Being an Assistant for TWELVE Boys

The Rain (Temporary)

 

SM Building

“There you are, let me take you to their practice room,” Donghae said,

“Hello Mijin-ssi, long time no see~ how are you?” the coach trainer greeting you, you’ve meet him before, when Donghae’s still become a trainee,

“Ah, Kang sseosangnim, I’m fine, thank you, how about you? You look even healthier, now with EXO huh? Kkkk~”

“I’m fine too, ahaha you know how could I can’t be healthy when I have to dance almost every day? Yeap, its EXO now, well, Super Junior has their times with me, and now they don’t really need me, hahaha, since EXO is a rookie they need more lesson…”

“Who said we don’t need you huh? Hahaha” Donghae say,

“No one hahaha, well ok lets talk again later, Mijin come with me, you have tons of work, see you later Donghae,” Donghae nodded, he leave you with Kang sseosangnim.

“Come on in~,”

***

“Hello boys~” Mr. Kang said,

“Oh…Annyeong coach~,”

“Yaaahh~ you made it sounds like we were on some sports camp, hahaha, so let me introduce you to your new temporary assistant, Mijin,”

“Annyeong, Lee Mijin imnida, nice to meet you all again…”

“Again? Wait…are you that little Mijin? Donghae sunbae’s sister? Am I right or what?” Chanyeol said, You always missed his heavy voice, its so funny when he have that cute face combine with heavy voice like that, when people didn’t hear him talking yet, people would shock and speechless when they finally hear something that comes out from his mouth, he remembers me? Well, Its not an awkward meeting…lets see what’s going to happen next…shall we…

“You are that little Mijin right? Ahahaha how are you? You’ve grown so much huh? You look mature and of course you look prettier…hihihi” that laugh…hahaha his heavy voice can melt all girls in the whole world!

“You remember me?” You ask awkwardly,

“Of course, why would I forget someone like you? Ehm,” after saying that Chanyeol blushed.

“Oh well, hahaha, I’m fine as you can see. What do you expected? I stay like a little girl? Hahaha, thanks by the way, its so kind of you…”

“Anyway, hi Suho-D.O-Baekhyun-Kai-Sehun-Tao-Xiumin-Lay-Luhan-chen-oppa, and Kris,” your voice change a bit when you mentioning Kris’s name, you turn back all your memories with them, when you talk and laughing with them…until that accident with Kris happen…

“Hey you little jinnie, you know we didn’t saw you after that….” Before D.O can finish his lines, Kris said “Ehm,” You realize that Kris still remember that thing too…Aish! How embarrassing, one moment I thought he already forgets that, but seems like I’m completely wrong.

“Ok, enough for the little chit-chat, lets finish the practice today and you guys can talk whatever you want, chapchap~” Mr. Kang said, the music is played and EXO’s members begin to create the dance formation, its MAMA song, you always hear it, you bought their album both of K and M version, deep down in your heart you’re a fangirl of them. You’re happy seeing them like now, remembering their hard times on their trainee days, seeing them like now–preparing for their performances on real stages, make you even prouder to them. You came to their showcase, both in Korea and China also came to see their debut stage.

***

“Take this guys, you look so tired,” You said, you gave them a towel one for each member and also a water,

“Gomawo mei-mei,” Tao said, you nodded, the rest of them said thank you to you too, well except Kris, and can he be a little bit nicer? Argh!

“The practice for today is done, you are free now, see ya tomorrow,” Mr. Kang said and then pass the exit door.

The EXO’s members stand and walk closer to you,

“So…tell me about your life…little Mijin~” Sehun said,

“Aigoo, our ages not that far, I’ll think about it later…” they laugh,

“Look, I don’t want to be rude, but for now…I don’t believe in any friendship things, you don’t have to ask why, but we’ll take these whole things slowly, and now I’m your assistant, what do you want me to do?” You ask, the EXO’s members dropped their jaw down, this isn’t like her at all…what happened to her?  D.O thought.s

“Come to our dorm and help us to clean all the messy things,” Chanyeol said,

“Ok, let’s go, I’ll drive, since we need more than one van,”

“Wait, I’m the one who will drive” Suho offered,

“Aniya~ it can’t be happening, oppa need to take a rest, “

“You called him oppa! Its confirmed! You should call us oppa too~~” Chanyeol said,

“Mwo? Bu…”

“No buts…its an order, you said you’re our assistant right?” D.O added

“Aishh, sue me for saying that thing before, now I’m regretting it! Darn it,”

***

“AIGOOO! What a mess!!” you yelled at them,

“Hahaha, that’s why we need you~” Chanyeol said,

“Aigoo, jinjja?? Oppa you’re so mean, I’m your assistant! Not your maid, ckckck,”

“What do you do as an assistant? Help us right? What’s maid do? Help us too, I see no different at all~” Kris said teasingly.

“Mwo? Aishh, ara~”

You start to clean the mess, start from the bedrooms, the kitchen, the living room until the costume room, So many goddamn rooms! Ah there’s like TWELVE of them, I shouldn’t forget that.

“You need a help?” D.O asked,

“YES PLEASE, omo where have you been huh? Anyway can you help me to put these pillows on the bed? And arrange them ok?” you said, D.O nodded.

You two cleaning the room with a fun talk, both of you start to talk about the past and all those silly things that happened.