First Award and Sina Interview

The Rain (Temporary)

 

EXO’S FIRST AWARD!!

Its Monday, 17th September 2012

Early morning…

 

“C’mon!! Hurry up guys, you guys need to be ready for the red carpet live session!!” you yelled at them,

“Aigooo, arasseo~” the boys start to waking up and went to the bathroom.

*lets skip this part and get into the main part*

 

They just WON their FIRST award!

You look at them now; the M’s members are on the stage right now, giving their thankful speech.

They cried…all of them…even Kris…yeah...Kris that cold-hearted-pokerfaced-guy…actually Kris is a nice guy, but…Luhan tried to not to cry, but his tears just fell…

You take a deeper look to them; you can’t tell how proud you are to them right now. Once again you think that they deserve this thing. That’s worth it, their hard works, their passion, their energy, and everything they gave for this.

The K members also crying, happy tears…your eyes become teary, your first tear just fall…you remember that this is your first happy-tears…this is your tears that didn’t contains any pains, your happy tears.

They hugged each other, the fans take a pictures and videos of that, you even saw they’re crying too. You took many pictures and also videos of them, you captured the beautiful moment with your camera like non-stop *fangirl reaction >,<*

After giving some speech, they go back to the backstage, you wipe your tears away, the K members go to the backstage too and they hugged each other again…you also captured that beautiful moment. Once again your tears dropped out…

“Yaaa! Don’t you want to join us?” Kris asked, the others members waiting for your answer, you began to walk to them and the pull you into the group hug, you guys hugged each other. You can feel their happiness and the warm atmosphere around them that made you comfort. That was your first skinship with guys (after your mini-drama with Kevin and Fanny ended) well beside with donghae oppa, he hugged me all the time -_- you think.

You realize, that this relationship is not just between one friend to others, but its from brother to another brothers, brotherhood…they always be as ONE since the beginning.

“I’m so proud of you guys!!” you said cheerfully, and wiping your tears. There WILL be the time for the K members! And then for them as ONE as EXO…I believe that…

“Thanks little Mijin,’ Xiumin said, you nodded.

“You cry huh? HAHAHAHA” you laugh at Kris, when the others are busy doing something else,

“What so funny?? Its like not my first time crying like that…”

“I know, I’ve seen you crying before, look att your -face in the mirror now, hahaha look so different, you just showing your soft side, its been a long time since I saw you cry again, ahahaha I almost forget when is the last time I saw you cry…” Wopss I talked too much, haha it is not his first time to cry, I’ve seen his painful tears, his tired tears, his disappointed tears, his emotional tears and many kind of tears of him…hahaha including the happy tears, Ahh~ I remember his happy tears when they finally got the news that they’re going to do their debut…

“We’ve got so many things to talked Mijin-a…I miss you…”

‘Yoyoyooo!! What are you two still doing in here? Kris…go change, we are going to back to the hotel, and by the way, good job Mijin” the manager said, he’s just interrupt your little-sweet-conversation with Kris.

“Thanks Manager-nim~ I’m proud of my self too, ahaha and the members~”

 

Live Chat EXO K with Sina

 

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

 

Your next job is to bring the K members to Sina’s studio; they’re going to have a live chat! It’s the K’s first time~

The K members have their first ever live interview with sina. Your job is to accompany them, since the manager have to take care of the plane tickets. The M members take their time to meet their family.

“We’ll meet after the interview, arasseo?” you said to the M members. You and the EXO’s boys would have a lunch together.

*you can see what’s the interview about on youtube >,< I don’t really remember the conversation*

 

“You still doing that dancing-showering thing?” you asked Kai, he blushed. And D.O saw ‘that’…ahahaha KaiSoo are real huh?.

“You did remember everything didn’t you?” kai curious, you nodded.

“I still remember how annoying you are back there Kai…” you said,

“Kai? You should call me OPPA-O P P A! kkkk~ yeah I remember that you’re annoying too! Hahaha,”

“Mwo?? Me?? Aniya~~ ahahaha”

You two laugh each other, and start to bring back the old memories…warm atmosphere, this is fun, I’ve not talking to them since couple of months ago~ ahaha miss this kind of stuffs.

 

“What de…how can they can be so close? Hmm.”

 

***

After the interview, the manager said “Lets grab some food~”

You called the M members to tell them where to meet.

 

XXX Cina, VIP Room…

 

“What do you want to eat Mei-mei?” Xiumin ask. Xiumin or Kim Minseok is like your older brother same as Donghae, he always so careful to you since the first time you two met. You always be so respectful to the older ones.

“What do you recommended oppa?” you asked Xiumin.

You and the other start to ordering the foods.

“So~ Mijin-ssi…” Baekhyun starts the conversation,

“Don’t be so formal,” you said

‘Ok, call me oppa then, so, what do you do now? I mean are you a student? Or an employee?” they just crazy about those ‘oppa’s things aren’t they? They always want me to call them oppa -_-

“I’m in collage now OPPA, im taking the performing arts majority, I’m still 18 and a half, im not working, what I’m doing now is just for temporary~”

“Yeap! She just want to go to Indonesia with us, well actually its with Donghae sunbae,” Chanyeol added,

“You know, the SM’s staff offered Mijin to join ‘the team’ since Donghae sunbae join the company…” Suho said, Suho is the longest trainee between the others, *if I’m not mistaken, correct me when I’m wrong*

“You don’t have to talk about that again oppa, hahaha, anyway it’s a past~”

“You know? Mijin’s voice and dancing skills? Are very good, maybe better that your dancing skills Kai, and better than D.O-Baekhyun-Luhan-Chen-Xiumin and my voice, she’s absolutely great and born with talent!” suho is talking like he’s promoting you as ‘something’

“Hahaha, but why won’t you join the company? I mean that’s just what every girls dreams right?” Sehun asked,

“You could’ve be one of the SNSD’s members or f(x),” Chen added,

“Mmm…molla~~ hahaha, mmm…I guess I just don’t want to? Hmm I feel like I’m not ready for this entertainment’s things, being famous, known by people, nahh~ I still want to live as a ‘normal’ girl, not a superstar or something, maybe I’ll just work ‘behind the screen’”

“Hahaha, that’s rare~” Kai said.

“Yeah~ I’m one  of a kind~~ yoohoo~~” you said, everyone laugh.