Chapter 34

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

 

Hello people of the internet! I've forgotten how to talk to you all on here... uh how's it goin? Man I've been bad about updating this... Then again between depression and laziness I haven't gotten anything done lately... though no one cares about this stuff (I do!) so I'll shush and let you get on with your reading... uh I won't promise quick updates cause clearly that hasnt been working for me lately XD so uh byeeeee (until the bottom of the page of course) 

I really don't have anything much to add xD I'm just as glad as you guys when she finishes stuff so I edited this the night she finished even though I got off work at 1AM xD So yay! Uh yeah anyways enjoy :D

 

@ForgingAFutureSelf: I'm glad it's one of your favorites! I'm sorry for the lack of updates though. I will try my hardest to fix that... I am also super glad you like it so much! I know it's a little slow on the updates but hopefully you can stick with it until the very end ^_^

@Dhino_ss: I can't tell you the plans just yet! But I mean the N guy and the B guy happened in real life (according to the media *cough*) so the B guy will probably end up making an apperance eventually... But probably not how the media explained him xD Anywho I'm sorry about the TaeNy speed... it's quite slow isn't it... my bad I mean to be honest it could be worse, she could just drag it on FORRRRREEEEVER. I mean I guess it seems like that now, but hang in there I'm sure it'll pay off!

@yojemchingu: Turn as one of them? But they're dead! O_o *clears throat* DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

@tipco09: Well not so much a heart as a soul... and she hasn't really found it... or has she??? o_O I mean if it was her heart then she'd be... like... not undead. So alive. Human. She'd be human.

@seeminglyhighsone13: Aw c'mon how come you don't like Nichkhun? He's a...uh... lovely guy. don't you ship khunfa-ahahaha I'm sorry I can't keep a straight face while saying that. TaeNy 4ever TT_TT I mean he was a pretty decent dude he just kinda went all jerky when that whole thing happened. *shrugs* meh oh well.

@Va_asianloverz: Sorry about the wait D: Me too!

@soshilo309: Only time will tell :D Or just, yknow she will tell.

@Auricom: *pats Yoona and Yuri on the head* I see how it is... you enjoy their deaths... poor yoonyul... The parties just getting started anyways.


Tiffany looked over at the two bodies piled on the floor before turning her attention back to the crying woman in front of her.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon I’m talking to you! Tell me what the hell happened!” she shouted at the older woman causing Taeyeon to finally look up with tears streaming down her face.

“I-I didn’t m-mean to do it. I-I… I’m so sorry.” Taeyeon stuttered out, looking at the fuming woman. She quickly stood up and walked over to the two dead women on the floor and slowly reached her hand out to check their pulse.

“Taeyeon, this isn’t funny what’s going on?!” Tiffany demanded, glaring at the older woman with tangible distaste.

“I-I have t-to help them.” Taeyeon mumbled looking down at the two bodies.

“Help them? Y-you mean they’re actually dead? Taeyeon what the happened?!” the younger woman shouted with wide eyes, looking down at the two bodies.

“I-I didn’t mean it, p-please don’t hate me.” the older woman said,  peering up at Tiffany with pleading eyes.

“Wait, hate you? Is that what you’re doing is trying to get me to hate you by killing them?! That’s low Taeyeon, even for you! So what, you get me to hate you so I leave the group and you won’t have to deal with me? Is that it?” the brunette asked, kneeling down near Yoona and Yuri’s bodies and glaring at Taeyeon. A sob echoed the room followed by Tiffany scoffing and standing back up hurriedly.

“Fine, if you want me gone that bad, I’m out of here. I can’t deal with you and your bull anymore, so have fun explaining why those two are dead in your house.” the woman said before turning and stalking towards the door to leave.

“Don’t leave me, please!” Taeyeon begged, crawling on her knees towards the younger woman. Tiffany’s eyes grew wide.

“What the hell happened to you? One minute you hate my guts and now when I’ve finally had enough and decide to leave, you want to stop me… Do you just enjoy torturing me that much?” she asked, turning back around staring at the older woman. Taeyeon cringed at her glare but continued begging.

“I-I’m so sorry for the way I’ve been acting. P-please, forgive me.” the woman pleaded desperately, still on her knees. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“I don’t have time for this. Nichkhun is sneaking out tonight to see me, so don’t wait up. I’ll call manager oppa and tell him I quit in the mor-” Tiffany was cut off when Taeyeon jumped up off the floor and tackled into a hug.

“NO! D-don’t go with him! P-please, I need you!” the older woman sobbed into Tiffany’s neck, tightening the hug.

“Taeyeon?! Tiffany are you guys still here?!” a loud voice echoed throughout the house.

“Back here!” Tiffany shouted back. Taeyeon not moving from her position. Within a few seconds Jessica and Sooyoung peeked their heads around the corner. Their eyes widened as they took in the scene.

“T-Tiffany, w-what happened back here? Is she crying? What the hell happened to Yoona and Yuri!?” Sooyoung asked as she into the bedroom.

“That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out!” Tiffany responded, sounding exasperated as tried to pry herself away from the sobbing woman and take a step back, only for Taeyeon to cling on tighter and follow her movement.

“KIM TAEYEON! LET GO OF HER AND EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED!” Jessica screeched while trying to pull the older woman away from Tiffany. She was met by Taeyeon mumbling into the slightly taller woman’s neck.

“We can’t hear you! Let go and answer us!” the second eldest demanded, glaring at the older woman’s back.

“I-I...I’m sorry. I-It was an accident, I d-didn’t m-mean to I s-swear. D-don’t hate m-me please, P-pany.” Taeyeon said picking her head up and looking Tiffany in the eyes.

“Didn’t mean to?! Kim Taeyeon you killed two of our members! How the hell are we going to explain that?!” Jessica growled as Sooyoung wrapped her arms around the enraged woman, trying to calm her down.

“Taeyeon, can’t you fix them? Like how you did with Sica?” Sooyoung asked calmly, looking over at the short woman. The eldest sniffed before shaking her head, still not letting go of Tiffany.

“Th-there was still some life left in h-her, but th-they…. They’re not coming back. I-I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help it. Y-Yuri made me angry with what she was saying a-and Yoona would have told someone what she’d seen. I-I…” Taeyeon began dissolved into sobs once again before she could finish.

“So then you just did to them what you did to Hyoyeon. So that means they’ll just come back like us, right?” Sooyoung asked in a hopeful voice. Taeyeon shook her head once more.

“W-with Hyoyeon, I didn’t completely k-kill her… same w-with Pany. But Y-Yoona and Y-Yuri… I-I can’t bring them back. I-I’m so sorry.” Taeyeon answered before burying her head back into Tiffany’s shoulder once more. Panic could be seen on the 3 other women’s faces as they looked between each other and the bodies.

“W-well, we can’t do anything about it tonight. Maybe we should just go back to the dorm and figure something out in the morning? If we let her calm down a little bit maybe she’ll be able to think of a way to help them or something.” Sooyoung suggested motioning her head towards Taeyeon, who was still sobbing and clinging onto Tiffany.

“Yeah that sounds like a good idea. We’re not getting anything accomplished by standing around here. You guys can go ahead without me though, I’ve got somewhere to go first.” Tiffany said before trying to wiggle out of the older woman’s hold once again.

“D-Don’t go with him! Please don’t leave me, I need you.” Taeyeon sobbed into her shoulder yet again, causing Jessica and Sooyoung’s eyes to widen.

“T-Tiffany did she just say-” Jessica began but was cut off when the younger woman broke out of the sobbing Taeyeon’s hold at last.

“She keeps saying it. I don’t know what sick game she’s playing but it’s not funny anymore.” Tiffany hissed, glaring down at Taeyeon who had sunken to the floor, curling in on herself so she was hugging her knees and taken to rocking back and forth. Tiffany rolled her eyes again before  walking out from the bedroom door, only to be stopped by Jessica in the living room.

“Tiffany what the hell is wrong with you?” the older of the two asked causing the younger woman to turn around sharply.

“There’s nothing wrong with me Jessi, she’s messing with me… with us. Yoona and Yuri are probably going to be fine by tomorrow and she clearly doesn’t care about me, I mean you’ve seen how she’s been treating me when all of the cameras are off. I hope she doesn’t really expect me to fall for her being nice all of the sudden and all pleading and crying and acting like she's suddenly this fragile woman who needs me. I’m not stupid.” Tiffany replied, rolling her eyes at the older woman.

“I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about the fact two of our band members are dead, and you’re more focused on your date with your little douchebag boyfriend. I’m mad at her for what happened too, but Jesus Christ, Tiffany this is ridiculous” the older woman said glaring at the brunette.





 

“Taeng, will you please tell me what happened?” Sooyoung asked gently, kneeling down next to the sobbing woman while making sure to keep her calm composure.

“Y-Yuri… s-she was trying t-to piss m-me off.” Taeyeon said with her head in between her knees.

“Well clearly it worked.” Sooyoung said, sitting next to the woman before she continued.

“So she made you angry and you snapped. And with Yoona, I’m assuming she tried to stand up for Yuri? Or did something else happen that I’m missing?” she pressed gently.

“S-she would have told someone… I-I had to stop her. I couldn’t c-control it, Sooyoung. I-I’ve never lost control like this, I-I’m so sorry.” Taeyeon said, curling her body up into a ball even further.

“I’m not going to yell at you, Tae. But, you have to explain… this.” Sooyoung said, motioning towards the older woman.

“You said you couldn’t cry. You even asked us what crying was like. Why did you lie to us?” the taller woman asked.

“I-I didn’t lie to you.” the shorter woman said. Sooyoung nodded before standing back up and offering her hand for Taeyeon to take.

“Well we’re not going to get anything done tonight. Let’s go back to the dorm and we’ll figure something out in the morning.” she said pulling the still lightly sobbing woman up to stand.

“S-Sooyoung…I know I have no right to ask y-you this right now… but will you do me a favor?” Taeyeon asked, looking down at the floor, unable to make eye contact.

“I’m not carrying those two home if that’s what you’re thinking.” the younger woman half-joked, making the shorter woman shake her head.

“D-don’t let Pany go out tonight. P-Please Sooyoung, I won’t ever ask you to do anything for me again.” Taeyeon begged looking up at Sooyoung with pleading eyes.

“Pany? When did you start calling her that?” the tall woman asked, raising an eyebrow at the older woman.

“Please, Sooyoung.” Taeyeon insisted, dropping her head to look at the floor as more tears began to fall from her eyes.

“Fine, fine. Stop your crying, I’ll tell her to stay home. I can’t promise anything though.” she repled while lightly patting Taeyeon on the shoulder before walking towards the door to leave.

“Alright you two time to go home!” Sooyoung said to the two older women who were still in the living room talking. Tiffany looked up at the younger woman with a scoff.

“I’m not going back to the dorm with you guys. Sorry, but I have places to be.” she said as Sooyoung walked up to her and leaned closer to her ear before whispering, “If you don’t come with us in peace than I’m dragging you out of here screaming.” Tiffany stepped back and glared at the woman who simply smiled at her.

“Fine… But you keep that away from me!” Tiffany said, pointing towards the door where Taeyeon was peeking her head out, crying still.



 

Once the four entered the dorm they were met by a clearly distraught Seohyun with Hyoyeon and Sunny trying to calm her down.

“UNNIES! Where have you been?! I haven’t been able to get ahold of anyone and I’ve been so worried and-” Seohyun stopped when she noticed two of her members were still missing.

“Where are Yoona and Yuri unnie?” she asked looking behind the women for any signs of them. Tiffany scoffed as she left and headed to her room without another word.

“Don’t worry Joohyun. They just went out for a bit.” Jessica said, trying to calm the youngest who was still clearly panicking.

“Don’t they know we have a schedule tomorrow morning?! They need to get home and sleep because lack of sleep is very-”

“Unhealthy. Yes, we know Joohyun. Just calm down and go to bed.” Sooyoung said with a small chuckle.

“O-okay. I just don’t want anything to happen to any of you. Goodnight unnies, I’ll see you in the morning.” the maknae said as she made her way to her room.

“You three have a lot of explaining to do in the morning…” Sunny said, staring at the women before she made her way to her respective room followed by Hyoyeon.

“S-Sooyoung… J-Jessica.. I’m really sorry about all of this.” Taeyeon spoke up from behind the two women after she was sure everyone else had gone to bed.

“I’m not going to say it’s fine because it’s really not… But you need to calm down and get your head straight and think about what we’re going to do with them tomorrow. So go to your room and try to relax.” Jessica said as she made her way towards her own room, leaving Taeyeon and Sooyoung alone in the living room.

“S-Sooyoung, thank you for...well you know... And I really am sorry, if anything happens or anyone finds out about them, I-I swear I’ll take all the blame for it.” The older woman said looking up at the taller woman.

“Don’t worry about it, Taeng we’ve got your back.” the younger woman said with a smile before walking towards their room. Just before she reached for the doorknob she stopped and turned around.

“Hey Tae. Why were you so upset about her going out tonight?” she asked, turning to look at the older woman.

“I-I don’t know. J-just the thought of her going out with… him... it makes me sick.” she mumbled loud enough for the other woman to hear.

“You’ve never even met the guy, Taeng. How do you know he’s that bad?” Sooyoung asked with a small knowing smile on her face.

“I-I just know… She deserves someone so much better than him...“ the older woman said as she made her way towards Sooyoung.

“Okay. Have a good rest Taeyeon. See you in the morning.” the younger woman said as she grabbed her pajamas and headed for the bathroom.




 

Loud knocking echoed through the dorm around 6am waking most of the women who weren’t already awake. Seohyun was the first to make it out of her room and to the front door.

“Who’s there?” the woman asked, pressing her ear against the door.

“Maknae, it’s us. Can you please let us in?” the voice asked from the other side. Seohyun smiled before opening the door.

“Yoona and Yuri unnie! Where have you two been!? I was so worried last night! Why are your clothes all bloody!?” the youngest asked stepping away from the two when she got a good look at them.

“It’s fake blood, Maknae, don’t worry. Hey, is Taeyeon unnie here?” Yoona asked sweetly, looking around the dorm.

“Yeah she’s still in her room sleeping. Did something happen last night?” the youngest asked, looking between the two older women.

“No we just need to talk to her.” Yuri said with a reassuring smile as the two walked past Seohyun towards Yoona, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung’s shared room. They opened the door slowly, looking around for the older woman. Their eyes landed on a small figure in the corner of the room staring back at them.

“YOU!” Yuri shouted, launching herself at the woman as Yoona shut the door behind them.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO US?!” The tan woman roared, grabbing Taeyeon by and slamming her against the wall. Despite the shock from both seeing the women she’d saw die last night as well as getting slammed against the wall, the shorter woman noticed the tan woman's eyes turning bright red.

“Y-you… I-I killed you. I-I killed you both! H-how... ” Taeyeon asked with wide eyes staring at the two women in her room with disbelief.

“Clearly you didn’t! What the is going on Taeyeon!?” Yuri demanded again, slamming the older woman into another wall, cracking the plaster a little. The door clicked open just then, revealing Sooyoung with a toothbrush in looking down at her phone. When she finally looked up and saw what was going on she spit her toothbrush out of and ran out of the room without a word.

“Now… Explain…” Yuri hissed, turning her attention back to the older woman who gulped as she took the younger woman’s hand off of and began to explain the past night’s events.


So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and such. Comments are very much appreciated... as well as upvotes and stuff <_< and if your not already subscribed then you could do that too... I mean only if you want... I'm not forcing you to do anything... Okay its like 3 am Ima go now... so SUNSHINER21 OUT! *flies away on a unicorn named Newt*

Yes, comment, subscribe, upvote, do all you wish! It really makes both our days! Anywho hope you guys all have a great rest of your weekend, night! *sticks nose back in 3DS*