Chapter 4

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

WHY AM I THE ONE WRITING THESE AUTHOR NOTES?! THIS ISN'T EVEN MY STORY! Anyways, Sunshiner21 is busy writing another chapter. Um. I will take credit for some of the more intimant moments in this chapter, but it's still otherwise all her. Anywho, we hope you enjoy. 

Ha. and I am here too. ^ you may write em hawk but, well here I am no complaints :D And one more time I also want to thak everyone for reading! You honestly have no idea how happy that makes me :D Okay well I'm off to continue writing.. byeeee :P OH right one more thing I;ve been really bad about not not replying to you guys' comments so I will get on that asap!

@Lillianaaa: I'm sorry! It wasn't meeeee ._. 

@puggles: I'm glad you like it! I can't take credit for the plot but I will take partial credit for the well written part ._. Anyways I hope it continues to entertain you :D

@Broken_immortality: It's funny, she was actually considering killing off Krystal for a bit but I begged her not to. ._. She went through a cycle of people before she decided on SunMi.... 


Taeyeon walked into the building the next day, worried about how she was going to explain what had happened to Tiffany. As soon as she entered the room she could feel the tension in the room, and all seven women’s eyes turned to stare at her. The seven members gathered around her, making her become extremely uncomfortable.

"H-hey girls. What's going on?" Taeyeon managed to ask nervously, trying to give them a smile but it came out as more of a panicked grimace.

"We know Tiffany was attacked last night." Jessica said, sending an icy glare at the older woman.

"W-what do you mean attacked?" Taeyeon stuttered, trying to feign a look of shock even though she knew very well what they were referring to.

"Don't play stupid Taeyeon, we trusted you to take care of her." Seohyun spat venomously. Taeyeon’s eyes widened, surprised by Seohyun’s aggressive demeanor.

"Now she's dead and you’re to blame." Sooyoung said, taking a step towards Taeyeon. Hyoyeon also walked up to the older woman holding a rope in her hands that had come from who knows where.

"You know, Tiffany was the only one who actually paid attention to me and tried to talk to me. Now that she's gone, I have no one!" she yelled, lunging at Taeyeon tying her hands and making sure she didn’t try to flee.

"We all already know you killed her Taeyeon. So it's your turn to die." Yuri said, taking the now struggling woman from Hyoyeon, tying her to a pole.

"Wait where'd this pole come from?" Taeyeon asked, bewildered.

"We've been waiting Taeyeon we aren't stupid." Yoona said as she lit a match she pulled out of literally nowhere.

"NO! You foolish humans, you can't kill me!" Taeyeon yelled out as she wiggled around trying to escape, her terror converting into rage.

"Watch us." Yoona said, throwing the match and starting a fire at Taeyeon's feet.

"I will get my revenge on you horrid people!" Taeyeon screamed out as her legs began to catch fire.

 

 

Taeyeon shot up in her bed, her breathing ragged. Surely if she still could sweat, she would have been at that moment. Anger and fear were still coursing within her as she tried to calm her heavy breathing. In the middle of one of her deep breaths, a sudden waft of smell attacked her nostrils. It was the smell of food, coming from the kitchen. She sat up confused. She hadn’t made any food the night before, she had gone straight to bed. Fear swept through her as the thought of someone invading her apartment flooded her mind. She swiftly got silently out of her bed, padding quickly out of her bedroom and down the hallway towards the kitchen. She peaked her head around the corner… and was met with the site of Tiffany in her kitchen making pancakes and bacon. Taeyeon blinked in shock, unable to process what she was seeing. In her shock she almost fell over, stumbling and causing Tiffany to hear her. Tiffany looked over at Taeyeon and greated her with a bright smile. Taeyeon was startled by the Tiffany’s eyes which were now a piercing blood red.

“It's about time you woke up, Taetae. We’re going to be late if you don't hurry and get ready. You can eat after you change." Tiffany said, her smile somehow getting brighter despite Taeyeon’s look of confusion. Taeyeon stood in stunned silence for a long while.

"What the actual ?" Taeyeon finally asked. Tiffany looked back at the older woman with a quirked eyebrow.

"Problem, Tae?" she walked up to her, a look of concern crossing her face. Taeyeon stepped back, as Tiffany had come much too close to her for comfort. She scanned her over.

"How are you here… and cooking? I-I killed you last night." she stuttered, shaking her head in confusion. Tiffany giggled.

"Oh Taetae you and your jokes, I know you planned on turning me into a vampire after I found out your secret." Tiffany giggled to herself, twirling a strand of Taeyeon’s hair. Taeyeon was becoming agitated by the woman’s happy demeanor, and smacked her hand away from her hair.

"No, I really had full intentions to kill you. So why are you here and alive?” she growled. Tiffany shrugged before skipping back over to the stove, sliding the last pieces of bacon onto a plate and turning it off.

“Not to mention, you’re a cold blooded killer now, doesn't that bother you at all?" Taeyeon asked incredulously, walking to the counter and staring over it at Tiffany, watching her every move. Tiffany smiled at her, munching on a strip of bacon.

"Well, Taetae, how did you react when you became one?" Tiffany smirked, turning the question back on Taeyeon. Taeyeon shot her a glare and scoffed.

"Me? ‘Become’ one? No, I’ve always ‘been’ one, I was born like this." the older woman spat back.

"Well…" Tiffany started and smiled to the older woman, "if I have to spend the rest of eternity as a soulless blood er, at least I can spend it with you Taetae." she finished, her smile becoming dazzling. Taeyeon was taken aback by the comment, if her blood was still pumping she was sure she’d be blushing. But she could tell something was wrong.

"Why are you suddenly so… clingy and overly affectionate?" Taeyeon asked, glaring at the younger woman after she had composed herself.

"I don't know. I'm just happy to be near you I guess." Tiffany said as she started to push the older girl towards the hallway, managing to shove her all the way down the hallway and into her bedroom. "Now go get ready. Or, like I said, we'll be late." A few moments later, Taeyeon exited the room fully changed and ready. She returned to the kitchen where Tiffany motioned for her to sit, which she complied, her brain still having trouble processing that she had actually turned a mortal into a vampire like her. She never knew she had that ability, even; she always ended up killing all her victims. In the middle of her thoughts, a fork came into her line of vision, syrupy pancake attached to it.

“Open up, you’ve got to eat something.” Tiffany said, holding the fork up to Taeyeon’s frowning mouth. Taeyeon quirked an eyebrow at her.

“Why do I need to? I do occasionally enjoy the pleasures of food, but it’s nothing more than a good taste in my mouth, I’m a vampire food isn’t how I sustain myself. Isn’t that obvious?” she asked. Tiffany pouted.

“I know that, silly, but I put so much work into making this for you. Pleeeease?” she begged. Taeyeon eyed her, and then the pancakes, before she grudgingly opened . The pancakes were kind of bland, but she didn’t want to say anything for fear of hurting the younger woman’s feelings. She wasn’t exactly sure why the woman’s feelings mattered to her, but she had decided since this new vampire was her responsibility; she should at least treat her decently. After all, she was no longer the species that held the majority of her hatred. Tiffany tried feeding her some more but she took the fork from the brunette, earning her a whine in protest.

“I can feed myself.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany pouted but didn’t argue, resolving to watching Taeyeon as she ate. When the shorter woman was finished, Tiffany took her plate and fork and stuck them in the sink before returning to Taeyeon who had just stood from the counter stool. She grabbed the older woman’s arm, dragging towards the apartment door.

“Come on, Taetae, it’s past 8, we should leave now.” she said. Taeyeon dug her heels into the ground.

“Um, are you going out with your eyes like that?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany blinked questioningly. Taeyeon sighed, directing tiffany’s attention to a small mirror on her mantel. Tiffany gasped in surprise at the blood red irises.

“Oh my, there’s no way I’ll be able to explain these so suddenly. What do I do?” she asked. Taeyeon turned her to look her in the eyes.

“All you need to do is focus on changing your eye color. Here, watch.” she said as she changed her normal eye color to the brown she normally used as disguise. Tiffany seemed to focus for a few moments before her eyes too turned brown.

“Better. Now, let’s go.” Taeyeon said, exiting the room with Tiffany right behind her.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon had begun walking down the street towards the SM building. Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany was growing more and more anxious with every human they passed, the younger woman starting to fidget, her jaw tensing and untensing especially. Taeyeon knew she has to think of something to calm her new "friend" before she openly attacked someone on the street.

"Tiffany, follow me." Taeyeon said, grabbing the younger woman’s wrist and dragging her into an alleyway.

"You’re going to have to calm down." Taeyeon said putting her hand on the younger girls shoulder, forcing the twitchy new vampire to focus on her.

"But Taetae c'mon-" Tiffany began to complain, but was cut off by Taeyeon.

"Fine. Hold on." she hissed, rolling her eyes and walking out of the alleyway to look around. She spotted a homeless man sitting on side of the road. 'Hm, no he looks nasty' Taeyeon thought to herself.

"What are you doing, Tae?" Tiffany asked, walking up behind the older woman.

"You need to control your thirst so I'm going to find your first victim." she explained. Just then, a younger looking man began to walk by them. Taeyeon’s eyes locked on him, and she smirked. Wiping the smirk off her face, she approached the man, pulling Tiffany behind her.

"Um excuse me sir?" Taeyeon asked with a worried voice and expression, pulling off acting skills worthy of an award. The man turned to her, and a look of confusion and compassion filled his eyes.

“Yes, can I help you?” he asked.

"My friend and I lost our puppy would you mind helping us look really quick? We think he ran back here but neither of us can find him." Taeyeon lied, motioning to the alleyway they had exited. The younger man nodded with a smile as he followed the two women into the alley.

"So what does the dog look l-" the man started to ask but was cut off by Taeyeon jumping at him and pinning him to the ground with her hand over his mouth so he couldn't make a sound. Tiffany stood by looking at the man with a hesitant look, though her eyes had already reverted to red.

"What are you waiting for Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked, exasperated.

"Taetae, I don't feel right doing this." Tiffany mubled, eyeing the mans terrified face. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the younger woman, having no trouble subduing the struggling man.

"Tiffany either you do it or I will, but you need this more than me or you'll get extremely weak. I would rather you stay healthy." Taeyeon hissed. Tiffany grimaced.

"Ugh, fine." Tiffany said as she walked towards the man, kneeling down to his level.

"Sir, I don't know you but I'm really sorry for this." she whispered as she leaned over his helpless body. Taeyeon laughed humorlessly at the sight.

"Don't apologize just get your business done, were going to be late." she said, repeating Tiffany’s own mantra back to her. Tiffany took a deep breath and bit into the man’s neck draining all life from him. With one last shudder, the man’s body wnet limp, but Tiffany didn’t remove her fangs from his flesh until every last drop was drained.

"Hmm that wasn't as bad as I thought, Taetae." Tiffany said, standing up.

“It was actually kind of… fun?" she said, not sure how to explain it. She was actually toning down her reaction by a lot, the feeling of draining the man’s life had been almost euphoric, giving her a rush of adrenalin and completely satiating her. Taeyeon looked at her questioningly.

"Why are you so happy? You didn't even do anything I got him for you and even held him down for you, there’s no fun in that. And just yesterday you were calling me a monster for doing things like this." Taeyeon wondered. Tiffany smiled.

"I don't know, I do feel a little bad, but hey its survival of the fittest right? Plus like you told Sunny yesterday he had a soul he'll keep living we just won't see him anymore." Tiffany explained. Taeyeon was surprised by the younger girl’s statement. She pondered it for a moment before nodding.

"Yeah, I guess you’re right…. Well, like you and I have both said, we’re going to be late. We need to be there in like 5 minutes if we want to be on time." Taeyeon reminded, and they began their walk towards SM building again. Tiffany skipped out in front of Taeyeon acting like a little kid singing to herself. She ran and grabbed Taeyeon's arm and started yelling, "Here comes trouble! Ow!" a bright smile on her face the whole time. Taeyeon laughed at the comment.

"Only you Tiffany, only you." Taeyeon said as they continued towards the SM building. Maybe this mistake wasn’t such a bad thing.


Heheh the refference at the end there xD And like I said most of the more intimate TaeNy moments are my fault, you're welcome :P Ugh I'm brain dead, if there's any mistakes I'm sorry ._. Anyways, if you enjoyed, comment and subscribe :D