Final

I will wait for you

 

 

“Hello? Where are you now?”

 

 

“We’re on our way.” Yuri said on the other line.

 

 

“Yah! You’re 10 minutes late!”

 

 

“We’re stuck on the traffic Sica.”

 

 

“Ugh! Okay okay.” Then Jessica hung up.

 

 

*Ding dong*

 

 

Jessica opened the door to welcome Tiffany in.

 

 

“Tiff, is it okay for you if I leave you here for a while? I’ll just buy some foods and beers. Make yourself at home.”

 

 

“Sure. Not a problem.” Then Jessica left.

 

 

Tiffany’s eyes roamed around on every side of Jessica’s new house. “Wow.”

 

 

*Blag*

A noise coming from upstairs. Tiffany was curious what the noise all about is. She walked upstairs and entered the room with a slightly opened door. ‘Maybe this is Jessica’s room.’ She thought.

 

 

“Wow.” Tiffany was amazed once again when she saw Jessica’s things.  It’s all pink. Baby pink to be exact. “These are nice.”

 

 

Tiffany lies down at the bed of Jessica and smell the vanilla scent of Jessica. Then she realized that she forgot about the noise a while ago. She stands up and looks for the thing that caused the noise a while ago until she saw the notebook lying on the floor. Maybe this is the cause of the noise. She picked it up and scanned the pages. She knows this is wrong but she doesn’t know why something is pushing her to read it.

 

 

“A diary.” Tiffany mumbled.

 

 

Feb 22 <3 JeTi’s day

We celebrated our second anniversary. I think she’s really happy. I’m also happy. I’m the luckiest girl on earth.

 

 

Tiffany skipped the pages and turned it to the last page. The recent.

 

 

December 7

Today we’ll have a party here at my place. I hope this would go alright. I’m also happy that Yoona and Yuri got married. Now I wish I can get married too. I want it with her. But do you think if I confess to her, she’ll reject me? Or she’ll accept it? Uh, I don’t know what to do now. I still love her and I really regret everything I’ve done to her. But whatever decision she’ll make, I am willing to accept and just wait for her. I deserve it though. I want to start new life with her again if possible and if that’ll happen, I’ll never make her cry again. That might kill me. I will wait for you no matter what Tiffany.

 

 

“Tiff?” Jessica called from downstairs. Tiffany immediately hid the notebook inside her bag.

 

 

“Jessi, I’m upstairs. Wait I’m going down.”

 

 

“What did you do there?” Jessica asked while putting the plastic bags on the table.

 

 

“Ah nothing. I just want to see your room. I liked it.” Tiffany smiled.

 

 

“Because it’s pink?”

 

 

Tiffany nodded. “I didn’t know you like pink.”

 

 

Jessica smiled.

 

 

“Where’s Yoona and Yuri?”

 

 

“They’re stuck into the traffic. Wait I’ll call them.”

 

 

“Don’t.” Tiffany abruptly said.

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“Jessi.”

 

 

“Hmm?” Jessica looked at Tiffany who’s now inches away from her. ‘That fast?’

 

 

“Do you still love me?” Tiffany asked while tracing Jessica’s jaw line.

 

 

Jessica shivered but swept it away to keep her cool. “I... Uh, Of course. You’re my friend.”

 

 

“You love me as a friend?”

 

 

Jessica nodded.

 

 

“Liar.” Tiffany’s said while staring at Jessica’s juicy lips.

 

 

“Huh? What are you saying?”

 

 

Tiffany her own lips, still staring at Jessica’s lips. “Go and confess now.”

 

 

Jessica can hear her own heartbeat. She can also feel her cheeks burning. “W-What? H-How..” Jessica cleared . “How did you know?”

 

 

“Because of this.” Tiffany handed her the notebook.

 

 

“I... I...”

 

 

Tiffany cuts Jessica’s words by kissing her. Jessica returned it more passionate. After a minute, Tiffany parted when she’s desperate for an air.

 

 

“I still love you.” Jessica smiled. “Can you start your life with me again? I’ll never make you cry again. I’ll never hurt you again. I promise.”

 

 

Tiffany nodded. “I trust you.”

 

 

Jessica kissed Tiffany again. She smiled between their kiss and said. “I miss this.”

 

 

“Sica, we’re here.” Yuri gets inside the house since no one is answering and it’s not locked. She directly headed to the kitchen to put the plastic bags but stopped herself when she saw the scene. “Yoong baby, come here.”

 

 

Yoona jogs to Yuri and saw the same scenery and then blushed. “So sweet!” Yoona squealed that interrupted the JeTi couple.

 

 

“Look at what you’ve done. You interrupted the very romantic scenery.”

 

 

“Sorry.” Yoona pouted. “So, Jessica unnie, you and Tiffany unnie are...”

 

 

Jessica nodded while smiling.

 

 

“Alright!” Yoona jumped up and down like a child.

 

 

Tiffany intertwined her fingers with Jessica. “So let’s celebrate.”