Game Night

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

It was Saturday night at the band’s dorm and had nothing to do. Donghyun, Hyunseong, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo were all sitting in the living room going through every channel on the tv being really bored.

 

“Where’s Jeongmin Hyung?” Minwoo ask finally noticing he was gone,” He is usually the one to complain about boredom…”

 

“He went to go get food about two hours ago. Where is he?” Donghyun was annoyed and hungry, and a room full of hungry teenaged boys was not good. Although at that exact moment Jeongmin came in.

 

“Look what I bought! I bet Kwangmin would like it! It has all sorts of characters and-“

 

“Is it food?”

 

“Oh I forgot about that…” Jeongmin murmured.

 

“WHAT?! What did you get then? You spent all of our money on-“

 

“Super Smash brothers! They have all these characters and they fight and stuff it’s really cool and I got this Gamecube thingy they have so many characters like Pikachu and Mario.” Jeongmin rambled on about the game he bought while the other members groaned.

 

“Jeongminnie, you mean to tell us you didn’t but any food?” Hyunseong groaned, he was the hungriest of all. After he said that the dorm went into an uproar. Everyone was hungry and stressed from work all week and then Jeongmin spent money on some kind of game no one even heard of. Each member was out of character.

 

Meanwhile Jeongmin was plugging in the game console he bought and hands Kwangmin, Hyunseong, and Youngmin an oddly shaped remote. He the game and it started, the bright colors of a quick mini movie of all the characters. Everyone all silenced and watched the screen, hunger dispersing.

 

“Just choose you’re character using this joystick” Jeongmin stated as he choose then random button, he wanted to try every character at least once. Kwangmin’s eyes were only set on one character, which of course was Pikachu. Youngmin and Hyunseong weren’t sure on whom to pick so Youngmin chose Yoshi while Hyunseong Chose Bowser.

 

Let the games begin” Jeongmin thought to himself, smirking. He was very experienced in this game, he had it at home and it was all he usually did.

 

Ten minutes later there were screaming and fighting among the group. Yes, this game will probably cause a war in your home. Be careful.

 

 

“Yah! He’s terrible at fighting! Let me choose a different character!”

 

“Maybe you’re just bad at playing.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“WHO TOOK MY ITEM?”

 

“Meeee MWAHAHAHA”

 

“WHAT? YOU WILL PAY”

 

“Guys calm down… WHAT WHO JUST KILLED ME IT WAS MY LAST LIFE”

 

“WHAT HOW DID YOU WIN”

 

“LET ME WIN SUDDEN DEATH”

 

Don’t worry the boys got over everything once everyone has played and their manager brought over food in the end. Yay! Although next week…

 

“Guys! I bought Mario Party!”