New Member

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

“Boys!” The six members of Boyfriend were sitting on the couch watch an animation about a fish when their manager came into the dorm, “You guys are going to have a new member!”

 

“Wae?” The all said in unision, why would they ever need a new member? Were they not good enough? Both of their managers came in holding a big box.

 

“Hyung, you’re holding our new member in a box?” Donghyun joked; he knew who the new member was. He was the one who suggest it.

 

“Yes, now he would like the honor of seeing our new member first?” All the members stood quietly until Jeongmin stood up.

 

“I will Hyung,” Jeongmin slowly went to the box opening it carefully, “Bwoh? It’s a dog!” A small furry creature attacked Jeongmin. He was black and resembled a fluffy ball. Instantly Donghyun, Minwoo, and Hyunseong went to their newfound pet.

 

“And we get to keep him, In the dorm? But we’re gone most of the time!”

 

“You get to bring him to photo-shoots and stuff, his name is Mochi,”

 

“Hello Mochi! We’re your fathers!”

 

“He’s so cute~” Kwangmin and Youngmin watched from afar as their fellow members played with the puppy. Kwangmin slowly made his way toward him but turned around when he noticed his brother wasn’t following him.

 

“Youngmin, are you coming?”

 

“No… You remember me and dogs…”

 

“It’s okay Youngmin, this one is different,”

 

“That’s what you think,” Kwangmin shrugged and started petting Mochi with the rest of the members while Youngmin looked at ‘it’ in disgust.

 

“Youngmin come pet our 6th member!”

 

“No thanks,” Mochi was adored all day and the next day. Also when they had their photo shoot Mochi was actually included! They haven’t even had him for a week and everyone was treating him like the best person ever. Youngmin will you ever love Mochi~?