Chapter 15

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

I'm soooooooo sorry, this is all my fault I'm a lazy . my week has been hectic but I've still had plenty of time to edit this. And it's still going up later than it should because little Miss Author descided to fall asleep in the middle of texting me, the jerk. Anyways, I sincerely apologize for the lateness, it's intirely my fault D:

Sorry about that. I passed out and didn't even realize it xD Anywho who's ready to hate me!? :D You might after this chapter >_> Ah well it had to happen. Okay well now that I feel better i guess I had better go write the next chapter huh? OH! Before I forget! I want to thank Rainedrop and MiamiMiami, and if anyone else helped me convince Hawkelion to post her fics! By the way If you haven't already checked them out... I recomend it... One is called Until She's Gone, and the other one is called Because of you. And as always, Thank you for reading :D

@Lillianaaa: Oh come on it wouldn't be fun if someone didn't die *smiles evilly* Just kidding. I hope you enjoy this chapter lol xD

@Rainedrop: I end a cliffhanger with another one xD Sorry about that, and actually what happened to Tiffany won't be revealed for a while... and like I said ^ up there thank you for helping me convince her to post her fics lol :D

@MiamiMiami: I'm happy you subscribed :D And yes, I am lazy and will admit it lol xD I hope you continue to like what we write :D and thank you once more for helping convince Hawkelion to post her fics :D 

@blursone: It won't be said until later :/ but if you can guess it I won't deny it lol

@jaein9: Well she didn't starve I can tell you that much. She was only gone for like a day, so... and I really can't say, that would be to revealing... thank you for commenting and i hope you like this chapter :D

@TaengooLocksmith: You'll find that out in this chapter lol I'm glad you like the updates so far :D

@avaradigm: I'm a little worried you won't like this chapter lol just because of a certain someone >_> anyways, don't worry about Seobaby and Hyomin they're both fine.... for now.... and thank you for wishing me well I feel awesome now :D


The three women stayed silent through the night and into the following morning, watching the lifeless body of Tiffany.

"Do you think it worked?" Sunny asked finally, breaking the silence after several hours.

"I don't know… she hasn't moved at all since she drank the venom." Taeyeon said, still not taking her eyes off of Tiffany.

"I really hope she's okay. She has to be. Maybe she'll wake up soon." Sooyoung muttered, standing from her seat and walking towards the kitchen.

"Do you two need anything while I'm up?" she asked quietly turning looking at Sunny and Taeyeon, her face looking haggard and her steps heavy. Taeyeon was about to ask what was wrong with her when she recalled the woman hadn’t fed in some time.

"Sooyoung, I'm sorry. I totally forgot what you said last night. If you want to go out and find someone to feed on, you can go. We'll stay here with her." Taeyeon said. Sooyoung sighed in relief.

"Ugh, thanks. I didn't know how much longer I could last." Sooyoung muttered, walking to the front door.

"I'll be back before we have to leave for practice okay?" she said quietly, opening the door.

"No rush. I was actually planning on calling our manager to tell him we’re all sick and can't come in today." Taeyeon said shifting her gaze back to Tiffany.

"Alright… a day off sounds nice anyways. Anyways, like I said I'll be back later." Sooyoung said before leaving.

"You aren't worried she'll go on a rampage again?" Sunny asked looking at Taeyeon.

"I told her, she has two more days with me to see if I can trust her. We're just going to call this a little test." Taeyeon said standing up from her spot.

"Want some breakfast? I can cook something if you want?" Taeyeon asked, walking towards the kitchen.

"What happened to you Taeyeon? You're suddenly being really nice to us." Sunny pointed out, standing as well as she followed Taeyeon to the kitchen.

"I'm stuck with you guys now, so what's the point in fighting all the time? I’m getting sick of arguing." Taeyeon said as she walked up to the refrigerator.

"But the day before yesterday you were so angry. Then you had that chest pain, and after that you started to lighten up." Sunny commented, sitting on the stool next to the kitchen counter.

"Don't you start anything like Sooyoung did. I don’t need your prying." Taeyeon said, looking at Sunny.

"I-I wasn't going to." Sunny insisted, attempting to defend herself.

"Don't lie to me, idiot. I can read your mind." Taeyeon said coldly, turning her attention back to the stove top where she was currently frying eggs. Sunny's eye's widened.

"I-I'm sorry." she said quickly, putting her head down in embarrassment.

"Nothing to be sorry about." Taeyeon simply stated. The two heard a creek in the floor boards causing them both to turn their heads in the direction it came from. At the entrance to the kitchen they found a very confused Tiffany walking towards them looking very confused.

"H-how'd I get back here? I swear I left." she said, looking at the two older women.

"Tiffany you're up!" Sunny screamed as she ran up and hugged Tiffany.

"Up from where? Explain to me how I ended up back here, this makes no sense I know I left!" Tiffany exclaimed, exasperated, as Sunny pulled away from the hug.

"I found you last night on the other side of town, unconscious. You weren’t responding at all, we all thought you were dead." Sunny said grabbing onto Tiffany's hand, dragging her to the counter with her.

"I do remember being there… but why was I knocked out?" Tiffany asked looking at Sunny.

"I don't know, I was going to ask you that." Sunny said as she sat back down on the stool.

"Wait, if you all thought I was dead, then how am I alive right now? Did you all just sit around and stare at my lifeless body for hours, this doesn’t make any sense.” Tiffany said, concern evident in her voice.

"No, Taengoo saved you. She had you drink venom from her arm and I guess that brought you back." Sunny said as she looked over at Taeyeon who had a small smile on her face as she fried the eggs, up until the point her name was mentioned at which point she whipped around, eyes wide as Sunny and Tiffany turned to look at her.

"W-what?" she stuttered as the two stared at her.

"Taetae? You… saved me? I though you wanted me dead though…." Tiffany said, tilting her head.

"U-um… d-do you want breakfast? You know, s-since your up?" Taeyeon asked, desperately trying to change the subject. Tiffany smiled widely and walked up to Taeyeon.

"Sure, but only if you let me help." she said, not pursuing the subject. She began untying the bag of bread near her.

"Uh, thanks, but… you should go rest. You’re probably still pretty weak after what happened." Taeyeon said taking her gaze off of Tiffany and turning back to the eggs.

"No, I'm fine. Being back near you makes me feel better, anyways." Tiffany said still staring at Taeyeon with a bright smile.

"Okay, no. Stop with the clinginess, seriously. It needs to stop." Taeyeon said sternly, glancing over at Tiffany. Tiffany’s face fell.

"Oh... right…. It's because you have Sunny isn't it?" Tiffany said putting her head down. Taeyeon opened to say something but Sunny beat her to it.

"Tiffany, you don't understand." Sunny said, hopping off the stool and approaching them. Tiffany shook her head.

"No, Sunny I do understand. I'm just in the way. I feel better now, so… I guess I'll leave. Thank you for whatever you did to wake me up Taetae, but I won't bother you anymore." Tiffany said, her voice thick as tears beginning to well in her eyes.

"Tiffany you seriously don't understand. We don't have anything going on. Really. I already have someone else." Sunny said, effectively stopping Tiffany from leaving.

"T-then why would you cling on to her like you're t-together?" Tiffany asked wiping a tear that had managed to fall.

"To get you to make a move, you dork! I knew you wouldn't do it on your own, so I took it upon myself to help by making you jealous. I… I guess it didn’t work out so well though, I didn’t expect things to escalate so quickly, and I certainly never wanted you to leave." Sunny explained, smiling bashfully at Tiffany.

"Wait… so Taetae, you went along with her plan?" Tiffany asked turning her attention to Taeyeon, finding this all hard to swallow.

"I didn't know her plan until now. Maybe I need to keep a closer eye on her mind." Taeyeon said bluntly, glaring at Sunny. Sunny turned her nervous smile on Taeyeon who rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to Tiffany.

"I could sense her clinginess wasn’t due to venom overdose like with your case and that it was for the most part, faked, so I ignored it." Taeyeon said, shrugging. Just then, the front door could be heard opening and then closing, and a few moments later Sooyoung walked into the kitchen. She stopped at the entrance when she spotted Tiffany, and her face lit up.

"Tiffany, you're up!" Sooyoung yelled as she ran and wrapped Tiffany in a tight hug, lifting the shorter woman easily off the ground.

"Hey, Sooyoung. Yeah I'm fine." Tiffany said responding to the hug after Sooyoung had placed her back on the ground.

"So, Sooyoung, how did it go?" Taeyeon asked turning to the taller woman. Sooyoung released Tiffany from the hug before turning to Taeyeon.

"Fine, I told you you can trust me." Sooyoung responded.

"You know what? You’re right." Taeyeon responded crossing her arms. The three other women looked at her with bewildered expressions.

“I-I am?” Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon nodded.

"I won't make you wait anymore. I give you full permission to move back in with Jessica. You can go whenever you want." she said with a small smile. Sooyoung's eyes grew wide as Sunny and Tiffany both, tackled her in a hug squealing like little kids.

"A-are you serious?" Sooyoung finally managed to ask.

"Yes, since Tiffany's back, the extra room will be nice to have anyways. But you better not disappoint me." Taeyeon said as she bit into a piece of toast she had just made.

"Thank you so much Taeyeon! I have to go call Sica and tell her!" Sooyoung said as she untangled herself from the two women hugging her.

"Thank you soooo much Taeyeon!" she exclaimed once more running to hug Taeyeon.

"Yah! What did I tell you about this hugging thing!? And stop saying thank you and go call her. Besides, I still need to call in and say we're all sick." Taeyeon said wiggling out of Sooyoung's hold.

 

 

Later that afternoon, Sooyoung walked into the living room where Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny were sitting.

"Taeyeon, I'm going to go over to Sica's for a bit to talk. I'll come back for my stuff later, okay?" Sooyoung said as she walked to the front door.

"Whatever, don’t know why you’re telling me. Like I said though, don't make me regret this." Taeyeon said looking over her shoulder at Sooyoung.

"I won't. Thank you again." Sooyoung said before walking out the front door.

"So Taeyeon, why do you suddenly trust Sooyoung so much? The other day you two were at each other’s necks." Sunny asked turning her head towards Taeyeon.

"Like I said, sending her out was my own little test. And she passed." Taeyeon said sitting back on the couch.

"But how do you actually know you can trust her? I mean that wasn't much of a test, I mean you didn’t even ask her anything." Sunny said not taking her gaze away from Taeyeon.

"Have you forgotten I can read minds?" Taeyeon said finally looking over at Sunny.

"Oh! Riiiiiiight. I guess it slipped my mind." Sunny said lightly thumping herself on the head.

"Of course." Taeyeon said looking away to the space in front of her. 

 

When Sooyoung arrived at the apartment she and Jessica had up until recently shared, her senses told her something was off. She shrugged it off though, much too elated about getting to move back in with Jessica to listen to her instincts. She searched through her pockets to find her spare key, but when she reached the door she found it open, the lock appearing to have been tampered with. If her heart was working it would have been racing at this point. She hesitantly pushed open the door, and found the apartment pitch black.

"Sica, are you home?" she said calling into the darkness. Her sensitive ears picked up a muffled scream, so she hurried her pace in that direction.

"Jessica! Where are you!?" she yelled frantically as she tried to find the light switch, but failed and soon gave up. Not being able to think of any other way, Sooyoung resorted to letting her eyes revert to their normal vampiric red, allowing them to adjust to the darkness. It took a few seconds, but finally her eyes readjusted, allowing Sooyoung to notice Jessica tied to a chair with what appeared to be a sock in . Jessica’s eyes were wide with fear as she struggled against her bonds. Sooyoung's eyes filled with worry before quickly turning to rage. She rushed over to Jessica, reaching to untie her hands. Jessica gave out another muffled scream, and moments after Sooyoung felt something smash against her head, catching her completely off guard, and knocking her to the ground. Her head spun for only a moment before fixing itself, but she stayed on the ground, listening as a man shifted behind her.

"Stupid ." he mumbled to himself before going to step over Sooyoung, who still stayed unmoved. Jessica let out yet another muffled scream, and Sooyoung snapped. Rage flowed through Sooyoung's body. Her eyes became completely red, identical to Tiffany's from a couple days before. The second the man’s foot landed near Sooyoung’s face, the woman latched onto it, sinking her fangs viciously into his leg, tearing at his flesh.

"AH! What the ! How are you not dead!? What are you doing?! GET OFF ME!" The man screamed ripping his leg away from the now enraged vampire.

"You only wish I was dead." Sooyoung growled, standing up. She launched herself at the man with an animalistic roar, knocking him over and biting into his neck. Within moments she had drained every bit of blood from his system, but still her rage was not satiated. Jessica, who was still tied up, managed to wiggle her wrists out of the poorly tied not, and quickly attended to her ankles, before finally ripping the sock from . Sooyoung continued her attack on the strange man, now ripping his face to shreds, and tearing at his neck, ripping into him savagely. Jessica quietly stood up walking over to Sooyoung, fear in her eyes but the determination to stop Sooyoung overpowering her fear.

"S-soo, I think he's dead." she said, hesitantly placing a hand on the raging woman’s back. Sooyoung's jerked her head towards Jessica, her fangs bared and face splattered in the man’s blood. Her rage was unhindered, and despite herself, she lunged at Jessica, biting savagely into her neck. Somewhere in the middle of draining Jessica’s blood, something in her mind clicked and her rage receded, causing her to realize what she was doing. Sooyoung's eyes grew wide and she jerked away. She looked at Jessica in the dark, shaking her lifeless body. Jessica’s eyes were blank, and suddenly her body began to convulse.

"No, no, no! I did NOT just bite you, no!" Sooyoung kept repeating to herself, her mind in a panic. Thinking fast, Sooyoung picked Jessica up bridal style and bolted out of the apartment, running back to Taeyeon's house. The run there seemed to take forever, and Sooyoung began to cry silently on the way.

"Sica, I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me, please." she whispered as she finally reached Taeyeon's house. With no hesitation, Sooyoung quickly kicked the door in, causing it to fly off its hinges. She rushed inside and dropped to her knee's, bowing her head at Taeyeon’s feet as she cradled the body of her lifeless friend in her arms.

"Taeyeon! I-it was an accident. P-please s-save her." she said through her sobs, looking up at Taeyeon pitifully, tears streaming down her face as Jessica continued to convulse in her arms. Taeyeon quirked an eyebrow as she took in the sight, and sat up chuckling.

"Wow, you were gone, what, an hour? And already killed your best friend?" Taeyeon asked, laughing as she looked away from Sooyoung.

"I'm serious! Save her! Please!" Sooyoung began to beg. Taeyeon stood up and walked towards the kitchen but stopped and turned to Sooyoung.

"No, you told me I could trust you, and obviously I can't so I'm going to let you live with this pain." Taeyeon said coldly as she continued into the kitchen. Sooyoung cried harder as she hugged Jessica's still seizing body, as Sunny walked over to her.

"Sica, please stay here with me." she sobbed, rocking back and forth as Sunny began to rub her back, trying to comfort her. Tiffany stood up quickly and walked into the kitchen, only to find Taeyeon grabbing hold of her chest, her face contorted in pain. Tiffany was going to ask a question, but decided to focus on the more pressing matter.

"Taetae don't do this to her." she tried to reason calmly, walking up to the older woman.

"She told me straight to my face I could trust her. So I believed her. Now she went and did this? No, she's going to have to live with this. I didn't even like the ice princess anyways." Taeyeon answered coldly, slowly letting go of her chest.

"Taetae please, Sooyoung needs Jessica." Tiffany said, trying to convince Taeyeon to let her live.

"Well, Sooyoung should have thought about that before she bit her." Taeyeon answered, her tone colder than before. She left the kitchen, Tiffany following behind, and were met with Sooyoung still clinging to the seizing body.

"Taeyeon, why is Jessica convulsing like this? Shouldn't Sooyoung's venom change her?" Sunny asked looking up at Taeyeon then back down at Jessica, her eyes filled with concern and fear.

"Sooyoung's venom isn’t like mine. You all don't have the power to turn humans into vampires, you’re all vampires who were once humans and have been turned, where I am a full-blooded vampire born to two vampire parents who were both in turn born to two full-blooded vampires and so on. So only I can change people. Sooyoung you can live with this guilt, because in the future, if something goes wrong, I don't want you crawling back to me like this. I am not your babysitter." Taeyeon answered sitting back on the couch as before, ignoring the presence around her, leaving the other three vampires to worry over the convulsing body.


If you enjoyed comment and subscribe! :D SUNSHINER21 WAKE UP!  But I don't wanna D: I'm tired! and it's not my fault I was up until like 4am -_- How is that not your fault?

As an added bonus here's something I drew for this chapter: