Chapter 6

I will wait for you

 

When they got upstairs and entered the room, Jessica begins to speak.
 
 
“We’re a happy couple. She was loud, I wasn’t. I’m quiet. I just talk when I need to talk. They called me ‘Ice Princess’ because I’m cold towards them. I wasn’t. I just don’t like talking that much that’s why people around me misunderstood the real me. But then, there’s this one girl who proved them wrong. She changed me, the whole me. I like to talk to her every minute, second, millisecond. I like hanging out with her that I supposed to hate because all I wanna do all day was to read and to sleep. Cool, isn’t it? We’ve been in a relationship for 2 years. But all of a sudden, my mom got a problem on my dad’s company. We’re bankrupt. I don’t know where did my mom got to know this man who was the main reason why our business is still on its field and that is your dad.  We were so thankful to him. We have a big debt to your father that can’t be paid on its due date.”
 
 
“Oh, is that the day when you and your mother went to dad’s office?” Yuri asked.
 
 
“Yes. We were sent outside the office for them to have their private conversation. That’s the day when my mom agreed to your dad’s condition.”
 
 
“Condition?”
 
 
“Your father said that... You like me.” Jessica said shyly.
 
 
“Oh yes, I like you. W-Whaaaaat???!!!!” Yuri’s eyes widened. Jessica let out a chuckle because of Yuri’s cute expression.
 
 
“I thought you like me too.” Yuri pouted.
 
 
“Yuri, don’t be offended but I really don’t like you at first but a person like you isn’t difficult to be loved. So I fell in love with you.” Yuri blushed but still felt her conscience and guilt eating her.
 
 
“I didn’t know that it’s my father’s fault at all. You should’ve told me earlier.”
 
 
“No. Don’t blame your father, or anyone. At least we’ve learned lessons. Right?” Jessica’s hard feelings were now gone after telling Yuri everything she kept for years.
 
 
“I remember when dad told me about the ‘you like me too’ thingy.” Yuri giggled. “You know what? He excitedly told me that you like me too.
 
 
*Flash back*
 
“Yuri, I have good news for you.” Mr. Kwon smiled. “Jessica likes you too.”
 
“What? How did you know?” Yuri’s eyes widened.
 
“Her mom told me about it.”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Yes.”
 
*End of flash back*
 
He got to know about it because I can’t help myself but blush whenever you’re near me. I just can’t hide it to myself so I told him my ‘supposed to be secret’. I’ll explode anytime if I didn’t.”
 
 
Jessica chuckled.
 
 
“I’m really sorry. I don’t know that my dad used your mom’s debt just to get what I want. I know he just loves me so much so he did that but still, it’s not right.”
 
 
“That’s okay. Things happened for a reason.”
 
 
“So, friends?”
 
 
“Sure.” Jessica smiled at Yuri and hugged her.
 
 
Yuri breaks the hug and asked, “How about Tiffany? Do you still love her?”
 
 
“There’s no reason for me to say yes.” Jessica uttered.
 
 
“Why? What if she still loves you?”
 
 
“I’ll just become an obstruction to their PERFECT relationship and besides, Tiff loves Taeyeon and same as Taeng. So why would I?”
 
 
Yuri just nodded.
 
 
“Mm, Sica I need to go.”
 
 
“It’s too late. It’s dangerous outside and you’re not eating yet. Stay here even just for one night.”
 
 
“Sure.”
 
 
---
 
 
“Do you think Jessi’s okay now?” Tiffany asked while back facing Taeyeon.
 
 
“I think so. I thought you comforted her? I must be the one asking you that question.” Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist.
“Yeah, if she didn’t fell asleep.”
 
 
“Sleepy head huh? She’s just tired.”
 
 
“I understand.” Tiffany faced Taeyeon and kissed her forehead. “It’s cold in here.”
 
 
“Do you need to feel hot?” Taeyeon smiled seductively.
 
 
“Yes.”
 
 
Taeyeon jumped above Tiffany and was about to kiss her but suddenly, Taeyeon’s head aches.
 
 
“Argggghhh” Taeyeon groaned while holding the part that is still aching.
 
 
“Hey. I’ll call a doctor.” Tiffany stands up and dialed their doctor but Taeyeon stopped her.
 
 
“I’m fine.” Taeyeon forced herself to smile just to assure Tiffany.
 
 
“Look at yourself! You’re pale!”
 
 
“Don’t worry. I’m fine. It’s just a simple headache. Let’s take a rest.”
 
 
“Okay, but when it hurts again, don’t you dare to stop me from calling the doctor huh?”
 
 
“Yes boss!” Taeyeon salutes like a soldier.
 
 
Tiffany chuckled. “Come on. Let’s take a rest now. Good night. I love you.”
 
 
“I love you too.” Then Taeyeon turned off the lamp.
 
 
~
 
 
Tiffany woke up without Taeyeon beside her. She then saw a pink note beside her and read it.
 
 
Fany-ah I’m sorry if I didn’t ask for your permission anymore. I just don’t want to wake you up. Btw, I’ll just visit mom's shop. I’ll see you later. I love you.
 
 
Tiffany decided to take a bath and follow Taeyeon at the shop. She just wants to visit her in-laws. After taking a bath, someone knocks on the door.
 
“Fany?”
 
 
“Who’s there?”
 
 
“Yuri!”
 
 
“Coming...” Tiffany opened the door and welcomed the girl inside.
 
 
“Thanks oh, are you leaving?”
 
 
“Supposed to be but that’s okay. I’m not in a rush though.” 
 
 
“So, how are you and Taeng? Your house fits for the both of you.” Yuri said while roaming her eyes.
 
 
“Thanks, well...  Doing alright. Mm how about you and---”
 
 
“Jessica? We’re now okay.”
 
 
“You’re together again?”
 
 
Yuri shook her head. “We’re friends.”
 
 
“Oh.” That’s all Tiffany can say.
 
 
“So kind, isn’t she? After all the pain I’ve caused. She still accepted me as her friend.”
 
 
Tiffany nodded. Awkward silence came up but Yuri immediately broke the silence.
 
 
“How much do you love Taeng?”
 
 
“What kind of question is that Yul? Why sudden asked?”
 
 
“Okay, I failed on that.” Yuri thought.
 
 
“Mm, I just want to know.”
 
 
“I love her. I don’t want her to leave me.”
 
 
“Oh I see. So can you tell me about yourself? I mean, we were childhood friends but we both know that I and dad flew to America so I didn’t have the chance to know about your high school life. Tell me what happened.” Yuri smiled and seemed to be excited to hear it all from Tiffany.
 
 
“Yuri, can you just tell me what are you up to?” Tiffany uttered.
 
 
“So, how did your life goes?” Yuri ignored the question.
 
 
“Nothing important happened.” 
 
 
“Really? Okay. How about your love life?”
 
 
“I don’t like to talk about it. I need to go. Lock the door when you leave.” Tiffany stands up and Yuri followed her.
 
 
“Why? Is she still important to you? Do you still have feelings for her?” Tiffany stopped from walking, shocked with Yuri’s words. Yuri did the same and waited for Tiffany’s reply.
 
 
“Yes, she’s important. I love her. That’s because she’s my friend.”
 
 
“If that’s what you say. Okay, I understand.”
 
 
“Aish, creepy girl.”
 
 
*Beep*
I’m on my way home now.
- TaengPeas
 
 
I’m going for a walk. See you later.
- Ppanni
 
 
Tiffany replied. She decided to go to the park. She bought an ice cream and sat down to the swing.
 
 
“Noona, why are you alone?” A cute little boy approached Tiffany. His face was so dirty and messy.
 
 
“Why are you dirty? Where’s your mom?” Tiffany gets the tissues inside her bag to wipe the dirty face of the boy.
 
 
“Noona said you should keep on smiling because you're prettier when you smile.” The boy said while pointing at the tree far from her.
 
 
“Huh?” Tiffany followed where the finger was pointed and saw a shadow. The boy runs towards the mystery shadow.
 
 
“Hey! I’m not yet done cleaning you!” The boy returned to Tiffany and gave her a rose.
 
 
“You’re gorgeous just like this rose.”
 
 
“You’re so sweet.” Tiffany smiled. “What’s your name?”
 
 
“I’m KyungSan. Here.” Kyungsan gave the paper and the rose to Tiffany.
 
 
“Mission accomplished.” Kyungsan jumped up and down happily.
 
 
“Haha! You’re cute.” Tiffany takes a look at the letter and smiled. She thought that Kyungsan originally said that she’s gorgeous like the rose; she didn’t notice that the boy is just reading the letter. Tiffany stands up and walks towards the tree where the mystery shadow was standing. She peeked behind the tree and saw no one.
 
 
 
 
Ughh! Okay I know. These two chapters ! I was actually sleepy when I typed the chapter 6. I was like O_x i hope you'll like these craps.
 
please do leave a comment.