Chapter 7

Close to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I truly apologize for updating after 3 months T__T you forgive me, right? hehe This chapter is a bit long and I just finished it this morning at around 2am. Well, I am insomniac these days hehe. I'm also looking forward for the next chapter since it's gonna be  more exciting. Please do comment down below on what you think of this chapter, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you new subbies :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A week after, someone arrived at the mansion.

 

“Boss, someone is here and came looking for Tiffany.” Jonghyun called Seven on his office and he immediately went downstairs. He saw everyone present with a surprised expression on their faces.

 

“Guys this is Song Joong Ki, my fiancé.” Tiffany said with a smile and held Joong Ki’s arms.

 

After that, she introduced each of them to him.

 

“N-Noona, you never mentioned to us that you’re getting married this early.” Minhyuk exclaimed.

 

“I wanted to surprise you guys.”

 

“Well, you just did.” Yonghwa blurted out in a cold tone.

 

Tiffany smiled hesitantly. “Anyway, I know this is a bit sudden but I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning with Joong Ki-ah.”

 

“Tomorrow already?!” Jonghyun exclaimed. “But you haven’t even thrown a goodbye party.” He added with a pout.

 

“Don’t worry, we already prepared for that. We’ll have a small celebration tonight in this mansion’s garden. Will that be okay, Seven-sshi?”

 

Seven just stood at the fourth level of the staircase and nodded. “Well, if everyone’s okay with it.” Then Han Byul went downstairs behind him and held his arm.

 

“Okay then. It’s settled.” Joong Ki uttered in merriment and smiled on each of them.

 

“So see you guys tonight.” He added and left the mansion with his car.

 

 

[Yonghwa’s pov]

 

*sigh* I can’t understand why she needs to marry this early. Is she in a hurry or something? I just shook my head in disbelief and lie on my bed.

 

My attention shifted to the door when someone knocked. Knowing who it was, he immediately went back to staring at the ceiling.

 

“You need something?” I said typically.

 

She scoffed and let out a small laugh. “You’re not gonna congratulate me?”

 

“Well, congrats. I wish you’ll be happy with him.” I know it sounds ridiculous for me to say those things to her but I don’t want to be bitter for the rest of my life.

 

I sit up from my bed and smiled reassuringly as she went to sit near the footboard.

 

“You probably still dislike me right now but I just want to say that I’m sorry…for everything.”

 

Tiffany had this serious expression when she looked at me after saying those words. That time I scoffed and shook my head. “Sounds fair enough. You don’t need to apologize. Just be happy and that will be enough, araso?”

 

She wasn’t expecting that from me by the look on her face. I offered my hand for a handshake and she gladly accepted it.

 

“But really, we were all surprised by the sudden news. That’s the part I’m confused with right now.”

 

 “I guess that’s just how it goes when you love someone.” She answered with a smile on her face. No wonder she’s happy with that guy.

 

I just shrugged my shoulders. “Very well.” I smiled at her before she finally left my room.

 

Now I feel a lot better.

 

[End of Yonghwa’s pov]

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

That night…

 

Seven and the others came with semi-formal attires. Also, the trainees were invited to come. Guys were in long sleeves and slacks while the ladies wore cocktail dresses.

 

“Cheers for Tiffany and Joong Ki~!”

 

“CHEERS!”

 

Seohyun's outfit

 

Seohyun went to sit on the bench at the corner and thought of some things.

 

‘Things happen so fast. I was exposed to fighting for the first time for just a while and now…Tiffany sunbae is gonna get married which means she’s gonna leave the organization.’

 

“Hey!” She felt surprised when someone hit her arm.

 

“Oh Taeyeonnie.”

 

“Tiffany noona and Joong Ki oppa really look good together, don’t you think?” Taeyeon asked while looking at them dancing happily.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Awwww. I wish I can find such refined man to marry~” she said while imagining and Seohyun just chuckled.

 

“Seohyun-ah, let’s go dance. It’ll be too embarrassing if Tiffany noona and Joong Ki oppa saw us here. They might say we’re not enjoying.”

 

Taeyeon didn’t wait for her reply and dragged her towards the center where the others are dancing too.

 

“Oh there you are you two.” Han Byul said when she found them. “A mini concert is gonna be held tonight.”

 

“Mini concert? That didn’t happen before.” Taeyeon blurted out and showed an excited expression as she pointed to the stage after the lights were turned off.

 

“Kyaaahh, this feels like I’m watching a KPOP group perform live.” She said while spazzing beside Seohyun and Han Byul.

 

Seohyun chuckled on her bestfriend’s reaction. “By the way, who’s gonna perform?”

 

Then the lights and focused on the stage.

 

“WOOOHH~!!” Everyone cheered and Seohyun felt ambivalent on what to do. Her eyes widen when she finally saw who’ll be performing.

 

“They’re not kidding, right?” she suddenly blurted out in disbelief.

 

CN Blue - Love Light

 

CN Blue members' outfit

 

Jonghyun and Yonghwa played the guitar. Both of them were the ones who sang first. Also, they have another member in which I haven’t met before but his face seems so familiar to me. Minhyuk, on the other hand, was playing the drums.

 

And then it hit her. “CN Blue!” she pointed them with her index finger with an expression of disbelief.

 

“Huh?” Tiffany mumbled at her side and wondered on her friend’s reaction.

 

“I saw them a couple of times every time I go to the park with Harabeoji couple of months ago. They’re really good and people who went to the park loved their music.”

 

“Hmm, you can say that again. But as you can see, three of the members are part of the organization now.”

 

“Was that the reason why they stop playing music together?”

 

Taeyeon nodded.

 

‘That’s why Yonghwa had a guitar in his room and I sometimes overhear him playing songs in his room.’ She thought. ‘But I wonder why the tallest guy didn’t join?’

 

Seohyun set aside the thoughts she had and listened to the song they played and chorused clapping with the rhythm.

 

So after their performance, everyone cheered and the background music resumed playing.

 

“Waahh. Did you see that? They’re really good. I heard Yonghwa can compose a song in a matter of 10 minutes.” Taeyeon said fangirling.

 

Seohyun felt amused by her and thought she misheard about the composing part she mentioned. “T-Ten minutes?! Are you sure about that?”

 

“Yeah. Actually, Minhyuk was the one who told me about that. Amazing, right?”

 

“Taengoo yahhh~!” Minhyuk called her from behind and held her hand while jumping excitedly. The others were just behind him.

 

“Shhhh. We’re not in a playground alright.” Taeyeon made a face and hit his arm lightly.

 

“Oh by the way, this is Jong Shin. He’s one of our band mates before and he just came back from Japan yesterday.” Jonghyun said while Jong Shin took a step forward and greeted them.

 

“This guy is a bit popular there. You should ask for his autograph before he debuts to national television.” Jonghyun added with a wink.

 

“Y-Yah! Stop exaggerating. I’m just fortunate to bump into an old friend working in a music company at Japan.” Jong Shin scratched the back of his head due to embarrassment.

 

“But… why didn’t you join the organization like Jonghyun and Minhyuk?” Seohyun blurted out. She was curious about it since they appeared on stage a while ago. Taeyeon and CN Blue, without Yonghwa around, became quiet with what she just said.

 

“Uhm that’s—“

 

“Oh hyung!” Minhyuk blurted out when he saw Yonghwa coming behind the girls that made Jong Shin’s answer to be interrupted. His cellphone rang and he excused himself from them in a while.

 

“What’s with the faces? It’s as if you’ve seen a ghost.” He uttered and stood beside Seohyun.

 

“Uhhh…we were just talking about dancing with the crowd hyung. Come on Taeyeon-ah.” Minhyuk said with a bit of nervousness in his tone and pulled Taeyeon with him.

 

“W-Wait.” She cried out and made a face to signal Seohyun for help.

 

As her best friend, Seohyun thought of an idea and had the most embarrassing but the only thing in her mind that time. She held Yonghwa’s arm and pulled him towards the crowd who were dancing.

 

“What’s this? So I should get a partner myself now huh? Geez.” Jonghyun said in disbelief as he was left alone standing at the corner. He just scratched her head and looked around to find something to do.

 

 

[Seohyun’s pov]

 

God knows very well that I’m really not intending to do this to him but I should for Taeyeon’s sake. I just dragged Yonghwa to the crowd without thinking sanely since he was the nearest person to me.

 

“Seriously, Seo Joo Hyun. You can’t just drag me around without my consent.” He said coldly and I just bit my lower lip. Now he’s mad.

 

I immediately let go of his arm and faced him with a hesitant smile. “Mianhaeyo if I got you involved.”

 

“Hyung, I never thought you like to dance.” Minhyuk blurted out at my back. I slowly faced him and saw Taeyeon eyeing him from behind.

 

Yonghwa didn’t react or say anything. I think he must have been really mad and annoyed right now because of what I just did. T__T

 

“Gaaahh. You little...” Taeyeon uttered with annoyance and was about to hit him but he managed to catch her hand on the air. Minhyuk intertwined their hands and smiled at her teasingly.

 

“W-What are you doing?”

 

“Come on.” He just smiled at her and dragged her somewhere.

 

Oh my god. And why do I feel my face heating up a bit?

 

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna go after them?” Yonghwa spoke near my ear and I immediately faced him not knowing our faces were close where I can see his eyes staring at me.

 

“N-No. I-It’s not like that.”Oh My God. Why am I even stuttering? I can see him smirking and slowly assuming his posture.

 

“Seo Joo Hyun why are you even stuttering?” It’s like he’s reading my thoughts now. Gaaahh. >.< That time, I thought of the idea on asking him something I was curious about.

 

“Um, about Jongshin, why didn’t he join with you guys in this, you know, organization?”

 

He looked at me with a surprised expression. Who would have thought I would ask that kind of question. Me and my big mouth again >.<

 

“Oh my god! I’m sorry. Just pretend you didn’t hear anything, okay?” I immediately added and bit my lower lip in embarrassment.

 

Yonghwa sighed and looked somewhere. He had the usual cold expression on his face as Seohyun looked at him. Then he started to walk away from her.

 

‘Now he’s pissed.’ She thought and felt bad. Seohyun also walked just behind him when she saw Jonghyun and Jongshin coming towards Yonghwa so she went the other way and saw a black silhouette not far away from where she is standing.

 

“No. That can’t be…not this time.” she uttered while her eyes followed on where it was going and eventually her feet started to move faster to follow it.

 

She suddenly felt everyone froze from their movements except her and tried to look around. “What’s happening?”

 

Seohyun took steps cautiously and went inside the mansion where in the silhouette go to. The chandelier is swaying in a slow pace and all the lights were normally . But then, it was so quiet and there was no sign of anyone inside which made her suspect that something isn’t right.

 

‘Seo Joo Hyun, a strong presence is coming from the second floor.’

 

‘Yes. I can feel it too.’

 

The katana was summoned as she went upstairs. She can hear a voice crying and shouting from the veranda at the end of the hallway.

 

Seohyun ran towards the area and saw Tiffany and her fiancé lying on the floor unconscious.

 

“Unnie!” she ran towards her and kneeled down. “Unnie! Wake up!” she said while shaking both of her shoulders and her eyes slowly opened up. She noticed that Tiffany’s hands were full of blood and her stomach area was bleeding.

 

“Seo…hyun-ah…”she said as Seohyun helped her to sit up.

 

“What happened here?” she asked her and noticed that her fiancé had several stabbed wounds on his chest and he was barely breathing.

 

Then Tiffany started to cry and distanced herself from Seohyun. “Please…don’t go near me! I might do something bad to you.” She kept on holding onto her chest like she was in pain.

 

“Unnie? What do you mean?” she asked with a confused look and walked towards her.

 

‘Seo Joo Hyun, back away now. She’s inside her.’ Her eyes widen when she heard Ji Hyun.

 

‘No. This is not happening.’

 

“You.” Seohyun pointed the katana towards her. “Get out of her body, you evil witch!”

 

She smirked and looked at Seohyun with pointing eyes. “And who are you to order me around, my dear?”

 

“I almost forgot that you are a hard-headed witch too.”

 

The evil entity in front of her let out a laugh of disbelief. “Of course! I didn’t even have second thoughts on killing these lovers. Good thing, this body is compatible with me.” she turned her back from her.

 

“You’re not going anywhere with Tiffany’s body. We won’t let you.” Ji Hyun finally said and prepared her stance to fight her.

 

“Then come and get it.”

 

Right after that, they were exchanging attacks with fast movements. Seohyun was very determined to save Tiffany’s body from her.

 

Their katanas rubbed against each other with force as they met halfway and glared at each other. But then both Ji hyun’s wrist and feet were suddenly caught with chains which made her katana fall onto the ground.

 

“What the…ugh!” then another chain caught her neck which made her difficult to breathe plus the chains were stinging onto her skin.

 

“Tiffany-ah…”

 

“Huh?” she turned her head to the side and saw Joong Ki trying to stand up. “Please…stop this…”

                   

“Oh my. I thought I was done with you.” Then she shook her head. “Sorry.” With her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter