Under Pressure

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

WARNING: DRUG ABUSE



 

 

“Come on Kwangmin just try a little bit,”

 

“No thanks Hyung…”

 

“It would take all your worries away~” Jeongmin has been putting Kwangmin under this pressure for two months now and luckily Kwangmin hasn’t given in yet. Usually Kwangmin was here with his brother but today he was late. Neither of the two wanted to leave Jeongmin because he was their friend and friends are forever, right?

 

“I said no…”

 

“Kwangmin, your brother isn’t here to stop you, I can see it in your eyes. You want some.”

 

“I-“

 

“All you have to do is inhale it Kwanggie, and you will have no worries.”

 

“I guess…” Kwangmin was never good under pressure. Kwangmin just sniffed the white powdery drug and flinched, “This is weird… And it hurts.”

 

“The pain will soon turn into enjoyment~”

 

“I don’t want anymore…”

 

“Fine, more for me then.” Kwangmin looked at Jeongmin in disgust as he prayed for his brother to come quickly.

 

“Kwangminnie, where’s your brother? He’s supposed to have more for me…” Jeongmin was the first to break the thirty-minute silence. Jeongmin was getting bored and when high, bored Jeongmin has nothing to do he will do anything to kill his boredom.

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“You never talk to me anymore! Do I scare you?”

 

“No Hyung…”

 

“Oh yeah?” Jeongmin got up and sat next to Kwangmin who was on the couch facing the opposite of him. Jeongmin proceeded to whisper in Kwangmin’s ear, “Kwangminnie, there is no reason to be scare of me~ I’m still the same guy.”