Chapter 3

I will wait for you

 

“Hello. Am I late?” The short girl approached the busy girls who were eating.
 
 
Tiffany immediately stands up and let the girl sit down beside her. “Uhh, guys this is Taeyeon, my fiancé.”
 
 
Jessica, who is drinking water while staring at her old friend, chokes.
 
 
“Sica, are you okay?” Yuri asked while rubbing the back of Jessica.
 
 
“Do you *choke* think I’m okay? *choke*”
 
 
“Jessi, here’s the water.” Tiffany offered.
 
 
When Jessica’s done drinking the water, she smiled at Tiffany and said thank you to her.
 
 
“I’m sorry. I bet someone is thinking at me a while ago so I choke the water.” Jessica joked. “So, when did Taeyeon proposed?”
 
 
“A couple a months ago.”
 
 
“Oh, congratulations to the both of you too.”
 
 
“Nice. Two engaged couples here.” Yuri smiled.
 
 
“Oh! You’re engaged too Sica?” Taeyeon asked.
 
 
Jessica nodded.
 
 
“Wow. Congrats.”
 
 
Jessica checked her wrist watch. “Guys, I think we need to go.” Why is Jessica acting like that? Is she avoiding?
 
 
“But, I just arrived?” Taeyeon said.
 
 
“Yes, Taeyeon just arrived and besides we have nothi-- Awwwww.” Jessica pinched the legs of Yuri and glared at her.
 
 
“We’re still going to our wedding designer.” Jessica lied. “We’re sorry.” Jessica said apologetically.
 
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany stared at the two and just nodded.
 
 
“Thank you for your time guys. Hope to see you again.” Then they left.
 
 
---
 
 
While Yuri is driving, she doesn’t stop complaining about what Jessica did to her a while ago at the restaurant.
 
 
“Why did you do that?!! Look, I now have a bruise at me long and y legs.” 
 
 
“Can you please stop? Okay, I’m sorry.”
 
 
Jessica stared outside the car and can’t stop thinking about the scenario a while ago. She doesn’t know also why she is thinking about that too. Tiffany has a fiancé now, and Taeyeon is the lucky girl so what’s the matter with her? What’s the point of thinking about that? She doesn’t know the answer as well. But all she knows is that, she is happy that she can see Tiffany happy with Taeyeon. Jessica thinks that Taeyeon is not giving Tiffany any stress unlike her before.
 
 
“Hey Sica! Are you listening?” Yuri said while waving her right hand from Jessica’s face, still her eyes on the driveway.
 
 
“Huh? Uhh, yes. So where are we again?”
 
 
“Aish, I said, I would look for a job so that we can save money and get married.”
 
 
“That’s great!” Jessica smiled.
 
 
“That’s all?”
 
 
“Huh?”
 
 
“That’s all you can say?”
 
 
“What do you want me to do? Jump inside the car?”
 
 
Yuri sighed. “Whatever. We’re almost near.”
 
 
When Yuri and Jessica finally arrived,
 
 
“I’ll take a rest first. I’m tired.” Jessica said while climbing upstairs. She didn’t wait for Yuri’s reply anymore. She opened the door and found Krystal who is reading a book.
 
 
“Hey unnie! I’ve been waiting for you. Where have you been?” Krystal puts her book beside her. “I think we should at least bond even for just a while. You know, talk.”
 
 
“I’m tired. Let me sleep.” Jessica laid herself down beside Krystal.
 
 
“Unnie, please.” 
 
 
“I’ll talk to you later promise. Just leave me alone first.” Jessica shut her eyes closed. Snores can be heard from her.
 
 
“Aish.” Krystal jumped off from the bed and got outside the room.
 
 
---
 
 
*Phone vibrates*
 
 
Yuri-ah. How are you? I miss you
- Unknown number
 
 
Who’s this? Yuri replied.
 
 
Don’t tell me, you already forgot about me? *pout*
 
 
“Yoona.”
 
 
Yoona? How did you have my number?
 
 
Yes. Jessica bought her a new sim card so she will not text her ‘partner’ again. Yuri didn’t tell Jessica the real name of her “mistake”. 
 
 
Let’s just say that I have many sources so I had it. By the way, I’m waiting here outside.
- Yoona
 
 
After reading the message, Yuri immediately runs outside and found Yoona smiling and waving at her.
 
 
“What are you doing here?!” Yuri grabbed Yoona a little bit away from their house.
 
 
“Ouch! You’re hurting me!” Yoona groaned. 
 
 
Yuri let go of Yoona’s arms.
 
 
“Aren’t you happy seeing me?” Yoona said while wearing that seductive smile.
 
 
“No I’m not. Stop bothering me! I don’t want to see you again! We’re done.” When Yuri was about to leave, Yoona immediately hugged her. Yuri removed the arms of Yoona because she’s afraid from anyone who might see them and think that she’s cheating even if not. People nowadays are judgmental.
 
 
“I miss you so much Yul.” 
 
 
Yuri heard Yoona sobbing. She faced and wiped Yoona’s tears. 
 
 
“Don’t cry.” Yuri caressed the hair of Yoona. “You can find better than me.”
 
 
Yoona breaks the hug and stare at Yuri. She can see how Yuri loves Jessica and she can’t let that just happen. She loves Yuri. She doesn’t care if she looks desperate anymore as long as she can have Yuri.
Yoona runs away from Yuri. “I hate you Yul! You chose Jessica over me again? You promised? I’ll break that promise!”
 
 
Meanwhile, Yuri sighed. She’s worrying about Yoona. Actually, when she saw Yoona, she was happy.
 
 
*Flash back*
 
 
“She already knows about our affair.”
 
 
“So? Break up with her. You’ll choose me over her right? You love me more than her right?”
 
 
Yuri gets the hands of Yoona and squeezes it lightly. “Let’s stop this.”
 
 
“Huh? W-why? You don’t love me anymore, do you?” Yoona’s tears are attempting to fall.
 
 
Yuri shook her head. “This would be the last time we’ll see each other.”
 
 
“But Yul. What does Jessica have that you can’t find on me? Tell me!” Yoona wiped her tears. “please don’t do this to me.”
 
 
“I’m sorry.” Then, Yuri left.
 
 
*End of flash back*
 
“I’m sorry Yoona.” She said while staring at the now fading shadow of the running girl.
 
 
---
 
 
“Good morning Sica baby. Breakfast on bed.” Yuri said while putting the breakfast she prepared for Jessica on the table.
 
 
“Sica wake up. I have good news for you.”
 
 
“Mmmm~ let me sleep.”
 
 
“I have work, I was accepted easily and I will be late and I don’t like it so I have to go, bye. Eat you breakfast huh?”
Then Yuri kissed Jessica on the forehead.
 
 
“...” 5 minutes have passed.
 
 
“...” Another 5 minutes have passed.
 
 
“W-Whaat? Wooork? Seobang!!!” Jessica tries to run after Yuri but unfortunately, Yuri had left.
 
 
“That’s what you get when you fail to grant your promise and for being a lazy and sleepy bum fiancé.” Krystal said while rolling her eyes.
 
 
“Shut up!” Then Jessica gets inside their room. She eats the food that Yuri has prepared for her.
 
 
---
 
 
“Good morning. I’m Kwon Yuri.” Yuri greeted the manager who is facing the window. 
 
 
“Good morning. So Ms. Kwon, have a sit.” The manager said, still facing the window. Yuri obeyed the command of the manager. Yuri is quite familiar with the manager’s voice.  The manager turned to face Yuri and wasn’t surprised when she saw her expected expression from Yuri.
 
 
“What are you doing here?!”
 
 
“Oh, I’m the manager and also the owner of this company MS. KWON. You should at least talk to me politely.” Yoona smirked.
 
 
“You’re joking right?” Yuri faked a laugh. “I resign.”
 
 
“I will not fire you whether you like it or not.”
 
 
Yuri groaned and left Yoona. “Psss. Stupid!” Yuri was walking towards the door when the guards blocked her way.
 
 
“Miss, you can’t get out of this company yet. You still have obligations.” - guard 1
 
 
“Obligations? I’m not even working here, and I don’t like here! Let me go!”
 
 
“Sorry ma’am. We’re just following instructions.” - guard 2
 
 
The guards pulled Yuri in front of an empty dark room and pushed her inside.
 
 
“Hey!! Let me go! Hey!!” Yuri shouted but there’s no response. “Damn it!!” She roamed around the room and look for the switch and she was successful about it.
 
 
“Nice. At last, you found it.”
 
 
Yuri sighed. “Can you please just let me go?”
 
 
“I will not. I know that you love me. Am I right?” Yoona caressed Yuri’s cheeks. Yuri can feel her cheeks burning.
 
 
“I don’t love you anymore.” Yuri replied coolly.
 
 
“Liar.” Yoona pecked the lips of Yuri. She involuntarily replied to Yoona’s kisses.
 
 
“I’m sorry Jessica.” Yuri thought.
 
 
Yoona slid her hands around Yuri’s waist while pressing her body against Yuri’s body. Yoona wants pleasure. Yoona’s tongue gently touched Yuri’s soft cherry lips, begging to gain entry. Yuri’s hands were running through Yoona’s hair. Meanwhile, Yoona is now caressing Yuri’s y curves. Their tongue finally met and they’re enjoying each other’s mouth. After that, they pulled away to gasp some air. They stared at each other’s eyes and smile to each other shyly. Yoona, again begins to plant kisses on Yuri’s neck. A moan escaped from Yuri.
 
 
“You drive me crazy.” Yoona said between the kisses. Yoona needs more pleasure. She slowly goes down and hears her name between the moans of Yuri. She was about to the pants of Yuri when Yuri stopped her. Yoona looked at her confused.
 
 
“Let me do it.” Yuri smiled. When Yuri was done taking off her pants, Yoona kissed her again.
 
 
“Ms. Im? Are you there?”
*Knock knock*
 
 
“Y-yes! I’m here. Why?” Yoona immediately runs to the door.
 
 
“Your dad is here. He’s waiting for you.”
 
 
“Okay. I’ll be there.” When Yoona was sure that the employee wasn’t there anymore, she immediately goes back beside
Yuri. She smiled seductively. “This isn’t the end. I love you.”
 
---
 
 
(A/N)
annyeong! author is back with unfortunately one short chapter. :( *sob*
i fail to update 2 chapters tonight. HUHU. actually, I'm typing it already but when I checked the clock, it's now 2:00 in the morning here and I can't stay awake anymore coz i have classes tomorrow.
 
anyway, highway, skyway....
I AM REALLY THANK YOU 'AGAIN'. BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS, I AM WILLING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. I AM REALLY TOUCHED THAT YOU LIKE THIS. :)
 
ALL OF YOU WANT JETI IN THE END HUH? ME TOO :"> HAHA. 
 
KEEP ON READING MY STORY GUYS, PLEASE DON'T GET TIRED.
 
WAIT FOR MY UPDATE TOMORROW ^^
 
SARANGHAE :*
 
Jigeumeun Sonyeoshidae
 
Apeureudo Sonyeoshidae
 
Yongwonhi Sonyeoshidae