my history class. 
 
 
 
During lunch, everyone looked and gave me dirty looks. Only me. I didn't understand until I saw Nichkun. 
 
"Hey guys, look its the gay boy," he announced.  He gave me a dirty smirk.
 
Every single person in the room laughed. Where's Minho? Where's the guy that was supposed to protect me? Then a tall guy wrapped his arms around my waist, it's Minho. 
 
"Shut the up guys!" 
 
"Oh look, it's the other gay boy!" Nichkun then started to crack up. 
 
"Oh so THEY ARE A GAY COUPLE!!" A guy exclaimed. 
 
Minho glared at Nichkun viciously and dragged me out of the lunch room. 
 
"M-minho, what's going on? Why is every suddenly laughing at us?" I cried in his arms once again, holding him tight. 
 
"Sshh.. Calm down. Nichkun sent a text to everyone saying that you and I are a couple when he's not suppose to." 
 
"WE CAN'T JUST STAND HERE AND DO NOTHING! WE MUST STRIKE BACK!" I yelled in hallways.
 
"I know I know," he my head and I rested it on his shoulder. " I'll send a message to everyone telling them Nichkun's biggest secret." 
 
I still stood there crying. My life is already worst than ever. Things can never get better for me. 
 
"Here we go." 
 
Okay guys, Nichkun has a insanely big secret. He has a crush on me! He wants to break Taemin and I apart!! 
 
 
"Okay I'm done."