Addicted

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

WARNING: drug abuse i dont think drug abuse is rate M is it? 

~~~

 

“Youngmin you got it?” Jeongmin was sprawled out on the couch in the clothes he’s been wearing for 5 days. His eyes were baggy, breath reeked of beer, and one might think he was a homeless man. Yet no, Lee Jeongmin was actually the heir to a very large company. His parent would give him anything he wanted but he didn’t want anything to do with his parents.

 

Youngmin waved a bag of white powders, ”Yep just like always.” He sighed, being Jeongmin’s assistant he didn’t expect to be his drug assistant also. Getting drugs for his boss was quite stressful, having not to get caught with the illegal drug in your pockets and passing the police station everyday didn’t make it easier. Yes, The Lee Jeongmin was addicted to . He wasn’t proud, but his mind was too blurred to even care much.

 

“Jeongmin, you’re only like 19 and your use of drugs is way above the limit. You should go out and meet girls like you usually did… No wait scratch that meeting girls was the reason you’re in this mess.” Youngmin has only worked for Jeongmin for two years but he already knew most of his life. Youngmin was like a personal therapist for Jeongmin.

 

“Not likely Youngminnie, oh and where’s your brother? I want to see him today~ maybe I can have him do some with me too,”

 

“Oh no Hyung, you are not dragging my brother into your life of drugs, listen you need to stop,”

 

“No thanks, give me the bag,”

 

“Jeongmin, I don’t know why I never stopped you before, but if you snort this bag too I will quit!”

 

“Thirty two.”

 

“What?”

 

“I sniffed up thirty two bags of this stuff. Yet on the thirty-third you finally stop me? I’m in too deep Youngmin, if you were planning on sopping me you should’ve chose an earlier time,”

 

“I-“

 

“Now hand me the bag,” Jeongmin held out his hands so Youngmin can give him the bag. He was giving up, actually he given up a long time ago.

 

“I can stop you Jeongmin, you just have to believe~” Youngmin took Jeongmin’s hand, grew butterfly wings and they rode the magical rainbow to no drug land where Jeongmin was cured~

 

Now for the real story.

 

“Now hand me the bag.” Youngmin did as he was told but instead of leaving like usual, he stayed and watched. He was disgusted at how one can do that to them for enjoyment and hopes no one else he loves will ever do that. Kwangmin had no idea Jeongmin was doing this, and Kwangmin genuinely cares for everyone. This would break his heart.

 

“See you later Hyung,”

 

“Mmmmm~” Youngmin turned around to go back home. He said the same thing everyday after he was done with working for Jeongmin for the day,

 

“I will stop him tomorrow.” He never did for three more years.