Chapter 13

Close to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Are you alright? Who’s behind all this?” Yuan uttered with concern towards Seven as he supported him.

 

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* “What a scene.”

 

Both of them looked at the person who suddenly appeared a few meters away from them. Yuan’s face became furious upon seeing the figure in front of them while Seven continued to struggle.

"You... Are you happy now?! Huh?!" Yuan can't understand what to feel that time.

The person in front of them was wearing a black mask and black clothes.


Seven tried his best to see the person in front of them. "This... place. An ordinary person... can't do this... Tell me... who are you with?"


Yuan looked at him with a surprised expression. He thought that Seven already had an idea of what's been happening.


Then several black silhoutte guards appeared as the person in front of them turned around. 


"Superior." they all uttered and moved towards Seven and Yuan after the black-clothed person signalled them something.


"Yuan... I prefer that you don't fight back." Yuan just looked him confused. "But --"


"I tried to fight them earlier than you. They just regenerate. They don't die."


But Yuan became furious that he can't do anything that time. Two of them held his arms and he quickly fought back. His attacks were no use as what Seven said earlier to him. Instead, he was punched spontaneously on his stomach and face. He can feel his energy was drained.


"Yuan!" Seven just closed his eyes and breathed heavily. He was still catching his breath as he knelt on the floor and was feeling weird that time.
 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyung, it's so quiet here literally. Where's the people around here?" Jonghyun uttered as they walked around the area first.


"It's quiet but weird. " Yonghwa replied quickly. 


They went in the Taoist temple cautiously. "They say the guardians live here, their Master, including Yuri for the mean time."


They reached a room where food was set on the table with five bowls on evey corner.

 

"Wow, hyung. There's food! Let's eat!" Jonghyun exclaimed happily but Yonghwa immediately stopped him.
 

"Something happened here. Let's go to the other rooms."

Both of them headed towards the room beside it but no one was there. As they proceeded to a room at the corner of the temple, they felt a strong energy in their minds. To Jonghyun, it felt like a very bad headache but to Yonghwa it felt like someone is pushing him against the gravity.


Yonghwa signalled Jonghyun to open the door of that corner room together. Then they saw people lying on the floor but they were like sleeping.


Jonghyun recognized Chansung there since he has been Seohyun's close friend. "Hyung, it's Chansung. Why is he here?"


"That I don't know." They both immediately went beside him and tried to wake him up but nothing happened.


Yonghwa looked at the others and noticed something. "Someone is missing here."


After that, both of them felt a stinging sensation on their necks like something is injected into them.


They tried to fight back but they were held on to the ground as their arms being tied up. Not for long, they both became unconscious.
 


--------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuan woke up with his arms and feet locked with a heavy metal. He was feeling weird and his body ached as he was trying to examine his surroundings.


He felt like he is somewhere inside the big laboratory. Seven was just on his right and unconscious. He looked to his left and saw his two friends including Yonghwa and Jonghyun who looked tired.

"Guys, are you okay?" he asked.


"I feel weird, man." Insu protested. Chansung beside him was just quiet.


He looked across and found Seohyun who just woke up. Taeyeon was just beside her who was also in the same situation. They looked serious and cautious from his point of view.

"Seohyun! Taeyeon!" he called her but she looked confused.

"Seo Joo Hyun! Are you okay?" Yonghwa exclaimed while trying to get out from the chains but it was too tight.
 

 


"You're just wasting energy." they all heard the voice and noticed the figure who just went in. 



"Minhyuk! You freak! What did you do to her?! I thought we're friends!" Jonghyun felt disappointed and betrayed that he can't control his anger upon seeing him.

Minhyuk smirked and went near to Jonghyun. "Oh my. I'm so sorry. You're too childish to think like that. You see, my loyalty is only for the Black Soshi clan. So quit thinking like we're connected or something, understood?"

Then he looked at Yonghwa mockingly and went near him next. "I acted faster than you did, Yonghwa. You see, you're all in complete attendance here today."

"You're gonna pay for this. I swear." Yonghwa blurted out while staring at him with anger and frustration. What he all said was true and with the situation they are in right now, he failed.

"Really? I don't think so. You're in chains, man. What can you do now?" Minhyuk just kept on mocking Yonghwa and it just made him want to strangle him to death.

 


"Stop it already, Minhyuk." They heard another voice and another figure enter the room.

"Yuri... what are you doing?" Kuo felt confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter