Chapter 10

I will wait for you

 

After 2 years, Tiffany is getting better. She's accepting suitors and all in all. But she misses someone. Someone she didn't see anymore. That someone who cared for her. But she's gone now, with no goodbyes at all. 'Where are you now?' Tiffany sighed and decided to visit Taeyeon's grave.

 

 

"How is my dearest Taetae?" She put the flowers beside the grave. The surrounding is peaceful. Of course, who would dare to make a noise on a cemetery? Only the whistling sound of the air could be heard. She let out a sigh and decided to go to the nearest park. After a few minutes, she reached the park and sat on a swing.

 

 

“I miss Jessi.” She sighed. “If only I didn’t shout at her at that time, she wouldn’t get mad at me now and go to wherever she is now.”

 

 

“Hi.” A voice startled her. That’s very familiar. She turned her head to see the owner of the voice. gaped at the sight. “Am I really dreaming? Oh, I’m going crazy.”

 

 

The girl chuckled. “You’re not dreaming Tiff.” She sat down beside Tiffany and stared at her. “How are you?”

 

 

Tiffany stands up and hugged her tightly. “Jessi.” She mumbled between her sobs.

 

 

“I-I m-m... You missed me?” Jessica chuckled. “I miss you more.”

 

 

Tiffany pouted and broke into the hug. “You left me.”

 

 

“You told me to do that so I just complied.”

 

 

“Yah! I just needed some space not a very long distance.”

 

 

“Well, sorry about leaving you, at least I came back.” Jessica smiled.

 

 

“Where were you?”

 

 

“I went to America and fixed some stuffs like business.”

 

 

“I really missed you.” Tiffany never left Jessica’s face.

 

 

“Let me hug you then.”  Jessica hugged Tiffany tightly. “I missed this feeling.”

 

 

“Can we join in?”

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany turned their heads to the voice’s owner.

 

 

“Yoona! Yuri!” Jessica grinned. She immediately hugged Yoona and Yuri. “I’m happy to see you guys again. How are you?”

 

 

“We’re fine unnie.” Yoona answered.

 

 

“I can’t breathe.” Yuri said bluntly. “You can stop hugging us.”

 

 

Jessica broke the hug. “I am just happy to see you guys again.” She pouted.

 

 

“But that doesn’t mean that you can kill us.”

 

 

Yoona slapped Yuri’s arm. “You’re being mean.”

 

 

“Sorry.”

 

 

“So where have you been guys?” Tiffany suddenly asked.

 

 

“We went to France and got married there.” Yuri said while showing her wedding ring.

 

 

“Really?” Jessica squealed. “I’m so proud of you!”

 

 

Yuri chuckled. “So, where’s Taeng?”

 

 

“She’s there.” Tiffany pointed at the sky while smiling softly.

 

 

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Yuri sincerely said.

 

 

“Nah.. That’s okay.” Tiffany assured Yuri.

 

 

“Unnie thank you for your advice. If I didn’t get the chance to talk to you, maybe now, I’m married to a man I really don’t love.” Yoona hugged Jessica.

 

 

“That’s nothing.” Jessica smiled and returned the hug.

 

 

“Ah too much drama. Let’s have a party at Jessica’s place. What do you guys think?” Yuri smirked.

 

 

“Yah! Why mine?”

 

 

“So you’re refusing?”

 

 

Jessica shook her head. “Fine.”

 

 

“Good. So 7pm at Jessica’s place. We need to go and we’ll bring drinks and..”

 

 

“Junk foods.” Yoona continued. “Got to go now unnies. Bye.” Then, they both left.

 

 

“So...”

 

 

“See you later, I guess?” Tiffany smiled.

 

 

“Yeah for sure.”