Chapter 4

Close to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jung Yonghwa - See My Eyes

 

 

Seven passed by the infirmary. On second thought, he decided to stop by and take a look inside.

 

He saw Han Byul taking a nap on her table while holding a pen on her hand and wearing her eyeglasses. He took her glasses slowly without making her awake and placed it at the corner of the table.

 

Unfortunately, she suddenly opened her eyes slowly and saw him staring at her. Seven hit himself at the back of his mind for making such a move.

 

“Hmmmm…Seven-sshi?” she said and sit upright while fixing her hair. “What are you doing here? Do you feel something not healthy?”

 

“A-Annyeo.” He shook his hands in disagreement. “It isn’t bad to drop by once in a while, right?”

 

Han Byul stood up and smiled. She went to get some coffee for the both of them.

 

“Right. So tell me, what are you planning next for Seohyun?”

 

Seven grabbed a chair and placed it near the table just across hers.

 

“Well, Yonghwa will be her mentor for now since he’s an authoritative person among them and I also asked the others to support her in some skills.”

 

“Oh really? You want me to help too?” she asked as she gave him his coffee and came back to her seat.

 

“That would be a good idea. But I think they can handle it.”

 

“Okay. I’m just saying.” Han Byul replied as she took a sip of her coffee. Then she noticed him looking at her oddly.

 

“What are you up to now Choi Dong Wook?” she added and gave him a wondering look.

 

“It’s just that…we haven’t talked like this for a long time.”

 

“What are you implying? That you miss me?” she said with a laugh. “It’s like we don’t see each other everyday here.”

 

“I think I just miss having talks outside work. Forgive me if I’m being nonsense again.” Seven replied and scratched the back of his head.

 

“Forgive me but I don’t have medications for that. You already have accomplished so much you know. Of course the pressure is always on.” She said and gave him a tap on his back.

 

Seven stretched his arms out and sighed deeply. “That felt better.” Then he stood up.

 

“I better get going, Han Byul-ah.”

 

She stood up and smiled. “Okay then.”

 

He came closer and embraced her. “Thanks.”

 

“Silly guy. No problem.” She hugged him back tightly and quick.

 

After that, they finally bid goodbye to each other.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Right then, Seohyun realized that she was crying on Yonghwa. She immediately pulled herself.

 

“Omo. Mianhaeyo.” She bowed apologetically and turned her back to him.

 

Yonghwa cleared his throat as Seohyun wiped her tears.

 

“Uhm…I need to go.” Then he immediately went downstairs as she gazed on his back.

 

‘Ugghhh. That was so embarrassing.’ She thought and hit herself.

 

Seohyun scratched her head and went to the kitchen to get some food. Well, sweets to be exact.

 

“Hmmmm…” she thought for a moment as she stared on the food in the refrigerator. Then she spotted the chocolate sundae, still wrapped around with a ribbon.

 

“Comfort food at last.” She immediately grabbed it out, got a spoon and dig in. She didn’t even notice that she was eating it fast.

 

“La..La..La….Oh Seohyun-sshi.” Jonghyun dropped by the kitchen and shifted his gaze to the sundae she’s eating. His eyes widen and looked at her with teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TT______________TT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That can’t…possibly be….my CHOCOLATE SUNDAE, nehh?!”

 

“OMO! O.O” Seohyun let go of her hold of the container. “I didn’t know. Mianhaeyo Jonghyun-sshi. I was just trying to comfort myself with some sweets.”

 

She bowed apologetically and thought, ‘Why am I being clumsy on this day? T_T’

 

“Hmmmm. I’ll let it slip for now since it’s your first time to touch the ref. I’ll explain some regulations but first…did something happen? Is something the matter Seohyun-sshi?”

 

Seohyun looked at him with a sad expression.

 

“And your eyes are puffed. Who made you cry? Tell me and I’ll bust them off.” He said with a cool expression and that made her smile a bit.

 

“It’s really nothing. I’m okay now Jonghyun-ssshi but thanks for cheering me up.”

 

“Hmmm. Okay since you said so.” Jonghyun smiled like a child and suddenly remembered something. “Oh yeah, before I forget. I’ll explain the rules and regulations inside the refrigerator.”

 

Seohyun’s eyes widen and she almost choked up with what she ate. She immediately grabbed a glass of water. “*cough* Is there really such thing?”

 

After that Jonghyun opened the refrigerator as Seohyun paid attention well.

 

“Of course there is! First and foremost, All sweets inside the refrigerator are mine and Yonghwa’s property. So make sure you put your name on whatever sweets you put in there.”

 

She looked at the sundae’s container and Jonghyun’s name was under it. Well, that’s why she thought that it didn’t have an owner earlier.

 

“Next, Seven and Minhyuk’s property are the fruits, may it be salad or the fresh ones. Then for Han Byul noona, Tiffany and Taeyeon, you shouldn’t mess around with the pasta, peanuts, and most especially the sandwiches. As you can see only the veggies, meat and any food that needs to be cooked have the freedom.”

 

Seohyun’s face was amazed with it. “So the only important thing that I should remember is to put a name tag on my food, right?”

 

Jonghyun nodded in agreement and closed the ref.

 

“Yep. That’s it. I know you’re wondering why such a rule was made. That’s just to maintain peace and order in the house since we get our energy mainly from FOOD.”

 

“Okaayy. But are you by chance a food nutritionist?” she asked out of curiosity and from a random thought.

 

“Of course not. I’m just a simple food consumer like you.” Then he smiled like a kid again. “Gotta go. I need to buy my own chocolate sundae. I’m craving for it now. See ya later!”

 

After that, he left the kitchen as Seohyun blinked twice at what just happened earlier.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Taeyeon shouted with irritation. “GET OUT!!! NOW!!”

 

‘Why didn’t I keep it on a safe place before I went out?’ she thought while hitting her head.

 

“I didn’t know you liked Yonghwa before.” Minhyuk said while scanning her diary.

 

“Kyaaahhh!! Minhyuk GET OUT you PARASITE!!” she yelled as she hit him with a pillow to shoo him out. “Give me back my diary NOW!”

 

“I thought you told me to get out not to give this back.” He smirked while raising it up where she couldn’t reach.

 

Taeyeon’s face looked pissed. “You’re really gonna get it this time.”

 

After that, she jumped on his back and wrapped her legs and right arm around him with her left hand pinching his cheek.

 

“Yah! Yah! It hurts!” Minhyuk protested. By then, her diary was on reach and she immediately grabbed it from him. “Gotcha.”

 

Taeyeon was about to get off him when he suddenly held both of her legs that prevented her from doing so. Her eyes widen and she was starting to get anxious.

 

“So you wanna play huh?” he smirked and had an evil plan in mind.

 

“What do you m—AAAHHHHH!!!”

 

Minhyuk was moving in circles in a fast pace. It made Taeyeon crazily dizzy.

 

“STOP IT! NOW!! Or I’m really gonna kill you for real Kang Minhyuk!”

 

He stopped and walked towards her bed. “Why didn’t you say so? I could have stopped and put you down earlier.”

 

He puts her down as she immediately lies on the bed while catching her breath.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, Minhyuk’s gonna go now. I’ll go back later if I feel like teasing you again.kekeke.” Minhyuk smiled and pinched her cheeks.

 

She glared at him and the other side while holding her diary onto her chest.

 

‘Good thing he hasn’t read it further or he’ll know all of my secrets and I might end up blackmailed. (>.<)’ Taeyeon thought and sighed deeply.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Yonghwa’s pov]

 

That girl is really a crybaby. I don’t know if she’ll last as Ji Hyun’s vessel because if that happens, it’ll take us a long time to find another one.

 

I went downstairs and went to the garden and saw Tiffany having tea by herself. She probably saw me by the door and signaled me to sit with her.

 

The weather is just too gloomy but her smile minimized the heavy mood. She served me a cup of tea as I looked at her on doing so.

 

“You look at me as if we haven’t seen each other for a long time.” She finally commented. Was I really staring at her?

 

It’s just that, she’s keeping her distance from me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter