Chapter 22

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

 

Sorry this took me two days to edit, I had to update my own story. Anywho, tons of sweet moments in this chapter for couples that aren't TaeNy xD Eheheh oh Sunshiner21 how you torture the readers. 

Muahahahahaha xD I'm such a jerk... Eh whatever... It's finally chapter 222 twenty-two.... no that dosent wourk as well as 2ne1 oh well... So I have taken on another fic from another author... I'm kind of nervous... Oh well I'll get over it right? Anyways I hope you all like this chapter :) Like Hawkelion said i added like a bunch of couple moments for SooSica and Kryber >_> Ya know cause, well... why not? Ok well I'm off to start thinking about what to do with the other fic... 

@NanaLoco: Nevaaa! The authors office is private xD I hired my own personal vampire security guard, and I don't think Sooyoung will let you by xD lol Sorry

@grimchuckler: NOOOO NO MORE TABLE FLIPPING! Hawkelion and I have been working over time trying to unflip all these tables! We don't need anymore to unflip xD And thanks Neverland was fun lol

@Rainedrop: Sorry to dissapoint you but your first guess was actually spot on .-. How did you know? And well, like Taeyeon has said before, she isn't gonna turn anyone else into a vampire >_> cause... she... well she dosen't have a real reason... so eh who knows :P And you mind lol XD we never said feeding ON eachother ahaha xD When I saw your comment I was like O_O what did we write?? They're suposed to be hiding this relationship! lol xD

@OuttaMyOffice: Well let me start off by saying thank you for not flipping any tables XD  And thank you also by giving us the title dark and evil overlords :D We will except all of your sacrafices..... EXCEPT... Dani... We love Dani too much to hurt her ._. and too late Hyomin has already made up her decission to sacrefice herself >:) and Seobaby? Eh she's like Dani, I don't think I could hurt her.... Or can I *Laugh's like a mad man* Alright well enjoy this chapter :P 

 


 

Jessica’s phone vibrated back at the pizza place where Taeyeon and Tiffany had left the others. The brunette picked up her cell phone from the table and looked at the message she had just gotten.

 

"Oh… Krystal?" Jessica said stopping her sister from talking.

 

"There's a problem, Sooyoung and I need to leave." she continued as she stood up from her seat.

 

"But unnie, what about your pizza? It just got here." Krystal said standing with her sister.

 

"Yeah Sica, our pizza!" Sooyoung whined as she began to pout.

 

"Fine, get a box. But hurry Sooyoungie." Jessica said to the taller woman. Sooyoung nodded and ran to the counter to ask for a box.

 

"Unnie, what's wrong? You look worried." Krystal asked, watching as Jessica worriedly chewed her lip.

 

"Yeah, Jessica. Are you okay?" Amber asked, looking across the table at the older woman.

 

"I'm fine, just another member isn’t, uh… feeling well." Jessica said looking over her shoulder to see Sooyoung walking back with a box.

 

"Sooyoung hurry, we have to get to Sunny's apartment like right now." Jessica said looking up at the taller woman. Sooyoung's eye's widened.

 

"You didn't tell me this was about Sunny." Sooyoung said as she quickly put the pizza in the box.

 

"Unnie, are you sure everything's fine?" Krystal asked in concern.

 

"Yeah. Um, we really have to go, sorry to cut things short. I’m glad you two seem to be doing well. Um, call me if you need me." Jessica said as she grabbed Sooyoung's hand and ran out the door.

 

"That was… odd?" Amber said, looking at Krystal who had just sat back down.

 

"Yeah, it was…. Wait is that Jessica's purse?" Krystal asked looking at the empty seat which indeed had Jessica's small bag sitting on it.

 

"Amber we need to get this back to her." Krystal said, picking up the small bag.

 

"I bet we can catch them if we go now." Amber said standing up from her seat. The two then ran outside and took off where down the street the same way they’d seen the other two go.

 

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica ran in the front door of Sunny's apartment, looking around the room. The first thing they noticed was Sunny leaning against a wall unconscious with Taeyeon sitting next to her and a body in front of them.

 

"Sunny! What happened Taeyeon!?" Jessica asked, running up to the two women.

 

"She was being stupid and almost went into a coma, but she should wake up soon." Taeyeon said, looking up at Jessica.

 

"W-wait, isn't this… Hyomin?" Sooyoung asked looking at the body in front of them, recognizing the woman she had met on the street. Taeyeon looked over at the taller woman and nodded.

 

"Why the did you kill Hyomin!? She and Sunny were together! Do you realize what you've done?!" Sooyoung yelled accusingly glaring at the older woman.

 

"Wait, hold on, pretty sure I’m the only one who knew exactly who Sunny was seeing. How do you know she’s Sunny’s significant other?" Taeyeon asked raising an eyebrow.

 

"She had Sunny's sent all over her. It's not hard to figure out. But you killed her! You realize Sunny is probably going to get worse now right?!" Sooyoung asked, exasperated, her voice still several octaves higher than normal.

 

"Sooyoung, calm down and let me explain what happened." Taeyeon said calmly.

 

 

 

-30 Minutes earlier-

 

"Don't be stupid, Hyomin. If we killed you, she would just be back in this situation again. That would accomplish nothing." Taeyeon said, leaning Sunny against a nearby wall.

 

"Well it's not like you can just pull someone off the street." Hyomin said, crossing her arms.

 

"You’re really going to argue with me about this?" Taeyeon asked, allowing a small chuckle to escape her lips. Hyomin sighed, shaking her head.

 

"Tiffany, I need a favor." Taeyeon said turning her attention to Tiffany.

 

"Yeah, yeah I already know. I'll be back in a minute." Tiffany said before walking out the door.

 

"W-wait where is she going?" Hyomin asked, watching Tiffany leave.

 

"Pull someone off the street. Duh?" Taeyeon said, standing up and walking over towards Hyomin.

 

"So, who all did you tell?" Taeyeon asked, her demeanor suddenly becoming menacing as she watched Hyomin's every movement with piercing eyes.

 

"What do you mean?" Hyomin asked, trying her best not to shake under the shorter woman’s intense gaze.

 

"Stop playing stupid. You know exactly what I'm talking about." Taeyeon said, glaring at the younger woman.

 

"I-I didn't tell anyone." Hyomin said watching Taeyeon. Taeyeon opened to say something, but was interrupted by the door opening to the apartment.

 

"Taetae, I found someone." Tiffany said walking in the door with a younger woman following behind. Taeyeon calmly walked over towards Sunny with Tiffany following.

 

"W-what's wrong with her?" Hyomin asked looking at the strange woman who appeared to be in a trance.

 

"Nothing, I just control her mind and actions now." Tiffany said, sitting next to Sunny.

 

"I don't get it?" Hyomin said staring at the woman in the trance. She waved her hand in front of the woman’s blank eyes but predictably received no response.

 

"There is nothing to get. Now you, give her your arm." Tiffany said looking at the strange woman with a smile. The woman quickly obeyed, moving closer slowly, arm outstretched.

 

"Wow, I'm surprised at how fast you found someone." Taeyeon said looking over at Tiffany.

 

"It was nothing." Tiffany said smiling at the older woman.

 

"Okay I don't mean to rush this but, Sunny?" Hyomin said pointing to Sunny's still unmoving body.

 

"Hold on! Jeez you're pushy." Taeyeon said glaring at Hyomin. Taeyeon quickly took the strange woman's arm and positioned her wrist in front of Sunny's mouth.

 

"Uh Hyomin, you may not want to watch this." Tiffany said looking at Hyomin.

 

"Watch wh-" Hyomin started, but as soon as she witnessed Sunny's fangs sprout from behind her lips and bite into the soft flesh of the woman's arm, she fainted immediately on the spot.

 

"She can't say I didn't warn her." Tiffany said, laughing at the woman on the floor.

 

-Back to present time.-

 

 

 

"So she's unconscious?" Sooyoung asked, tapping the side of Hyomin's face with her hand. Taeyeon nodded, and Sooyoung released a sigh of relief.

 

"Wait, you said you brought someone off the street. Where is their corpse, then?" Jessica asked, eyeing Taeyeon suspiciously.

 

"Where else do you think Fany is?" Taeyeon said rolling her eyes.

 

"What did you just call her?" Jessica asked looking down at Taeyeon with a small knowing smile on her face, her eyebrow quirked. Taeyeon's eyes widened a bit.

 

"Tiffany. I called her Tiffany. That's her name isn't it?" Taeyeon asked nervously. Jessica opened to press further, but stopped when she noticed Sunny staring to slowly open her eyes.

 

"Sunny! Thank God you're okay!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she reached down and pulled the older woman into a hug.

 

"Unnie?" someone a voice asked from outside the apartment.

 

"Sica… is that Krystal?" Sooyoung asked, standing up and looking at the older woman with a concerned expression. A few seconds later Krystal peeked her head into the open front door. Jessica's eye's widened at the sight.

 

"K-Krystal? What are you doing here?" Jessica asked running over to her sister, trying to block her view of the apartment, which failed considering Krystal was several inches taller.

 

"Unnie, you forgot your purse." Krystal said with a smile as she handed the bag to the older woman. Jessica accepted the accessory, before placing a hand on Krystal’s arm, making to push her gently out of the apartment, but Krystal pushed past her.

 

"Is your friend okay?" she asked looking around the room. Jessica grit her teeth, thinking of how to alleviate the situation without blowing all of their cover.

 

"Krystal, we should go, it's none of our business." Amber said, coming in behind the nosy teenager and trying to pull her away.

 

"Yes, I'm fine." Sunny said, looking at the door where the sisters and Amber were talking. Krystal finally got past her sisters failed attempt at blocking her out completely, and made her way further into the room with Amber close behind.

 

"Sunny? You're the one who wasn't feeling well?" Krystal asked with worry, stepping closer to the woman still on the floor. Something in Sunny seemed to shift, and her muscles stiffened slightly as Krystal drew near.

 

"I'm still weak." Sunny rasped, her blood red eye's watching Krystal walk closer. Taeyeon was the first to notice Sunny’s behavior.

 

"Sunny, she's Jessica's sister don't even think about it." Taeyeon warned, watching the blonde carefully.

 

"I don't care." Sunny hissed, standing up.

 

"Krystal, get away from her!" Jessica yelled pulling Krystal behind her. Amber seemed to realize what was happening, or at least the danger Krystal was in, and quickly pushed Krystal behind her as well.

 

"I won't let you touch my baby Jung!" the blonde exclaimed, glaring at Sunny.

 

"Fine with me, you will do fi-" Sunny began, but stopped mid-sentence and gripped her head with her hands as she collapsed to the ground.

 

"That's what you get for coming after my baby sister!" Jessica declared angrily, glaring at Sunny. Sunny groaned before looking up to the other women.

 

"Sica, what are you talking about?" Sunny asked, standing back up. She looked around, noticing the small crowd.

 

"What happened here?" she asked as she continued looking around the room.

 

"You just tried to hurt Krystal. Don't you remember?" Sooyoung asked, walking up to the older woman. Sunny shook her head.

 

"I would never hurt Krystal. What is going on here?" she asked looking around the room until her eyes finally landed on Hyomin who was still passed out.

 

"I-is that Hyomin?" she asked, slowly walking over to the woman on the ground.

 

"Yeah, she's the one who called me." Taeyeon said walking up to Sunny's side.

 

"I… I didn't bite her or anything did I?" Sunny asked, already on the verge of crying.

 

"No, she just can’t take the sight of vampires feeding. She's just unconscious." Taeyeon said as she walked over to the other four women.

 

"I… I have to get out of here…" Sunny said as she began to walk towards the door.

 

"Sunny, where are you going?" Sooyoung asked, watching Sunny.

 

"If she wakes up and I'm here, she'll freak out again. I… I can't go through that again. I can’t hear her say she hates me again." Sunny choked out as tears threatened to fall.

 

"Jessica, take your sister and her friend to the kitchen." Taeyeon said looking at the younger woman. Jessica nodded and began to walk towards the kitchen, ushering the two younger women with her.

 

"Sunny, if she was scared of you, she wouldn't have come back. She wouldn’t have called Taeyeon to come save you." Sooyoung said, trying to reason with the emotionally distraught blonde.

 

"She didn't save me. She was probably hoping I wasn't here so she could get her things." Sunny said as a tear finally escaped her eye.

 

"Stop being stupid and go wake her up." Taeyeon said, crossing her arms.

 

"Taeyeon you don't understand, I can't go through that again. I can’t handle having the one I love more than anything tell me I’m a monster." Sunny said as she began to cry. A quiet mumble could be heard between the three women as Hyomin shifted.

 

"Sunny, she's waking up. Go see if she's okay." Sooyoung said, pointing over at the brunette who was beginning to stir.

 

"No! I need to get out of here!" Sunny shouted anxiously as she rushed towards the door. Her hand was inches from the open doorway when Hyomin’s eyes fluttered open.

 

"S-Sunny?" Hyomin asked as she sat up and looked at the older woman, causing Sunny to freeze in her tracks.

 

"Sunny, don't leave." Hyomin said in almost a whisper, standing up and walking towards Sunny, who still had her back facing her.

 

"I-I know you hate m-me. So, I’ll g-go. You won’t have to worry about seeing me ever again." Sunny said as she began to reach towards the door again, full on sobbing now.

 

“No!” Hyomin shouted. The brunette ran up to the older woman, grabbed her by her shoulders and spun her around. Sunny tried to struggle away, but Hyomin somehow managed to pin her against the wall next to the door, before leaning forward and capturing Sunny’s lips with her own. Sunny stopped struggling almost immediately. After a few seconds, Hyomin pulled away, staring deeply into Sunny's eyes.

 

"I could never hate you. I was frightened and said things I didn’t mean, but now I realize how wrong I was. You’re still Sunny. And you know I love you." Hyomin said before wrapping the older woman in a bone crushing hug.

 

"AWWWWW!" Sooyoung exclaimed happily, effectively ruining the sweet moment between the two as they both turned and look at her.

 

"I need my Sica!" Sooyoung said before turning and practically skipping into the kitchen.

 

"Okay, now that you two are all lovey dovey again, I have a lot of explaining to do to do to those two girls with Jessica." Taeyeon said turning to walk to the kitchen.

 

"You know you could have told Sooyoung to do that.” Tiffany said, walking through the front door. Taeyeon turned and rolled her eyes at the woman before continuing to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"So you are telling me you turned everyone into…" Amber said, staring at Taeyeon, but trailing off unable to finish her sentence.

 

“Vampires? Yeah. But no, not everyone. So now that you both know, do I have to kill you, erase your memory, or can we trust you?" Taeyeon asked crossing her arms staring at the two younger women.

 

"Y-you can trust u-us unnie." Krystal insisted, still in shock.

 

"With you stuttering like that, I'm doubting you." Taeyeon said glaring at the younger woman.

 

"Taeyeon, you have my word, we won't tell a soul. After all, Jessica is her sister, and she loves her too much to do anything to hurt her or her friends. And I would never do anything to hurt anyone she cares about." Amber said looking over at Jessica.

 

"Amber if you're trying to kiss up to me, this isn't the way to do it." Jessica replied coldly. Amber's eye's widened as she quickly looked away.

 

"I-I'm not I'm just saying." she said, avoiding eye contact altogether with the brunette now.

 

"Fine, but if anything comes up, you two and Hyomin are the first people I come after." Taeyeon said, glaring at the two younger women.

 

"We understand. Where is Hyomin anyways?" Amber asked looking around the kitchen.

 

"She and Sunny are still reconciling in the living room." Tiffany said, jumping up on the kitchen counter to sit down.

 

"Krys? Are you okay?" Jessica asked looking at her sister who was staring at nothing, unresponsive to the world around her.

 

"Um, Jessica unnie…. I think she's still in shock from everything that happened and trying to process all of this." Amber said looking at the younger Jung sister.

 

"Amber, I'm trusting you to keep her safe. If she gets hurt I will have your neck." Jessica said looking at Amber.

 

"You know I will. I put myself between her and a raging vampire, didn't I?" Amber said with a grin on her face, draping her arm over Krystal’s shoulder and pulling the younger girl closer to her.

 

" up." Taeyeon grumbled, rolling her eyes at the lot of them.


Welp, I should get to bed. If you guys enjoyed, as usual comment and subscribe! We love you all!