YoungKwang's Birthday

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

“Happy birthday Youngkwang!” The chorus of their Hyungs and Minwoo was heard early in the morning. Youngmin turned over telling them to go away while Kwangmin smiled warmly at the four.

 

“Thank you~” Their manager came out with a Pikachu headband and put it on Kwangmin’s head and smacked Youngmin to get up.

 

“Schedule today, get up Youngmin,”

 

“Schedule on our birthday?”

 

“Yah~ I had schedule on my birthday!” Jeongmin interrupted.

 

“It’s okay baby we’ll celebrate it next year~” Hyunseong hugged Jeongmin’s back.

 

“Baby?”

 

“Uh… Uh… HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGKWANG,” Hyunseong nervously walked out the room with a slight blush on his face.

 

“Youngminnie~ get up, it’s our birthday!” Kwangmin whispered in his ear.

 

“Kwangmin say ‘Saranghae Youngminnie Hyung’ and see if he wakes up!”

 

“Nae~ Saranghae Youngminnie Hyung~” Youngmin instantly woke up to the hot breath in his ear and the sound of he familiar voice he had heard all his life.

 

“Yah! Why’d you do that for?” Youngmin’s face was tinted a light pink as the members burst into a fit of giggles,(They’re such girls)

 

“Schedule today, sadly…”

 

“We’re not spending our birthday with Umma?”

 

“Later tonight I think.” Everyone else left the room and left the twins to get ready. Kwangmin smirked at his brother as he tackled him with a hug.

 

“Happy birthday Youngmin!” Youngmin smiled as he tightly hugged his brother back.

 

“Happy birthday Kwanminnie~”