No Mercy

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

WARNING: KILLING



 

“Show no mercy.” The King of Seoul was ready for an execution. This leader used to be a kind man with a 4D personality, someone that everyone would trust; he would even take a stray cat into the castle every now and then. Soon after taking his father’s place and getting over his twin’s death he became colder, his leader ship turning into dictatorship. His loyal servants abandoned him one by one, but this servant used to be a close friend until he was found putting poison into King Kwangmin’s drink.

 

“Kwangmin, please you must know how harsh you are getting to your people. I had to do what must’ve been done.” Hyunseong begged, he was Kwangmin personal servant, the only one Kwangmin thought he could trust. Turns out he can’t trust anyone.

 

“And why should I Hyunseong? You were found putting poison in my drink weren’t you? Or were you only ‘sweetening’ it with the famous poison Cyanide?”

 

“It would’ve killed you instantly, knowing no pain. Kwangmin you were hurting our people, we need a new leader.”

 

“Don’t you dare question my leadership, I am the king and you must obey all my orders,”

 

“Yes, but what are you to do if the citizens of Seoul decide to rebel against you, sir? For all you know a murder could be out for you now! I’m trying to save you Kwangmin.”

 

“Don’t call me that. You have no right to call me by my name for you betrayed my trust.”

 

“Kwangmin, please…”

 

“Haha you make me laugh peasant. You are off for beheading tomorrow morning.” The guards took Hyunseong away in defeat. His friend won’t listen to him.

 

The next morning Hyunseong’s head was covered in a sack and forced to his knees, while the executer held the axe up high. The only sound you hear in the whole room is the drop of the head and the small tears of King Kwangmin.