Mijin's Ideal Type

The Rain (Temporary)

 

“MWOYA?!?! YOU GUYS? IN THIS UNIVESITY?!? HOW?! GOSH!”

You screamed out loud when you see them in the Univeristy.

 

“Well…” Luhan tried to explain something, but it didn’t come up.

 

“We need to talk later, on EXO’s dorm! Gotta go now, beside, bunch of groupies of yours start to walk closer; I don’t wanna get killed, by those fans. Bye.”

 

Not far from you, someone is watching you.

 

***

 

In EXO-K’s floor. *their dorm is 2 apartments being one, the 1st floor is EXO-K’s and the 2nd one is EXO-M’s*

 

“So?????” You’re being impatient.

 

“Well, because we want to stay close with you, we chose the same university as yours. That was Kai hyung idea!” Tao said. Kai look at him with a death glare. How sweet, but c’mon. university is not going to be the same anymore.

 

The whole picking university things are over. You guys now have a different conversation.

 

“So, Mei-mei, what is your ideal type?” Luhan suddenly ask,

 

“Why you asking?” you ask curiously.

 

“Nothing, just wanna know~ maybe I can find one for you?”

 

“Well…it depends what do you guys wanna know?”

 

“Everything?”

 

“Aish, ok. Well, he have to be smart, good at sports, can play some instruments specially guitar, a lovely guy, nice, polite, have a sense of humor, he have to look calm and cool in every situation, but not careless. Well I want a guy who completes me. He has to have a bright-warm-charming smile.”

 

And Tao randomly smile like an idiot.

 

“Yaa~ what is the smile for?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Its not like that oppa, its scarring me, one more thing a like a guy who be himself.” You said to Tao and everyone is laughing at him. While Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O and Kai trying to act cool, you glare at them,

 

“Stop acting cool, it doesn’t suits for you, well except Kai oppa. Hahaha. Don’t pretend! I don’t like fake things~”

***