I fell in love

The Shaolin Killer

Note: This part is shorter than the others, and I really rushed the relationship between Charlene and Tao, but it's just that I'm not so good at romance. And besides - this story  is more criminal, than lovey-dovey  so I think it's OK not having so much romance.

P.S: I haven't checked it for spelling or grammar mistakes, so excuse me! :P

 

I promised myself never to party the night before work. That night (the party night) I slept just half an hour. And it was not just me, but also the others. I don't have an idea how did we survived the working day.
It's good that today is my free day and I'll sleep until late!..."Or maybe not!" I continued my thought outloud. I was supposed to clean the apartment, I had to meet Ji A today. "Disaster! How am I going to catch up on my sleep?" I yelled desperately impaled my head in the pillow.

"You are 10 minutes late!" scolded me Ji A.
"Sorry! I overslept!"
"For what did you wanted to go out?"
"I want to get me a pet!" I smiled widely.
"You don't have time to sleep, but you want to carry for a pet?" Ji A looked at me strangely.
"I know it's a stupid idea, but I really want a pet!"
"Well, in this case I'm going to take you to a very good place! It's a veterinary clinic and a pet-store. It'll cost a little much more but you'll be sure that your animal is going to be healthy, and if it someday get sick - there are ones of the best vets!"
"Great, Ji A! Thanks!" I hugged my co-worker and really good friend since my arrival in China.
"But before that, come with me to one place. I had work to do there."

The pet store was enormous! There were all kinds of animals and all of them were super cute! Except the spiders! Ew! At my place I might have five guns and a few knives, hidden all over my house (that's because if something happen they'll be near at hand), but I'll never take home one of these eight-legged creatures. So disgusting!
"How can I help you?" asked the shop-assistant.
"I want a pet..."
"What kind?"
"I don't know!" I replied and I raised up my shoulders.
"Dog, cat?"
"No, no! I adore dogs, but I don't have time for so much cleaning. I want something little that I can cuddle and caress!"
"Guinea pig?" I heard behind my back a familiar voice. I turned and I saw the guy from "Lady Spade". What was his name...? Tao! That's right! His name was Tao!
'"What a coincidence! What are you doing here?"
"I came to buy food for Luhan..." said Tao and then he explained: "Luhan is my snake!"
"Ew!" we said with Ji A.
"No offense!" I waved back on with my hand right in front of Tao's face.
"Non taken!" he smiled happily. "Oh, well. Not everyone likes snakes...I'll leave you now."
"Who's that guy?" poked me Ji A, after Tao walked away.
"We met at "Lady Spade". He's so cool!"
"Oh! It looks like somebody is in love!" Ji A smiled slyly.
"No! No I'm not!" I retorted.

I bought big cage, watering trough, bowl for food, food, and of course guinea pig. It was male and I even named him - Baekyeol.
Ji A and I split up when we walked out from the shop. She had a date, and she was late for it. I was completely loaded - I was carrying the heavy cage with two hands, the bag with Baekyeol's food, and my own handbag.
"Need help?" Tao showed up from behind. And he took the cage, before I even got the chance to reply.
"Thanks!"
"Do you live near?"
"Fifteen minutes walking from here. You?"
"Hm...30 minutes fast walking, but in the other way." Tao pointed back.
Tao was super funny and kind. I think that I really started to like him.

And until I realize my feelings, we went out about three times and...oh well...we were dating.

It's been a month and a half since me and Tao started dating. The work was going perfectly, as well as my relationship with Tao. My life in China was like Paradise. Or...it was just me thinking like that...