Theif

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

WARNING: (already) Angst So... much... angst... Well not much really...

Oh and it's super short...

This site confuses me let me get used to it for awhile

~~~

“Listen, we head to this house and then this one. The lock on this house is broken and they have a guard dog. I means dogs, they have three.” Jeongmin pointed to the three houses on the map. He was talking to his only friend Youngmin. Yes, they were robbing someone houses. Give them some sympathy they were poor, well not after this robbery. It was the biggest one yet and they were doing it tonight.

 

“Jeongmin, I’m not sure about this…” Youngmin has been debating about this plan for awhile. He had known Jeongmin for as long as he can remember and his plans didn’t usually go the way he wants them to. Even though both their parents abandoned them Youngmin still knew right from wrong.

 

“Nah Youngmin, these rich people aren’t even going to know what’s missing because they have so much stuff!”

 

“Eh…”

 

“Listen Youngmin, do you want to keep living out in this world where people look at you in pity. Like you’re just a piece of filth? Where they just leave you there to die with no help at all? No one out there actually helped. They give us a dollar and act like that will help everything but it won’t. It will probably help for one meal but we are underage. We can’t get a job and it’s already too late for us to go to school.” You can hear the rage in his voice but you can see the sadness in his eyes. Jeongmin looked like he’s wanted to say that all his life. Youngmin could tell Jeongmin lost all hope.