Chapter 7

I will wait for you

A/N: It's been  months since I last updated.. I am very sorry. I lost my thoughts. And guyshh, i'm gonna end this soon 'coz i can't think of how to make it long. Yeah, 'coz i lost my thoughts.. Hope you understand XD How's it? Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Please.

 

 

“HI gorgeous.” A voice from behind approached her.
 
 
“I know it’s you. Thanks for these.” Tiffany showed the rose and the letter.
 
 
“Huh? A-ahh. You’re welcome.” Taeyeon smiled.
 
 
“The boy named Kyungsan? He’s cute.” Tiffany giggled.
 
 
“Should I be jealous?” Taeyeon pouted.
 
 
“He’s just a kid.” Tiffany chuckled. “How and where did you meet each other?”
 
 
“He’s playing soccer with his friends until the ball hit me. In return, ‘coz it actually hurts, I ordered him to give you those.” Taeyeon smiled.
 
 
Tiffany nodded. “Let’s go home.”
 
 
“Do you want to eat ice cream first?” Taeyeon smiled.
 
 
“Sure.”
 
 
“Come on.” Taeyeon beckoned.
 
 
“Hmm Tae, can we treat Kyungsan? Can he go with us??”
 
 
“Huh?”
 
 
“Please?” Tiffany pleaded.
 
 
“Sure.” Taeyeon smiled. “Why not?”
 
 
“Thank you!” Tiffany gave her eye smile to Taeyeon and called Kyungsan.
 
 
The little boy came to Tiffany running. “Yes?”
 
 
“Do you wanna join us?”
 
 
“Where?”
 
 
“Ice cream shop. You like it right?” Kyungsan nodded.
 
 
After a few minutes, they stopped by in front of the said ice cream shop. They entered the shop and took their sit to wait for their ice creams. While waiting, Taeyeon suddenly felt something inside her head. It’s hurting again. Her vision was double. She closed her eyes and prayed... “Please not now.”
 
 
“What’s wrong?” Tiffany noticed her.
 
 
“Nothing.” Taeyeon forced a smile.
 
 
“Eh? Why are you sweating? Seriously, what’s wrong?”
 
 
“Nothing, excuse me for a while. I need to use the comfort room.” Then Taeyeon left.
 
 
Tiffany scratched the back of her head. “Are you okay?” She asked the little boy beside her.
 
 
Kyungsan nodded. “Who is she?”
 
 
“She’s my girlfriend. The one who ordered you to---”
 
 
“Here’s your ice creams ma’am.” The server smiled and bowed politely.
 
 
“Thank you.” Then the server left. “Eat your ice cream before it melts.”
 
 
---
 
 
“Please not now.” She pressed her head against the wall. “Stop hurting. I’m begging you.” Taeyeon talked to her hurting head. Her head seems to obey her. She sighed in relief and wiped her sweats flowing from her forehead to her jaw line. She washed her face to at least hide the paleness of her face. “Thanks.” She got out of the comfort room and saw Tiffany and Kyungsan looking at her.
 
 
“What took you so long? Look, your ice cream is melting.”
 
 
“Heehee. Call of nature.” Taeyeon lied.
 
 
Tiffany nodded and gave Taeyeon her ice cream.
 
 
---
 
 
Can we meet? I want to talk to you. - Yoona
 
 
Jessica immediately replied to the text message. 
 
 
Sure. Where?
 
 
At the park please, thank you. - Yoona
 
 
When Jessica got to the park, she saw Yoona sitting on the swing. She walks towards the girl and sits beside her. Yoona looked at her and felt guilt inside her.
 
 
“Sorry.” Yoona said while looking at her feet. Jessica turned her head to Yoona, waiting for her to continue. “Sorry if I ruined your life. I just loved.” Yoona’s tears began to fall.
 
 
“That’s okay. I’ve forgiven Yuri already so I’ll forgive you too of course. Stop crying. Continue your love story with her.” Jessica sincerely said.
 
 
Yoona kept quiet.
 
 
“Is there any problem?” Jessica asked.
 
 
“I broke up with her.”
 
 
“Why, because of me?”
 
 
Yoona shook her head. “I’m getting married.”
 
 
Jessica’s eyes widen. “Omo. You’re getting married to whom?”
 
 
“My father arranged a fixed marriage with his business partner’s son.”
 
 
“Hey, fight for your love. Don’t let love slipped away from you.” Jessica looked up into the sky and continued speaking. “Fight for her before it’s too late.”
 
 
Yoona pats the back of Jessica lightly. “I will.” Then she smiled.
 
 
Jessica hugged Yoona tightly. “Go on.”
 
 
Yoona broke the hug and smiled. “Thank you unnie.”
 
 
---
 
 
“You need to be operated. If you don’t want an operation then, sorry to say, you’ll die.”
 
 
“But---”
 
 
“Your cancer is now on stage 2. It’s getting worse.” The doctor cuts her off.
 
 
She understands her situation well but she can’t decide properly. She doesn’t want people around her to worry.
 
 
“Please decide.” The doctor continued.
 
 
“Ms. Choi there’s an emergency on room 2002.” The nurse abruptly said while panting. Ms. Choi just nodded and dismissed her patient in front her.
 
 
“What should I do?” She sighed and decided to leave.
 
 
---
 
 
“Hey where are you from?” Tiffany asked, still her eyes on the TV screen.
 
 
“I dropped by to mom’s shop.” She explained.
 
 
“You’re always going out without my permission. I mean, you should’ve at least told me.” Tiffany turned off the television.
 
 
“Sorry Fany-ah.”
 
 
Tiffany turned her head to see Taeyeon’s pale face. Again. “Yah! Are you sick or something? You’re pale...”
 
 
“No. I’m just tired.” Taeyeon said. “Maybe I should take a rest now. Excuse me.”
 
 
“Kim Taeyeon. What’s going on?” Tiffany glared at her.
 
 
“Nothing, promise. I’m just tired.”
 
 
Tiffany nodded. She’s not contented with Taeyeon’s answer. There’s really something.
 
 
Ooh la la la~ La la la la~ Ooh la la la~ 
Oh~ Oh~ 
Ooh la la la~ La la la la~ Ooh la la la~
 
 
“Hello?”
 
 
“Tiff, How are you?”
 
 
“I’m fine. You?”
 
 
“Same.”
 
 
Then a few seconds of silence came up.
 
 
“Let’s hang out.” Jessica offered.
 
 
“Sure.” The Tiffany hung up.
 
 
Tiffany gets her jacket and left a note beside Taeyeon since the latter was still sleeping. She doesn’t wanna disturb Taeyeon.