Let's go party!

The Shaolin Killer

"Lady Spade" was one of the most famous night clubs in Beijing. The owners were some girls from England. In this club took place many of the best parties in the capital. Of course, those were Yi Xing's words and as we know - for him every party is a super-cool party, as well as every girl is a beautiful girl.

Inside the club everything was shaking because of the strong beats from the really loud music. There were so much people, I didn't had an idea how were we going to reach the bar, not to speak about how were we going to dance. Pushing our way to the bar, me and Wu Fan finally reached the bar. Now we were able to order our drinks.
There were two barmaids, but they weren't Asians. They had nameplates on their really y tops and they were saying "Barmaid and owner". One of the barmaids was named Lilly and the other - Annie.
"Two double whiskeys and two cocktails B52." ordered Wu Fan and winked at Lilly.
"Did the serious Wu Fan just winked at a girl, which he doesn't know?" I laughed.
"I'm human too! Can't I flirt with the girls?" Wu Fan stuck out his tongue and looked at Lilly. She was skillfully making the cocktails.
"Here's the whiskeys!" Annie handed me the two glasses and smiled kindly.
We went back to Ji A and Yi Xing. They had made themselves comfortable at a box with a view straight to the dance floor.
"Double whiskey for the men and cocktails for the ladies." Wu Fan smiled widely. I think that was the first time to see his full smile. No - I'm sure about it!
"Charlene, let's dance!" Ji A started pulling me.
We stepped on the dance floor, as the next song started playing. Suddenly the lights went out and when everything lighted up again the dancers around us started to scream from joy. The reason was - the DJ's and also owners of the club which came out from somewhere.
"Hi, everyone! Are you having fun?" yelled the one and she waved her hands.
"We are the super-cool DJ's - Double D and Nana!" yelled the other. "Let's party together!"
From the giant speakers started sounding an extremely cool mix from all kinds of music. Me and Ji A were dancing constantly. After a while Wu Fan and Yi Xing joined us.
Yi Xing "The Womanizer" found himself and Wu Fan a lady to dance with.
I couldn't believe that the man who didn't took off his hands from the skinny girl with the short skirt was the same man, whose smile had never appeared on the work place. I had the feeling that Wu Fan and the girl were going to take off all clothes and have a strong, powerful . Wu Fan, who I wasn't sure that I know was touching the girl everywhere, and she was doing the same as well. Her hands were caressing Wu Fan's muscles under his shirt. As for Yi Xing - he was already pushing tongue in the girl's mouth. She was replying with the same passion, or must I say with the same aggression.
"I'm going to the washing room." I said to Ji A and I started smiggling among the dancing party-people.

"Finally silence!" I yelled, when I reached the corridor, leading to the washing room. I put my hands on the ears, which were beating from the powerful bass from the music. "Ah, it's so wonderful!" I sat on the ground and I leaned my head on the wall.
"I agree!" said a masculine voice.
"Oh, sorry! I didn't saw you!"
"It's OK! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who enjoy the silent. Now I'm not going to enjoy to silence alone!" said the man and we started laughing together. "I'm Tao!" he reached his hand.
"Charlene." I said.
"Have you lived abroad?" asked Tao and I nodded.
"In America...Are you here alone?"
"No. With a friend, but he found himself a girl to hang out with."
"I'm with my co-workers."
"Great! What are you working?"
Was it OK, if I tell him what I do for living? It's not secret, so it's not going to be a problem, right?
"I'm an agent!"
For a moment on Tao's face passed a nervous expression. "Cool!" he said.
We stood there in silence and suddenly the two of us stood up.
"I have to go back!" we said at the same time.
We went in the noisy zone, we waved for "bye" and we went to our friends.

After we drank another double whiskeys, cocktails and beers, my co-workers and I decided to go home, because we all were extremely drunk, and after three hours we had to go to work.
"I'm g-going t-to sent yo-you h-home..." said Wu Fan, who was not even looking in my eyes. I couldn't look straight at his eyes too.
We were walking quietly and each of us was thinking about it's own stuff.
"Why?" Wu Fan stopped sharply.
"What?"
"Why do I like you?" he asked and sat on the ground.
"W-what?" I was in shock. Wu Fan? Likes me? "Wu Fan! Stand up right now!" I decided to hide my shock.
"Why I met you in this circumstances? Charlene, why are you working as an agent with us?" Wu Fan tried to get up, but he fell on the ground.
"Wu Fan!" I yelled and started to pull him. He was extremely heavy. Suddenly he pulled me and I fell on him. "W-wu F-fan..."
"I'm sorry for the girl today!"
"What girl?"
"The girl that I danced with...I like you and I know that we can't be together because we are co-workers. That's why I tried to chase you out of my mind...It didn't work..." Wu Fan started laughing.
"What's so funny?"
"Your shocked expression and something else...but I'm not sure what!" he continued laughing and his explanation made me laugh too.
We were standing there one over another on the ground, laughing. People were passing us by and watched us like we were some aliens, who had just fell from the sky. The Wu Fan sent me home, where I jumped on my bed and I fell asleep with my clothes on.