That Smile

The Rain (Temporary)

 

He replied with one-big-bright-smile

 

That smile…

 

The first time you saw that smile is when they (EXO) got the news that they’re going to make their debut…and then when they’re doing their debut stage and promotions, then they knew that the got fans that support them and love them and also care about them. Then when they having their quality times together OT12, laughing and doing silly things. That’s his precious smile. Lots of people known his as the king of Poker Face, or cold-faced guy, BUT when he smiled…people will lose words, be charmed by his charming smile, its hypnotizing! Be prepared for that.

 

Only people that really knew him well, who can describe his emotions by his face, most of his expression is flat, except something made him happy.

 

***

 

“Blown away by my smile?” Kris asks, Wha…really Kris?! Really?!

 

“Who said that? Your mother?” What? Where the hack those come from? Zzz he’s annoying!

 

“HA-HA, but sure, my mother would said that~ you did right? You always miss my smile, am I right or what?” oh no~ Kris is bragging again~~

 

“Aigoo~~ you’re a mind reader or…”

 

“AHA! That’s mean yes!  La-la-la-la~”

 

“Keep talking jackass. I’m leaving!”

 

“Let me drop you home~”

 

“No, please don’t be so kind, Donghae oppa is picking me up, *car sound* oh that’s him~”

 

***

 

“You didn’t drive by yourself did you?” Please say no…

 

“Of course I don’t, I’m with Hyukjae, wae?” Thank God!

 

“Good night Mijin-a! Take care~”

 

“Bye Guys, take care too! Do not fight!”

 

“Can’t promise you that~ hahaha!”

 

“Tao oppa!”

***