Stupid

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

Hyunseong was carrying a heavy box up to their dorm.

 

“Why do we have to live so high up?” Hyunseong thought as he made his way up the many flight of stairs.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Kwangmin! Come help me please.”

 

“Okay I’m com-“ Kwangmin bumped right into Hyunseong making him drop it an the box falling down the stairs.

 

“Kwangmin why are you so stupid?” Hyunseong laughed, “Well go pick it up.”

 

“Me?”

 

“Yes you, and once you get it back up here I’ll help you.”

 

“But I’m weak…”

 

“Aww You just have to believe in yourself Kwangmin.” Kwangmin mumbled something unintelligent as he stomped down the stairs to get the heavy box while Hyunseong leaned back on the stairs, chuckling happily at Kwangmin’s struggle.

 

“Can’t you help me a little bit?”

 

“No, you will get stronger little maknae~”

 

“Hyung!” Youngmin came out of the dorm to check what’s taking the two so long, “Why are you making Kwangmin carry it all by himself? He’s so weak…”

 

“I’m not that weak!” Kwangmin was halfway up the stairs already.

 

“Don’t worry Kwangmin I’ll Help yo-“ Youngmin ran into Kwangmin making the box fall again.

 

“Stupid!” Hyunseong and Kwangmin said in unison. Although Hyunseong was laughing more while Kwangmin was annoyed.

 

“I’m so sorry Kwangmin!”

 

“Now both of you go pick it up,”

 

“But he’s the one who dropped it!” Kwangmin pouted, “What’s even in that box that makes it so heavy?”

 

“Kwangmin! It’s a bunch of Pikachu!” Youngmin called out, and with that Kwangmin ran down to drag the box to their dorm and admire the Pikachus. 

~~~

Also short... But I thought it was cute :3