Jeongmin's Birthday

Collection of Random Boyfriend Drabbles

 

Happy Birthday Jeongmin! I hope you get to celebrate this year~ Oh and a Happy New year to whoever is actually reading this...

~~~

“Schedule again?! On my birthday?” Jeongmin pouted at the news his leader gave him.

 

“Nae~ We’re going to go to an interview then learn the new dance moves for our next comeback.”

 

“That seems like a lot for one day… We can’t even have cake?”

 

“Cake? For what?,” Jeongmin loved being in Boyfriend with his friends but he was so busy lately. They celebrated Hyunseong Hyung’s birthday, and Youngkwang, and Donghyun’s during W academy and Minwoo’s fans baked him a cake… We were busy last year for my birthday too, Jeongmin pouted again. He sighed and realized he should just it up and deal with it, besides there’s always next year. Jeongmin walked into the kitchen and looked at everyone eating, expecting for at least one person to say ‘happy birthday’ to him. Yet all of them ignored him. Even Hyunseong, which made Jeongmin want to cry.

 

“Wasn’t it someone’s birthday today?” Kwangmin asked, Jeongmin perked up to see everyone looking at him. He smiled, maybe they did remember!

 

“Yeah it was… J-“

 

“Justin Bieber! No wait… I think it’s in March?”

 

“Ahh I must’ve been wrong then.” Jeongmin slumped down onto the couch, almost their second year together all of them forgot his birthday? An hour later they were all packed into the van ready to go to the park. Jeongmin fell asleep with his forehead against the window.

 

“Jeongmin Hyungs going to be so surprised~”

 

“I feel bad for making him so sad though…”

 

“He’ll feel better later during the party.”

 

It took two hours to get to the amusement park, ten minutes to get their tickets without waking Jeongmin up, and 30 minutes for Hyunseong to carry him into the park.

 

“He’s so heavy…”

 

“Shh we’re almost there.”

 

“Hyunseong wake him up!”

Hyunseong made Jeongmin stand up as he rubbed his eyes.

 

“We’re at the fanmeeting yet?” when Jeongmin’s eyes were uncovered he saw his name in huge letters in front of a huge roller coaster.

 

“We’re having a fan meeting here?”

 

“No idiot! We’re having your birthday here!” Jeongmin was so happy he could kiss someone and he did. He kissed the closest person to him, which was Hyunseong. Jeongmin grabbed his Hyung’s face with his hands and dragged him into a full on kiss. Shameless Jeongmin just jumped up and down and raced to the closest ride. Hyunseong, still a little daze followed him with the rest of the members snickering at the two.