A Plan to go to Indonesia

The Rain (Temporary)

 

 

After 4 days of vacation in L.A, you and Donghae have to come back to Korea, because Donghae have to prepare himself for the next SMTown Live show.

“Let’s go…” Donghae said and pull your arms.

At the plane…

“So, where’s the next destination of SMTown Live Show?”

“In Indonesia, wae?”

“Aniya, can I come?”

“Mwo? Wae? For what?”

“Molla, I just need some extra vacation, beside next semester begin next month, I have a month for doing nothing, and I don’t want to join eomma’s things, not really my style if you know what I mean, I can help you…with anything…pleasepleasepleasepleaseeeee….” You use your puppy eyes on him and gave him a little bbuing-bbuing, you know that its his weakness, he can’t stay watching you doing bbuing-bbuing with those puppy eyes, and he nodded,

“Let see what I can do, but don’t put your hopes to high…”

“YES!! Hahahaha, okok…don’t worry, thank you so much!! Aaaa sarangahe oppa!!” you gave him a hug, one tight hug.

***

[Donghae’s POV]

I’ve never seen her like this before, she is now a broken pieces and I hate that, she’s like the happiest girl I’ve ever know…and seeing her like now…aniya, I can’t help it.

“Can my sister come with us to Indonesia?” I said to manager hyung,

“Mwo? Are you crazy donghae-ssi? We could not just bring anyone into this business,” manager hyung said,

“Well, she’s not just anyone, beside she’s now in collage and she’s taking Music major, please…don’t you feel like she can be useful?”

“Excuse me, sorry for interrupting, but we need one more person to help the EXO’s team…its like there are TWELVE of them…we could not lose one person…” the coordi noona said, just IN time! Hahaha,

“Ok, your sister can come, but only if she would help the EXO’s team, we have much enough in our team, how about that? That’s all I can do…take it or leave it…”

“OK-ok…she’s in, I’ll tell her, but what’s her job? Make it clearer,”

“Easy, she’s just like EXO’s assistant, take of them and if they need anything your sister should help them, that’s easy…you know assistant’s jobs right?”

I nodded, yes! Hahaha she would be so happy to know that she could come, but…the assistant part…nah…I can’t really tell how she is goin’ to react…

***

[Author’s POV]

“JINJJA?! KYAAA!!! Oppa!! Saranghae!! Neomu jeongmal saranghae!! Aaaa~~” you yell at him happily and hug him,

“But…there’s one thing…” Donghae say, you stop shaking his body and look at him with confused look, Donghae begin to continue his lines,

“…you see…the EXO’s team need one more person to help them handle everything, sooo let’s called you assistant dongsaeng, since you’re younger than the maknae Sehun or Tao, beside you already know them…how’s that? That’s the only choice you had, take it or leave it…” Donghae copied what manager said. You know what Donghae’s talking about for sure.

When Donghae’s still become one of the trainers, you often brought him foods and then you met Suho, and the others too…you’ve meet them since they’re on their trainee days, you close with them, well not really…but still… You’ve become one of the Super Junior closest person too since their trainee days.

You finally nodded, after all, I’ve known them before, its not going to be that awkward right?

 

“Well good then, you have to start working from tomorrow, you’ll meet them at the SM’s building, at 7 AM ok?”

“What, tomorrow? But…”

“No but, we have a deal right?”

“Aishh…arasseo…”