Chapter 26

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

Alright, this was supposed to be posted on Jessica's birthday, but it's entirely my fault for being so late. For the first time in awhile, this chapter is very different then what Sunshiner gave me to edit, so yes, a lot of this is my actual writing. Fair warning, there's some very dark parts in this. The main reason I edited it so much to where it's very different from what Sunshiner21 originally had written (don't get me wrong, I asked her permission before changing it, and what she had was great) is because I felt it needed to be darker, we had agreed on something in particular but she found she couldn't write it because she has difficulty writing certain parts, which is completley understandable. That being said I'm not even sure I did a good job, but we hope you'll enjoy. I'm going to shutup now and let you enjoy ._.

Welp, I won't say much about this chapter except thank you Hawkelion for writing it :P Erm I'm just gonna go load up on meds now that my fricking tonsil infection is back -_- So you all enjoy your HellSica chapter xD (Hey, I did not WRITE this chapter..... Well... not all of it. I'd say it was a half and half effort, I took the skeleton and made the muscle, flesh, and other squishy organy things.)

@TaeNyLocksmith22: Well she's uh working on it >_> *cough*

@grimchuckler: Nooo don't unsubscribe! D: (Seriously, don't) And do not worry, you shall have your HellSica. I think everyone was looking forward to the HellSica chapter... I don't see why... Jessica is a very kind vampahahahahaha, sorry I couldn't keep a straight expression saying that :P (Which is why I took particular time to make this chapter as dark as I did >_>)

@Rainedrop: I knew Sunny's aegyo as a power would throw people for a loop xD I mean it's Sunny, her power HAD to do with her aegyo, it just had to XD And I'm beginning to wonder that too, cause so far you've basically guessed like everything we've written O_o WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!? Sorry I'm delusional xD (She's not joking, she's all sick and delusional. She thought it was early afternoon at 9:30 pm earlier. But seriously, are we THAT predictable?!)

@jaein9: Well Taeyeon  has all of their powers, but she can control them a lot better so >_> And Hyoyeon, well Hawkelion and I threw ideas around for her power for a long time, I'm actually glad we decided on levitation :P (Originally Hyoyeon wasn't going to even have a power despite my protests. Finally she thought up something for her, which I'm glad. And we actually talked about Taeyeon having the aegyo power, basically Sunshiner21 said she never uses it because she never has too, and also because her version is so powerful it knocks out anyone in the vicinity. xD)

@bibimix: Well ya never know :P (Please don't die, that would cause a huge issue and there'd be paperwork and we don't wanna be responsible for all that it's all very messy.)

@OuttaMyOffice: Well well well where do I begin >:D The Fany in the relationship? erm not a relationship for one xD  And I warned you about Jessica, now shes pissed xD Well I won't say anything else >_> Sica's still a bit mad so I better go hide <_< (You fool, there is no hiding from HellSica. No one is safe)

Disclaimer: My writing style is different then Sunshiner21's in a lot of ways, but most of all I just want to warn you, uh... there's one part in particular that killed me to write, I almost cried actually, and um, it's kinda graphic? But uh... well you'll see. Basically: DISCLAIMER LOTS OF GORE, SORT OF.


Sunny was in pursuit of the enraged Jessica, completely bewildered as to what had caused the woman to suddenly go off like she had.

"Jessica, what's wrong with you?!" she shouted, causing the older woman to turn and look at the blonde. The look in her glowing red eyes was horrifying, she seemed completely off kilter.

"What is wrong with me?! What's wrong with me?!" Jessica shouted back, still backing away from the advancing Sunny.

"Sica, you need to calm down. There’s no reason for you to be this angry." Sunny said calmly, holding her hands up in a defensive manner as Jessica tensed.

"No, YOU need to calm down!" Jessica shouted nonsensically, taking another step back from the approaching Sunny.

"Sica, we both know Sooyoung isn't here to calm you down. You’re going to have to do this yourself." Sunny said, still inching closer to the older woman. Jessica's eye began to twitch. She looked down, and noticed her nails oddly sharpening to points. Her head shot up to look at Sunny, who was only a few steps away now, and growling, she took a swipe at Sunny before jumping backwards away from her.

"S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Jessica screamed, glaring at the blonde and sending chills down her spine.

"Come on Sica, you really need to calm down. Sooyoung wouldn't want-" the petite woman began, but her sentence was cut short.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT HER! I HATE HER FOR LEAVING ME!" Jessica shouted, tearing at her brunette hair with gritted teeth, as if hearing Sooyoung’s name was causing her mental distress.

"S-sica, what's happening to you?" Sunny asked, horrified at Jessica’s change in behavior and progressively decreasing mental stability. She decided she probably couldn’t handle Jessica alone at this point.

"Sica, I'm going to call Taengoo, okay?" Sunny said slowly reaching in her pocket to get her cell phone.

"No, you're not." Jessica hissed before calmly strutting over to Sunny, grabbing the phone out of the younger woman's hand, and slamming it into the ground.

"Jessica, you're really starting to scare me here." Sunny whispered, looking up at the older woman who was still glaring at her. Jessica got directly in Sunny’s face, so their noses were touching, making Sunny swallow loudly.

"Good." Jessica whispered, before shoving her way past Sunny. She was almost completely past the shorter woman, but at the last second Sunny turned and grabbed the older woman by the wrist.

"Jessica, where are you going?" she asked, causing Jessica to spin around before quickly pinning the smaller woman up against a wall with tremendous force, creating a crack in the wall.

"Don't you EVER touch me." Jessica growled, holding the younger woman up by her neck.

"Sica this isn't like you, please stop." Sunny said while trying to escape Jessica's grip.

"So, this must be the famous HellSica I’ve heard so much about." Taeyeon said, suddenly appearing behind the two.

"Taeyeon, make her let me go." Sunny pleaded as Jessica tightened her grip, though it was useless as Sunny did not need oxygen to survive since she was already undead.

"Come on Jessica, we need to get going." Taeyeon said as she turned to walk away, uninterested with Jessica’s little breakdown.

"No! Why the hell should I listen to you? You made me and my Sooyoungie a monster, and then you let her leave for Japan and wouldn’t let me go with her!" Jessica spat, finally releasing Sunny from her grip and walking over to the older woman.

"This is exactly why!" Taeyeon said, turning to face Jessica once again.

"Imagine if you had a tantrum like this in Japan, and nobody was there to stop you?!” she shouted, causing Jessica to glare at her, somehow sending chills down Taeyeon’s spine despite the fact it didn’t faze her at all.

"I wouldn't be like this if I had my Sooyoungie! But you sent her away! And this week out of all the weeks!" Jessica growled, giving the older woman a shove, sending her stumbling back a step or two.

"What the hell is so important about this week?" Taeyeon asked, shoving back at Jessica.

"My birthday is two day away! And you sent the only person I wanted to spend it with away!" Jessica shrieked before launching herself at Taeyeon, only to have Taeyeon grab her and pin her against the wall.

"She had to leave for a family emergency; I didn’t ‘send’ her anywhere. Obviously she didn't remember your ing birthday, cause guess what? She left anyways, and she’s not coming back for a week! So get over your little HellSica tantrum!" Taeyeon shouted, her face dangerous as she slammed Jessica against the wall she had her pinned against. Taeyeon’s words seemed to sober Jessica a bit.

"S-she… forgot?" Jessica asked, seeming to struggle to process what Taeyeon had said. She blinked, the glow in her eyes lessening.

"Yes, now get over yourself. We have practice early tomorrow, and you need rest. Let’s go home." Taeyeon said, finally releasing the taller woman. Jessica's eye began to twitch again and the glow returned in full, if not brighter this time.

"She didn't forget… I DON’T BELIEVE YOU!" Jessica shouted before turning and bolting away from the shorter women.

"Taengoo we have to go catch her!" Sunny insisted, beginning to give chase to the brunette, only to be stopped by Taeyeon.

"Let her go, I’m sick of her ing. She can't do much harm out there, what’s she gonna do, feed on some people? If she goes too far I’ll just drag her back and erase the evidence. You can go ahead and go home, Sunny. Thank you for coming with us to Hyoyeon's apartment." Taeyeon said before turning to leave.

"W-wait Taengoo." Sunny said, causing the older woman to stop and turn to her once again.

"Shouldn’t we call Sooyoung? You know, to let her know what’s going on?" Sunny asked as she walked up next to Taeyeon.

"No, she's under enough stress with her sister being in the hospital. This is the last thing she needs to worry about." Taeyeon said as the two exited the alley.

    

When Taeyeon finally arrived back at her house, Tiffany was waiting for her at the door.

"Taetae, where's Jessi at?" the taller woman asked, giving Taeyeon a confused look. Taeyeon shrugged.

"Not sure, she ran off. I figure she needs some time to herself, she was pretty irritated and I didn’t want to deal with her. She'll show up to practice, so we don't need to worry." Taeyeon said as she made her way over to the couch to sit down.

"Where's Hyoyeon?" she asked the brunette who had followed her into the livning room.

"She decided she wanted to take the bedroom tonight. But Taetae, we have a serious problem." Tiffany said as she sat down next to the older woman. Taeyeon looked at her confused.

"You don't know Jessica like I do. She doesn’t have the nickname HellSica for nothing. And she seemed way worse then normal." Tiffany said, biting her lip as she stared into space with a worried expression.

"Yes, I am well aware of ‘HellSica’. I met her tonight, which is why I let her go. I don't want that in my home. If she gets out of hand I can step in, but I don’t see her doing any real damage. She’s all talk and no bite." Taeyeon said as she stood from her seat and began to walk to the kitchen.

"Taetae, we need to go find her. There's no telling what she's capable of. I have a bad feeling about this." Tiffany said, her voice pleading.

"She's fine Fany, just go to bed." Taeyeon said before entering the kitchen. Tiffany sighed deeply. Realizing there was nothing she could say to change Taeyeon’s mind, she went over to the chair, plopped into it, and promptly fell asleep.

 

A snarl escaped the brunette as she stalked the small child down the sidewalk. The little girl must have heard her as she turned to look back at her. Before the girl could even scream the vampire with glowing red eyes had taken her by the throat and thrown her into the wall of the nearest alley, smashing her skull and killing her instantly. The vampire gave a carnal roar as she lunged at the now dead child, tearing at her neck and draining her of her blood in an instant. When she finally was finished with the child’s cadaver, her body was unrecognizable, her face torn to shreds, her abdomen wripped open and entrails strewn about. Taking no more time, the brunette left in search of her next prey, a feral grin adorned on her pale face.

 

The next day the three women made their way to the SM building. When they walked through the main doors, they were greeted by a very cheerful Seohyun.

"Good morning unnies, how are all of you today?" she asked looking at the three with a bright smile.

"We're fine Seohyun, how about you?" Taeyeon asked in return, looking up at the younger woman.

"I'm great! I just was offered an internship at a local TV station! I get to go help tonight!" Seohyun said with a bright smile on her face.

“That’s great Seohyun! Just be careful out there, the streets can be dangerous at night.” Tiffany said cryptically. Seohyun nodded, before looking around.

"Hey, where's Jessica unnie?" she asked, looking past Taeyeon.

"She uh… had something she needed to work out, you know, a personal issue. She should be here tomorrow if not a little later today." Tiffany said, directing a brief glare at Taeyeon.

"Oh, well Yoona wanted me to ask you if you all could bring her here tomorrow. I’m pretty sure from how she was talking, she and Yuri are throwing a surprise party for her birthday like they did with Taeyeon unnie." Seohyun said.

"Sure thing Seobaby." Taeyeon said with a small smile on her face. Seohyun returned the smile before turning her attention to Hyoyeon who was behind Taeyeon.

"Unnie, do you feel alright? Yesterday you looked ill, and you’ve seemed a little off lately." she asked causing Hyoyeon to look up at her. There was a pause.

"I'm fine Seohyun, thank you for asking." Hyoyeon said finally, smiling at the younger woman. Seohyun's smile widened.

"Good, I was worried about you. So, I was wondering… can you maybe help me with that move we learned yesterday? I can't seem to get it right." she said, looking down at the ground slightly ashamed.

"Sure Seohyun, do you want me to help now before practice starts?" Hyoyeon asked, pointing to the practice room door.

"Sure unnie, thank you." Seohyun said before turning to leave with Hyoyeon. As soon as they were through the practice room door Tiffany turned to Taeyeon.

"You better hope Jessi comes back." Tiffany said, glaring at the older woman.

"Why are you so moody all of the sudden?" Taeyeon asked, returning the glare.

"She's my best friend and you let her basically sleep outside last night. Excuse me for being worried." Tiffany said, before turning to walk away.

 

Jessica dumped off yet another body. Instinctually, she began her walk towards the SM building when a man walking by on his cell phone caught her attention. Quietly she began to stalk him, deciding he would be her next kill. The man was talking somewhat loudly on his phone.

"Yes, I believe she’ll make a good cohost. I know she's only an intern but I believe she has real potential." the man said as Jessica walked up behind him.

"Well, we’ll see. Hopefully she’ll just go with it and not ask too many questions." he continued. Jessica bared her fangs and prepared to launch for the man’s exposed neck when her increased sense of smell caught the familiar scent of a happy couple across the street. She turned to glare at them with her blank red eyes. The two were holding hands and giggling about who knows what. It made Jessica sick.

"Yes my dark and evil overlords, I won't disappoint you." the man said before hanging up his cell phone, but Jessica’s attention had already been stolen away and she was no longer paying attention at all to the man as nimbly made her way across the street towards the couple. The couple were in the middle of a conversation and did not notice the brunette shadow stalking them.

"Amber, we really should get going. They're probably worried about us." the brunette one said, as Jessica looked for the perfect opening to attack. The couple walked over to a park bench and sat down.

"You worry too much princess." Amber said as she lovingly kissed the hand she was holding. Jessica crept forward, and just as she was about to grab the younger woman's throat, she was tackled to the ground and quickly pulled behind a large tree. She was about to let out some form of protest when the person who tackled her covered . She turned to see the young couple stand up and walk away from the bench.

"Jessi, what the hell is wrong with you?! Were you seriously going to attack your own baby sister?!" the person shouted after taking her hand off of Jessica's mouth.

"Jessi isn't here at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience." Jessica replied with a wicked grin. Her voice sounded raspy, as if she was reverting to a carnal instinctual state.

"Ugh I knew Taetae should have gone after you. Come on, we need to get you home." the person said, standing up and taking hold of Jessica's wrist. The older woman ripped her arm from the taller woman’s grip, growling savagely at her. Tiffany could tell that Jessica was much too far gone now; her mental state had regressed far beyond anything she could communicate effectively with, let alone talk her into coming with her.

“Get away from me.” Jessica growled, circling Tiffany cautiously as she flexed and unflexed her sharp nailed fingers.

"Easy there, HellSica. I’m not going to hurt you….” Tiffany said, circling the opposite direction as Jessica. Tiffany kicked a rock, temporarily distracting the enraged woman, and took the chance to lunge at her. She grappled with the older woman, but soon found she was losing the battle of strength as Jessica seemed to have become ten times stronger in this infuriated “HellSica” state. Thinking fast, she grabbed a large piece of concrete off the ground and smashed into the brunette woman’s head. The blow was enough to kill any human, but Tiffany knew with the vampiric healing factor that Jessica would only be unconscious for a few minutes. Wasting no time she lifted the shorter woman over her shoulder and rushed back to Taeyeon’s house. Moments later she burst through the door to Taeyeon’s apartment, visibly fuming.

"TAEYEON!" she shouted into the house until the older woman walked out from the kitchen, nonchalantly.

"Yes?" Taeyeon answered with a small sarcastic smile plastered across her face.

"I told you! I told you I had a bad feeling! I told you we should have gone after her last night! But no, don’t listen to me! Do you know what she just tried to do?! She almost killed her own sister!" Tiffany said, flopping the now stirring Jessica on the couch. Taeyeon's eye's widened as she turned to look Jessica who had just awakened, rubbing the back of her head.

"You tried to kill your own sister? What the hell? Why?" she asked the woman. Jessica sat up and narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon.

"If I can't be happy, no one can." she answered in a guttural voice, her expression dark and twisted.

"Ugh, just go to sleep please. I'll stay up to make sure she doesn't leave." Taeyeon said rolling her eyes at Tiffany.

"Good, it's your fault anyways." Tiffany said before turning to the bathroom to go change.

 

 Oddly enough, Tiffany woke up in a good mood the next morning. She quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When she came out, she was met by Taeyeon.

"So how exactly are we supposed to get HellSica to her party?" Taeyeon asked crossing her arms.

"That's seriously what you're worried about? She just tried to kill her own sister what makes you think it’s safe to let her near Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun?" Tiffany asked also crossing her arms.

“Tiffany I created her, I can control her. I’m not going to let her hurt anyone. Stop questioning me and tell me how we're going to get her there." Taeyeon said, glaring at the younger woman, disliking Tiffany questioning her.

"Why do you think I would know?" Tiffany said raising her eyebrow at the older woman.

"You brought her here yesterday did you not?" Taeyeon said rolling her eyes.

“Yeah! By knocking her unconscious with a chunk of cement! Unless you suggest we drag her to the party unconscious I don’t think that will work.” Tiffany said sarcastically.

“Don’t be a smartass I was just asking.” Taeyeon grumbled. Hyoyeon walked up to the two women with a smirk on her face as she chuckled at the two’s bickering.

"You two sound like an old married couple." she said, causing the two to glare at her.

"Jeez, I was only kidding." Hyoyeon said looking to the ground, before walking away to the kitchen.

“So?" Tiffany asked, looking back at the older woman.

"I guess… I could just put her in a trance for the duration of the party. I don’t want their hard work to be for nothing.” Taeyeon said almost thoughtfully. Tiffany was about to ask why, given she shouldn’t care, but decided not to push it.

“Alright, but if she so much as moves a finger wrong we have to remove her. I don’t want her hurting the others.” Tiffany said, Taeyeon scoffed.

“I am technically her master vampire; she has to obey my will. It’s like, a rule in being a vampire, or something. It’ll be fine, don’t worry.” Taeyeon said confidently. Tiffany bit her lip nervously but didn’t argue.

 

The four women ended up in front of the SM building. Jessica stood rigidly, though in a trance with her eyes back to normal she did not appear in the normal blank eyed stare as anyone in Taeyeon’s trances normally did. Already Tiffany was nervous.

"Stop." Jessica managed to growl through the trance. Taeyeon scoffed.

“Not a chance. You know what today is, right? Well you’re going to enjoy it whether you like it or not.” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t… want to be here.” Jessica mumbled. Despite the trance and the rage, she had clearly figured out there was going to be a surprise party in her honor.

“Yuri, Yoona, and Seobaby worked hard on this, so you’re going to attend.” Taeyeon said as Tiffany walked towards the doors, the three other close behind her. Jessica struggled against moving forward but eventually had to concede.

"Good girl." Taeyeon said before going to open the door for Jessica and the others.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Jessica!" Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, and Seohyun all cheered at once.

"Thanks you guys." Jessica answered with no emotion, due to being forced to say that by Taeyeon. Seohyun rushed forward and hugged Jessica.

“We’re so happy you could make it unnie!” she said cheerfully. Tiffany noticed with wide eyes that Jessica’s eyes had begun to tint red again, starting to glow. She looked at Taeyeon, who had a frustrated expression, her teeth grit in concentration. Seohyun began to pull away, but Jessica hugged her back tightly, opening wide. Just in time, Tiffany and Hyoyeon sprung forward, prying the brunette off the young woman who looked very confused. Sunny immediately realized the situation.

“Come on guys, let’s go get Jessica’s presents!” she said, directing Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun’s attention away from the struggling brunette. All the vampires were so concerned with Jessica they failed to notice the figure come up behind her. Before any of them could react, two slender arms had wrapped around Jessica’s waist and pulled her away from Tiffany and Hyoyeon and into her arms.

"Happy Birthday baby." the figure whispered in Jessica’s ear. As if by magic, Jessica broke both from her trance and from her psychotic state, her eyes returning to normal immediately as a bright smile began to form on her face. Jessica spun around and wrapped her arms around the tall slender figure.

"Sooyoungie! I knew you wouldn't forget my birthday!" Jessica said as tears began to brim her now normal eyes. The three other vampires stared at the two dumbfounded, surprised at Jessica’s sudden change.

"Why would I ever do something like that?" Sooyoung asked as she wiped a single tear that fell from Jessica's eye. The brunette hugged the taller woman tighter. Sooyoung pulled back from the hug to stare at her. By now the triplets had returned with the presents, but paused with smiles when they saw the two embracing, not wanting to interrupt the happy reunion.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." Sooyoung said softly, brushing a strand of Jessica’s stray hair behind her ear, cupping her cheek in the process. Jessica didn't answer. Instead, she looked up and smiled before placing a gently kiss on the taller woman's lips.

"I love you Sooyoungie." she mumbled before finally turning to face the others, a bright smile on her face.

"Aww you two are so sweet!" Yuri said, smiling at the two.

 "Hey, this is supposed to be a party isn't it? Why are we all just standing around?" Hyoyeon suddenly said, catching everyone off guard.

"She's right, let’s get this party started!" Yoona shouted causing the others to laugh at her. They immediately got into it, eight of the nine girls gathering together and talking, laughing, and teasing each other cheerfully. After a while Tiffany broke from the crowd and approached the lone person sitting watching them.

"Taetae aren't you going to come and join us?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon looked away from the group at the younger woman.

"I-I will in a minute." Taeyeon answered with a small smile on her face. Tiffany smiled at her in return before turning to walk back towards the others.

‘I guess… maybe I do care. Aish, what has gotten into you Kim Taeyeon?’ Taeyeon thought to herself before shaking her head and getting up to join the others.


Of course, I left a lot of the bare bones and main points in, the thing I changed the most was HellSica, originally she was just bitter and angry but still able to be reasoned with. I tried to go for something more ferocious so as to not dissapoint those of you who have been waiting for Jessica to go on a rampage. Anywho, as always, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed, we love you all!