Wine

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

Alcohol uses between Youngmin and Kwangmin? :o 



 

 

“Youngmin I don’t think we should be doing this…” It was the twin’s birthday and Youngmin bought a bottle of wine just for the occasion, the problem was they were only 18.

 

“Don’t worry Kwanggie everything would be fine, let’s just drink this bottle and all your troubles will be gone.” To be honest Youngmin was a total drunk around this time. Their parents are going through a divorced, his girlfriend broke up with him, but worst of all his ex had the whole school against him. She can be known as the Hitler of their generation because she could probably make a whole church atheist. He just said they needed some space from each other. Kwangmin has been trying to help him, but this has been a bad few months for Youngmin.

 

“Youngmin, you can’t do this…”

 

“What do you mean? I’ve been doing this for about three months already and what have you done? Nothing. You’ve done nothing to stop me, so why stop me now? Huh, Kwangminnie? Do you have a sudden realization that your twin brother is drinking? Well you’re too late little brother. I’m in too deep and you might as well stop.“ Kwangmin suddenly tackled Youngmin trying to take the bottle out of his hand.

 

“Youngmin. You. Have. To. Stop This.” Kwangmin, being the less strong one tried to use all his strength to get that bottle away from him. Youngmin pushed Kwangmin off scrambling to the corner and soon downing the whole bottle of wine in one go. You can tell he’s been drinking a lot.

 

“Haha Kwangmin you come to my rescue when you finally see me but what do you do when you don’t? You know it’s happening yet no action is served. My life is nothing.” Kwangmin soften as he seen his brother in this state. It was pitiful. Though Kwangmin felt the same way, like there was no one there for him but he didn’t resolve to drinking. The two identical faces looked at each other for a long time until Kwangmin ran to give Youngmin a hug.

 

“Youngmin, it will all be fine soon, we just need to be together right now cause we’re all we have.” Kwangmin was crying now as he was trying to comfort Youngmin, ”I know I’m not much Hyung but we can do this.” Youngmin nodded as the empty wine bottle fell out of his hands.