About the Thing that Happened with KRIS

The Rain (Temporary)

- I'm gonna explain 'the thing' that we talked about at the chapter 3-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its an embarrassing moment for both of you, back there when EXO on their trainee days…

6months before EXO’s debut…

You were at the SM building-you came to see Donghae, you also visiting EXO members, they’re so busy with all debut’s stuffs, making Teasers and practicing…very very very busy…

One day…you entering a change room, it usually uses by the trainees after practice, some kind of shower room too…you’re in hurry, you need to get pee…

But suddenly…

“AAAAAAAA!!!” both of you and Kris yell at the same time, the towel that covered Kris just fell… you covered your eyes with your hands, OMG! If this even possible?? Gosh!! How could this thing happen to me?? Aigoo!!! You thought.

“OHMYGOD!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!” Kris yells at you and take his towel, put it back on, you didn’t answer, you were still shocked with what you just saw…a Kris…put some clothes Kris, darn it!

“I’m done; you can open your eyes now,”

You began to put your hands down and open your eyes slowly, he’s not anymore, fiuhh~~

“What are you doing in here?!?!” Kris asked you once again, but without yelling at you, you can feel embarrassy comes out from the way he talks, he feel so shamed, a girl just saw me , oh lord! What am I going to do now? How can I face this girl? I mean…she saw it…The whole package, or she’s not? Better if I ask her or just stay quite? God!! I’m so out of control…

“I-I’m really sorry, I don’t mean that, I-I just need to go the toilet and then…ehm don’t worry, I didn’t see anything, ehm…” the atmosphere feels so awkward, you both don’t talk, you two are thinking the same thing…this is embarrassing.

“How could you didn’t notice that someone is here?? ert!” Kris said arrogantly

“MWOYA? ert? What ert ha? It was an accident idiot! How can you call me ert?? You’re the one who being in this room, how could I notice that someone is in here while there is no sign at the door? HOW?? “ you yell at him a bit,

“YAA!! This is change room! And I’m about to put some clothes on after taking a shower, you could’ve just knock!”

“I HAVE TRIED! MAYBE YOU’RE NOT LISTENING TO IT! I EVEN YELL! DARN IT!”

You two are yelling each other, Kris kept calling you ert and you kept calling him idiot-moron and stuffs.

“What happened here?” someone is breaking the tensions; it’s the EXO’s members…OhMyGod! I’m doomed…can’t be even worse right, God take my soul now, please…

“What are you two doing in here? What’s up with the mess?” Suho ask,

“Hyung! Did she just saw you…buahahahahahaha!!!” Chanyeol laugh and everybody seems to understand what Chanyeol’s thinking and began to laugh, laugh like so hard, they hold their stomach and keep laughing with no voice they can’t even breath,

“Ya! Where’s the funny thing?! Stop laughing or I’ll punch all of you,” Kris said,

“Ok..ok…but its just so funny hyung, hahahaha” Tao keep laughing,

“Ok, guys, stop it, look at Mijin face, she’s so embarrassed…We’re sorry Mijin,” Suho said,

Kris is walking to the door, you’re following his steps, also the rest of the members too.

Since that, when you’re at the SM building, you avoiding to meet the EXO boys, especially Kris.

***