Going To Indonesia

The Rain (Temporary)

 

6 AM KST

 

“WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!” you yelled at them, entering their bedrooms one by one to wake them up. Suho is the first one to wake up, he helped you waking up the others.

“I’LL GIVE YOU 30 MINUTES TO GET READY, AFTER THAT WE HAVE TO HAVE A BREAKFAST AND THEN GO TO THE SM BUILDING!! PPALLI!!” you yell at them (again) this time like in the army.

You only sleep for 3 hours; you need to pack up their clothes until 3 AM, since there are TWELVE of them. And yes! You were having a sleep over at their dorm.

“Mei-mei, duizzhang is not waking up yet, should I wake him up?” Luhan asked,

“Ani, you can continue preparing your self, I’ll do that,” Luhan nodded,

 

“YAAA!! KREASEEEEE!! WAKE UP!!!” you yelled at him,

“Mmm, 10 minutes ok?” Kris said and sleeps again

“Aishh!! ANDWAE!! WAKE UP NOW!!” you shake his body, pull the blanket away, and shake him again,

“WAKE UP!!!!!”

An suddenly…Kris pulled your body into his, you’re now lying on his body, he hugged you tightly,

“YAAA!!! LET GO OF ME!! KRIS!! I’LL PUNCH YOU!! YAAA!!” you kept yelling at him, but he didn’t listen, suddenly…he makes you sleep on his arm beside him and hug you, you try to get up but what can you do? His body is way bigger than yours.

“Do you have to yell at me? When you wake me up? Can you use some sweet way? Huh?” Kris is talking but his eyes still unopened.

“A…yaaa let me go Kris, you need to get ready, and we’re going to Indonesia today, yaaa!!!”

Kris finally let you go, you stand up immediately just in case if he’s going to pull you again.

“Aigoo, arasseo, you don’t have to yell again ok? Now get out!” Kris said, my pleasure idiot!

 

At 6.35 AM KST

 

They’re ready, they having their breakfast now,

“I don’t know you can cook, Mijin-a~” Luhan said,

“Hehehe, not a pro but yeah I can.”

 

You’re now heading to the airport.

After 30 minutes of rides, all of you have arrived.

You look up for your oppa…he’s taking pictures with the pers, so you just wait for him.

 

“Mijin-a!!” Eunhyuk called your name,

“Ahh~~ Hyuk oppa!!” he hugged you; the other members did the same thing, hugging you. They’re like your older brothers, you’ve know them since they were on their trainee days with Donghae.

“Ahh~~ we miss you little Mijin,” Kangin said,

“I miss you too oppa, and all of you!! Kyaaa~~”

“This is what you’ve dreamed Mijin…going to Indonesia, am I right or what? Hahaha” Donghae said, he put his arm around your shoulder. The fans already knew you as Donghae’s little sister, so they won’t hurt you in anyways, the fans also knew that you already close with the SJ’s members, and the rest of SMTown’s members.

***