Chapter 14

Close to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yuri summoned silhoutte soldiers on the ground to fight each one of them. Then encircled the whole place with fire.


"You can't run away now my friends." She said as she laughed evily.


Yonghwa and the others fought the silhouette soldiers and they noticed that they were stronger than the ones before.

"Oh man." Yuan exclaimed as he managed to defend himself from an attack. "You're thick."

Taeyeon realized that long rage attacks aren't really useful this time. She draws her daggers instead and prepared for a close combat.
 


On the other hand....

Seohyun woke up in a very dark place where she felt like she was floating on water. 
 

'Where am I...? .... Oh...that's right... I'm a burden after all.... It's better this way...' she thought and closed her eyes once again.


Flashbacks of what happen to her grandma, Tiffany and her fiance flashbacked on her mind and it made her gloomy even more.

'I can't save anyone... I'm useless... '
 


Chansung and Kuo were cornered by two silhouette guards. They looked at each other and signalled something.

"Let's do it bro." Chansung exclaimed and Kuo just nodded.

They did a fusion attack that vanished their enemies immediately in just a snap.

"Not bad bro!" Kuo said excitedly and highfived with Chansung.


Yuri noticed that her silhouette soldiers are starting to be beaten one by one. 

"Hey you!" she eyed Yonghwa who called her. "Is that all you've got?"

She smirked and released an all out attack of fire spears to them all at once.

Each of them managed to escape but it went after them still.

"You know, those won't stop chasing you until you're dead." Yuri said shortly. Still she was floating on air and smirking at them.

"Damn. Why now?! I should have gotten serious with combat training in the past." Jonghyun exclaimed as he ran and evaded the fire spears going after him. But then one spear wounded his right thigh and that made him caught with another spear wounding his left thigh. "Argh!! No!"


He was lying on the ground and another spear is about to pierce to him this time. Jonghyun was crossing his arms and just closing his eyes. He was surprised to be covered with a defense ball. "What's this? I'm floating?"


"You alright Jonghyun?" Yonghwa asked from the ground.

"Hyung? Is this from you? This is amazing!" Jonghyun replied happily.

"Stay there for a while." Yonghwa exclaimed as he looked out for the others.


The guardians worked together effectively to destroy the fire spears. They created a seal to transform them into ice and eventually breaking them. 


Yuri saw the power they have and she sneakingly summoned chains of fire to each one of them. 

Yuan saw it coming towards his brothers but he took the injury instead.

"Yuan!!" Kuo called out and went towards him immediately. His left arm was burned and the chain penetrated towards his abdomen.

"What were you thinking? You should have called us." Chansung exclaimed as he rushed towards him.

"Please... don't worry about me. Let's focus...on helping out the others." He said while aching with pain from his wounds. "The wounds will heal eventually."

"It'll take time for you to recover in this place since we are away from the temple." Kuo said. "Take this green herb for the mean time. We'll take it from here bro."

Little did they know, several fire spears are headed towards them that time and Chansung shielded them this time.

"Insu, the seal won't work unless the three of us summons it. Or else it'll be a weak one." Kuo said with worry upon his brother.

"It's okay. This is better than doing nothing, right? Plus we need to look out with each other."

Then someone suddenly went towards them. "Perhaps, I can help you."

"Master Wu!" 

"Chansung, I'll hold this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter