Entering a Whole New World (Again)

The Rain (Temporary)

 

*Note: You, Kai and Sehun in the same school, when you’re in High School. You’re born on 13 November 1993. You and Kai graduated first.

 

“The EXO’s members are going to entering the University!”

That’s the tagline of some articles on magazines and also online web.

 

“Yeah, it is the time for them to entering the collage, except Sehun. They’ve picked their own majors. They’re going to in the same Univeristy. We wont tell what University, until they begin their classes, and we hope the media and fans can respect that, and not bothering their school’s activities. Thank you.”

The SM Staff ended his statement.

 

“Woah~ you guys entering a whole new world again! Hahaha, I mean school is different now for you guys, since now every each of you are famous!” you said.

 

 

*You’re actually a Nuna for Sehun, but he insist that you have to call him ‘oppa’

 

“Well, Sehun-a must prepare for the final exam, so go to study now,” Suho said.

Sehun ask you accompany him to study, Luhan also came. *forever HunHan

 

***

 

“You know oppa? No matter how important this whole entertainment-sing-dance-and performance’s things are, its been always study who came first~”

 

“I know Mijin-a, that’s why we started this now~ We can’t hanging on in this world like forever, people would bored, new one would come,” Suho said, you two were talking in the living room, while the others is playing each other in their bed room. There’s a bit sad-tone in that voice.

 

“Hahaha~ of course, you guys are not going to be young forever, you guys aren’t vampires, are you? Hahaha. This is one of the reason why I really like to be close with you oppa, we have so many things in common, sometimes we think a same thing. You’re one of the people that always understand me.”

 

“Yeah~ that’s why we can be the best oppa-dongsaeng for a long time~” he put his arm on your shoulder, transfer his positive energy.

 

I knew it, he’s a best leader. This is only the beginning oppa…you have a long way to go…fighting

 

***

 

“Tomorrow is going to be my last day, being an assistant for EXO~” you said.

 

“MWO?!?!” everyone shouted.

 

“Aish!! Why need to scream?? Relax, you guys knew me already, got my number, you guys even know where I live, don’t over reacted please.”

 

“Then who will help us? Mei-mei?” Tao ask, his voice is just like a baby. Trying to act cute again and again huh. Not gonna work~

 

“C’mon, what are you? 4years old kid? Babies? You guys grown enough, so you’ll not need an assistant, beside, I feel like a nanny.” Yeah that’s true, I’m a nanny for 12 babies, gosh~

 

“Well, first-able, sorry for making you feel like that, we don’t mean that, well except Tao and Sehun. Second, she’s right boys, we still can see her whenever we want.” Xiumin mature-ly said. Tao stand up and hug you, the rest are following her hugging you. Kris left on the back.

 

“Don’t you wanna join this teletubbies’s stuff?” You ask. Chanyeol drag him, and Kris ended up join you and the others. You look at him and smile, he replied with one-big-bright-smile. That smile…

 

***