Chapter 2

I will wait for you

“Baby? I’m home...” Jessica heard Yuri entered the house. She immediately locked the door of their bedroom so that Yuri will get tired knocking. It’s like, knock until you die.

 
 
*knock knock*
 
 
“Baby, please open up.”
 
 
“Shut up!” Jessica yelled.
 
 
“I have something for you.”
 
 
“I don’t care!!”
 
 
“Baby, please open the door.” Yuri used her aegyo but unfortunately, that will never work on Jessica. Jessica still ignored Yuri. Few minutes have passed, the knocks from the door was now gone. Jessica stands up and peeked through the door to look for Yuri. She then saw Yuri sitting beside the door, leaning her back on the wall. When Yuri saw Jessica, she immediately stands up and hugged Jessica tightly.
 
 
“I’m sorry...” Jessica can hear sobs from Yuri that made her heart melts. “Please forgive me. I will never do it again. I promise.”
 
 
Tears are starting to blur Jessica’s sight. She doesn’t know why her heart easily melts when it comes to Yuri. Maybe she just really loves Yuri. Jessica kept herself shut as Yuri continues to speak.
 
 
“Don’t be mad at me. I’ll never do it again, promise.” Jessica nodded. Yuri broke into the hug to stare at Jessica’s face.
 
 
She smiled and kissed Jessica passionately.
 
 
“Thank you. I love you.”
 
 
“I love you too seobang.”
 
 
 ---
 
 
Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Kissing you baby~
Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Loving you baby~
 
 
“Hello Tae?”
 
 
“Fany, do you wanna go to the amusement park?”
 
 
“Sure. That’ll be fun!” Tiffany smiled.
 
 
“I’ll be there at 4. See you later.” Then they hung up.
 
 
When Tiffany was done preparing and fixing herself, Taeyeon arrived exactly.
 
 
*dingdong*
 
 
“Coming!” Tiffany opened the door to see Taeyeon waiting for her.
 
 
“Hi.” Taeyeon smiled at her.
 
 
“Hello.” Tiffany returned a smile. “What’s that?” Tiffany said while peeking behind Taeyeon.
 
 
“Huh? What?” Taeyeon innocently asked.
 
 
“What are you holding behind your back?” Tiffany grinned.
 
 
“U-Uh? Ahhh... This.” Taeyeon gave the bouquet of rose to Tiffany.
 
 
“Wooow! Mmmmm.” She smelled the scent of the fresh roses. “Thank you.”
 
 
“You’re so much welcome, my dear.” Taeyeon smiled. “So, come on?”
 
 
Tiffany nodded.
When they both reached the amusement park, they ate ice cream for a couple of times and tried all the rides except the Ferris wheel. Tiffany said it must be the last ride that they would take.
 
 
“This is really fun!” Taeyeon said.
 
 
“Yeah! Do you want to try the Ferris wheel now before it gets late?”
 
 
“Sure!”
 
 
*at the Ferris wheel*
 
 
“You know Tae?” Tiffany started talking.
 
 
“Hmm?”
 
 
“I’m really lucky to have you.”
 
 
Taeyeon smiled. “No you’re not. In fact, I am the one who’s lucky here. Ah, no... I’m not lucky. I AM THE LUCKIEST.”
 
 
Tiffany blushed. “Thank you.” She squeezed the hands of Taeyeon lightly.
 
 
“For what?”
 
 
“Thank you for loving me. Thank you for waiting patiently for me to have mutual feelings towards you. You always make me happy especially when we’re together.” Tears started to fill Tiffany’s eyes.
 
 
“You know, waiting for you is not a waste of time. All of this is worth it. I will never get tired waiting for you even if it takes forever. You know how much I love you right? That feeling will never fade. I will never let you cry. I will never hurt you and the most important is I will never let you go. Always remember that, okay?” Taeyeon caressed Tiffany’s cheeks. “I love you Fany.”
 
 
“I love you too, Tae.”
 
 
Taeyeon pressed her lips against Tiffany’s passionately. All of a sudden, a colorful lightning lighten up the dark sky. It’s the amusement park’s sign that it will close soon.
 
 
“I didn’t notice the time. I’ll drive you home after this ride.”
 
~
 
“Thanks for the beautiful day Tae! I really had fun!”
 
 
“It’s nothing. Thank you too!”
 
 
Tiffany stared at Taeyeon for a quite while that made Taeyeon blushed.
 
 
“Hey. Why?” Taeyeon said while smiling, still blushing.
 
 
Tiffany shook her head. “Nothing. I just want to stare at you.”
 
 
“You’re making me blush.” Taeyeon pinched Tiffany’s nose.
 
 
“You’re cute when you blush!”
 
 
“In every angle, you’re cuter than me.” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the cheeks. “I got to go.”
 
 
“Bye Tae. Take care huh? Drive safely!”
 
 
Taeyeon nodded. “I love you.” Then she waved goodbye.
 
 
“I love you too!”
 
 
---
 
 
“Good morning baby. Wake up and fix yourself.” Yuri said.
 
 
“Hmm?” Jessica answered, still her eyes closed.
 
 
“We’ll go back to Korea.”
 
 
“Ah.” Jessica shortly replied. “Whaaaaaaat? When?”
 
 
“Today. Go, go, and go! Fix yourself!”
 
 
Jessica stands up and goes directly to the bathroom.
After how many minutes, Yuri and Jessica arrived at the airport and waited for their departure.
 
 
---
 
 
Hello :)
From:  +82 53 845 683
 
 
Hi. Who’s this?  Tiffany replied.
 
 
How are you? 
From:  +82 53 845 683
 
 
Who is this?! If you don’t like to introduce yourself, stop texting me, will you? Tiffany is still waiting for the reply but received none. 
 
 
---
 
 
After how many hours, Jessica’s not even sure how many because she fell asleep; they arrived at the Gimpo airport.
 
 
“My mother texted me, she said we should hurry up. She prepared dinner for us.” Jessica said while getting inside Yuri’s car.
 
 
“Oh, nice! It’s been years since we last saw your mom and Krystal.”
 
 
Jessica really misses her mom and Krystal. Yuri and Jessica went to America because of Mr. Kwon’s decision. He said they should have some time together so that they can know each other. Jessica describes Yuri as beautiful, kind, y and hot. Ideal woman of every men and include women. Yuri isn’t really difficult to be loved. Actually, Jessica never thought herself from falling in love with this hot creature because at that time, when Yuri came into her life, Jessica loves only one person. And that’s Tiffany. Jessica learned to open her heart and accept Yuri’s love for her. Yuri makes her happy every time. Yuri can make her laugh and she’s sweet and thoughtful.
 
 
*Beep*
 
From: Tiffany
Who is this?! If you don’t like to introduce yourself, stop texting me, will you?
 
 
Jessica turned off her phone a while ago so she wasn’t able to read Tiffany’s message a while ago.
 
 
Guess who. Jessica replied and kept her phone again inside her pocket.
 
 
“Baby, we’re here.” Yuri said. They get down of the car and saw Mrs. Jung waiting outside for them. Yuri gets their bags and Jessica helped.
 
 
“Sica!” Mrs. Jung hugged Jessica tightly and Jessica hugged her back. “Yuri!” Then after hugging Jessica, she turned to hug Yuri.
 
 
“Auntie, Sica and I miss you so much!”
 
 
"Aww. I miss the both of you too."
 
 
“Mom, where’s Krystal?”
 
 
“She’s in the living room. Let’s go inside. The dinner is ready.” Mrs. Jung opened the door for Yuri and Jessica.
 
 
“Come on Sica baby.” Yuri beckoned.
 
 
“Okay.” Then Jessica jogs besides the waiting Yuri.
 
 
*Beep*
Jessica dug her phone inside her pocket and read the message.
 
 
From: Tiffany
I have no time for your in’ trip! Stop texting me, whoever you are. 
 
 
“Is she menopause?” Jessica thought.
 
 
“Hey, who’s that?” Yuri asked while sneaking through Jessica’s screen.
 
 
Jessica immediately put it inside her pocket and said, “Ah, wrong number I think.” Then they got inside the house.
 
 
“Unnieeee!!” A tall girl runs towards Jessica.
 
 
“Krystal.” Jessica and Krystal hugged each other like there’s no tomorrow. No one can blame them, they missed each other.
 
 
“Okay, stop the drama. Let’s eat. I’m starving here.” Mrs. Jung bluntly said that made Yuri chuckle.
 
~
 
“Mom, that was so delicious!” Jessica said while wiping with the table napkin.
 
 
“Thank you for the complement.”
 
 
“Excuse me for a while; I’ll just take a shower.” Then Jessica stands up and left the dining table.
 
 
Jessica takes off her clothes when she remembered she wasn’t replying yet to Tiffany’s message.
 
 
Tiff, I’m here in Korea. We arrived a while ago. Hmm, would you like to meet? You know, talk. I’m also going to introduce someone to you. Please? Let’s meet at 5pm, at the Shinshin café.”
- Jessica
Then she takes a bath.
 
 
---
 
 
Tiffany laid herself down to the bed and stared at the ceiling. She doesn’t even notice herself smiling like an idiot. She’s happy and can’t stop herself but giggle when she remembered the cuteness of Taeyeon especially when she blushes.
 
 
“Haaaaaaaiiiiiiiss.” Tiffany sighed. All of a sudden, her phone vibrated.
 
 
Tiff, I’m here in Korea. We arrived a while ago. Hmm, would you like to meet? You know, talk. I’m also going to introduce someone to you. Please? Let’s meet at 5pm, at the Shinshin café.”
- Jessica
 
 
“J-Jessi...”
 
 
To: Jessica
Oh, hi. Sure! I’d love to meet that someone. I’ll introduce you to someone too. See you tomorrow. Good night! :)
 
 
 
To: Taetae
Tae, would you like to come with me tomorrow at the Shinshin café? Jessica’s now here in Korea. She would like to talk and introduce me to someone. I’ll introduce you too.
 
 
From: Taetae
Nice news! I don’t know what to feel though. I’ll just try because my mom would open her shop tomorrow. I need to be there. You know, support. I’ll text you tomorrow, k? Go to sleep now. I love you.
 
 
To: Taetae
Okay. I understand. I love you too.
Then Tiffany put her phone beside her and shut her eyes closed.
 
 
---
 
 
After taking a bath, Jessica founds Yuri reading her favorite book. 
 
 
“That’s new huh? You’re reading my book.” Jessica smirked.
 
 
Yuri looked up at Jessica who’s now drying her hair. “I found it interesting.”
 
 
“Seobang, would you like to come with me tomorrow?”
 
 
“Where?” Yuri closed the book and put it above the table.
 
 
“I’ll introduce you to someone.”
 
 
“Is that a she or a he?”
 
 
Jessica sits down beside Yuri. “She.”
 
 
“Is she hot and y like me?” Yuri asked, smirking.
 
 
“Yah! You wanna sleep on the couch?” Jessica glared at her.
 
 
“I’m just kidding.” Yuri kissed Jessica into her cheeks that made her cheeks tint pink. “Let’s sleep. I need to have a beauty sleep so that that girl will fall into my charms easily. Ouch!” Jessica slapped her arms.
 
 
“I’m just joking!” Yuri chuckled. “I just like to see a JESSICA JUNG being a POSSESSIVE FIANCE.”
 
 
“Shut up!” Jessica crossed her arms.
 
 
“Baby. Don’t be mad.”
 
 
Jessica lies down to the bed, back facing Yuri. “Shut up!”
 
 
Yuri hugged Jessica but she removed the hands of Yuri forcefully.
 
 
“Sorry baby.” Yuri used her aegyo even though she definitely knows it will fail to Jessica.
 
 
“Let me sleep.” Jessica said coldly.
 
 
“But you are not accepting my sorry yet. You know, I was just kidding. Really.”
 
 
“Stop.”
 
 
“Sicaaa-ahh.”
 
 
“KWON YURI, SLEEP ON THE COUCH RIGHT NOW!!” Jessica got up from the bed and opened the door for Yuri. She sent cold glares to Yuri that made Yuri shiver.
 
 
“O-okay. I-I’ll stop.”
 
 
---
 
 
She roamed her eyes around the café and saw Jessica sitting alone beside the window, her usual place. Tiffany feels like she’s deaf or something because all she can hear is her heart thumping loud. “Why is it like this?” She thought. “Maybe it’s because this is the first time I see her again after years.” She walks towards Jessica.
 
 
“Tiffany!”
 
 
“H-hi.” Tiffany felt awkward.
 
 
“Have a sit.” Jessica smiled at Tiffany.
 
 
“Thanks.”
 
 
“Waiter!”
 
 
“Yes ma’am?” The waiter gets his pad to write down Jessica’s order for Tiffany. “Nothing else ma’am?”
Jessica shook her head and the waiter left. “So, how are you?” Jessica sipped from her all time favorite coffee.
 
 
“I’m fine. How about you? How’s life in America?”
 
 
“Good.”
Then an awkward silence came up.
 
 
“Can this day just end fast? I hate this awkward feeling.” Tiffany thought.
 
 
“I’m sorry.” Jessica suddenly spoke. “I’m sorry for leaving you. The real story is my mom fixed a marriage for me to someone who helped us to our business. She agreed because she doesn’t want our lives to be ruined. You know that my mom is the only one who’s running the business, right? I didn’t mean to hurt you. I acted cold towards you because I know that it’s the only way so that you’ll hate me. I’m really sorry that I didn’t fight for us. I’m sorry for being selfish. I’d rather sacrifice than to see my sister suffer. I’m sorry. I know you’re mad at me.” Jessica lowered her head. Tiffany doesn’t know how to react and what to say. Tiffany is staring at Jessica and was shocked when she saw tears flowing down Jessica’s cheeks. She doesn’t know but why is she hurt when she saw Jessica cry? Maybe she’s just concerned.
 
 
“Hey.” Tiffany said softly. “Don’t cry. I’m not mad at you anymore. At least now, I know the real story.”
Jessica wiped her tears and looked at Tiffany wearing a soft smile.
 
 
“Are you sure you’re not mad anymore?” She said with her voice, still waving.
Tiffany nodded. “So don’t cry anymore huh?” She smiled.
 
 
“So, are you married? Have kids? Have girlfriend?” Tiffany suddenly asked.
 
 
“I’m enga--“
 
 
“Sica baby.” A tall girl approached them.
 
 
“Yuri!” Jessica greeted back while smiling.
 
 
“How can she change her mood that easy?” Tiffany thought. “Maybe this tall girl has a strong affection on her.”
 
 
“Y-Yuri?? Kwon Yuri??” Tiffany stands up.
 
 
“Tiffany?”  Yuri asked back.
 
 
Jessica stared at the both of them puzzled. “You know each other?”
 
 
“Yeah! She’s the daughter of my dad’s business partner.” Tiffany said.
 
 
“How did you know each other? I mean, did your fathers introduce you to each other?”
 
 
“Yes. We’re childhood friends, actually. What a small world huh. How are you Fany?”
 
 
“Can we have a sit now?” Jessica said. 
 
 
“I’m good!” Tiffany said while smiling. “So, you and Jessica...”
 
 
“We’re engaged.” Yuri said while holding the hands of Jessica, smiling.
 
 
“Oh. Congrats!” Tiffany smiled.
 
 
“How about you? Are you married? Engaged?” Yuri asked.
 
 
“Actually, I was---”
 
 
Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Kissing you baby~
Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Loving you baby~
 
 
“Uhh, excuse me for a while.” Tiffany said and answered the call. “Okay. See you. Yes. Shinshin café. Ahuh. Okay. Bye.” Then she hung up.
 
 
“Before you continue, can we eat first?” Jessica pouted. “I’m hungry.”
 
 
“Sure.” Tiffany smiled. “Actually, I’m hungry too.”
 
 
 
 

(A/N) Oh gaassshh -_- Midterm exams are really hard.

It makes me crazy. So please bare with me if this chapter isn't good? LOL.

Sorry for making you guys wait. ^^

And ignore this ... I just invented that. LOL.

 

Please do leave a comment ^u^