Nightmares

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

Tiny bit of Jeongseong :3 WARNING: IMAGINARY DEATH



 

“I can’t believe it.” The two were the last ones at the funeral. Kwangmin’s eyes were super puffy from crying so much and Jeongmin closed his eyes most of the time.

 

“Why us?” Jeongmin just kept murmuring to himself. To fill you in, last week these same two went out to go grocery shopping. A dorm full of wreck less teenagers something was bound to happen. Someone left the stove on and the whole dorm came down. They couldn’t do anything. The loss of not only four best friends and a brother was hard on the two yet Jeongmin didn’t shed a tear. He not only felt sorrow but he felt anger. Why did he leave the stove on? Why didn’t anyone turn it off? Why did he have to leave the dorm? He wanted to blame someone but could only blame himself.

 

Kwangmin didn’t even want to go to the funeral, but it would be disrespectful not to go.  But once he saw the 4 coffins all lined up he couldn’t take it. He broke. Everyone in the room was staring at him as he was on his knees sobbing uncontrollably. He didn’t even want to try to stop. He had the right to cry.

 

Jeongmin was leaning against the wall trying to be strong for Kwangmin, he too wanted to cry but the only member left of Boyfriend was next to him. He had to be a good Hyung to Kwangmin, for now. The only thing heard between the two now was Kwangmin’s sniffling.

 

Jeongmin

 

Kwangmin

 

What. What was that?

 

“Kwangmin, did you hear that?”

 

“Yes…” Jeongmin walk closer to the four coffins. What used to be four full coffins were now empty. What happened with the bodies?

 

Jeongmin woke up with a start. His body was drenched in cold sweat as he let out a loud scream. The members woke up instantly. Hyunseong rushed to Jeongmin and hugged him.

 

“What happened Jeongminnie? Did you have a bad dream?”

 

“Yes Hyung, but I’m fine now…” Jeongmin closed his eyes as he softly wept on Hyunseong’s shoulder.