Chapter 12

Close to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 12mn but Yonghwa couldn't sleep that night, thinking about the things that just happened quite fast.


Tiffany was killed together with her fiance. Seven was almost killed. Han Byul's betrayal was really questionable. And suspicions for Minhyuk's motive in going to Han Byul's quarters. It's giving him a headache to analyze those things. It just doesn't make sense. 


He just sighed and tried to close his eyes once again while trying to clear his mind. Suddenly, it rained so hard followed by a strong and loud thunder that made a blackout to the whole mansion including the establishments nearby.

 

'Not good. Something might be up again this time.' he thought and got up from his bed. He reached out for the Ebony and Ivory and carried them with him as he got out from his room.

 

'Seohyun.' he thought and carefully but quickly reached towards her room. Then he heard someone running towards his direction. He moved aside and sneaked on who it was.
 

"Hyung! Hyung! Is somebody there?" it was Jong Hyun running and calling out. Yonghwa immediately showed himself and approached him. He was actually limping, he could tell.
 

"What happened? Why are you running? Are you hurt?" Yonghwa asked while taking a look if anyone was chasing Jong Hyun but he could hardly see anyone or anything since it's so dark.

 

"Hyung... I saw Seohyun and Taeyeon being abducted. They were injected on their necks like what happened to boss. I tried to stop them but I just couldn't. They were strong."
 

"What?! Tsk. Where's Minhyuk?" Yonghwa finally asked.
 

"Hyung... he's the one who wounded my right knee. I don't know what happened to him. He became different. Hyung, we got to save Seohyun and Taeyeon!" Jonghyun exclaimed.


'But how are we gonna do that? We don't even have any supernatural powers of some sort.' Yonghwa thought with disappointment that he couldn't do anything.


"Hyung?" Jonghyun said with a worried voice.


Yonghwa just looked at him and sighed. "Jong Hy--- argghh!!!" He suddenly experienced ringing on both of his ears, making his vision unclear and moving in circles.
 

"Hyung?! What happened to you?! 

 

"AAAHHHHH!!! Jong... Hyun..." He couldn't see clearly anymore and his body became heavy that he could hardly move. Yonghwa fainted before Jong Hyun's eyes.
 

"Oh man! What's happening here?" Jonghyun tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter