Can We Just Forget That Happened?

I Just Can't Let You Go

Chen's POV

So we arrive at my apartment where Luhan, Xiumin, and I live. They help me to my room, and Soyou is basically acting like my nurse for the rest of the day.

"I'm fine you guys! You guys better get back to your classes. I don't want you missing anything important." I say with a groan as Soyou comes in with a batch of soup that she just so happened to make.

"No! We're staying here to take care of you. Who knows what Kris could be planning? He might have some spy come in and maybe kill you!" Luhan exaggerates and I roll my eyes. 

"Look, Kris is smarter than that. He knows better than to try and come close to the apartment. And plus, if he did send someone to kill me, we have something called a Huang Zi Tao." I say with a nod.

"H-Huang Zi Tao!?" Soyou interjects, "That crazy guy who beat up a whole gang and walked away without a scratch!? Rumours have it that he used his bare hands to beat them all up... And that half of them are still recovering today!" she's shocked by that and the three of us just laugh.

"Okay. We don't really want this getting out, but that's sort of exaggerated. Although the bare hands thing is pretty true, the guys he beat up all good. Although they transferred over to another university." Xiumin replies as he takes a seat next to me.

We hear someone's ringtone and Luhan goes out to answer the call. "I'm gonna take this guys.." he says checking the caller ID then walking out. I hear Xiumin yawn next to me and he rubs his eyes.

"Go take a nap man. I'll be fine. Soyou and Dasom'll be here." I say and all he does is nods and heads to the living room.

I'm left in the room with Soyou and Dasom and they're both talking to each other. I don't say much, but all I do is look over at Dasom. She's gotten even more beautiful the last time I've seen her... It's been months seeing the girl face to face like this.

A few months earlier...

"Hey jagi~" I hear a sweet voice call out for me. I then feel a soft hand take mine and someone wrap their arms around mine. The smell of lavenders and roses fills my senses as the figure giggles, "I missed you babe~" she says.

I look over to see, Dasom. How beautiful she looked in her white sundress. Her raven black hair was left in soft curls. Her large, beautiful eyes staring straight into mine. Her sweet beautiful pink lips that curved into that perfect smile. She was just... Beautiful. And no one could deny that. And I was glad she was mine. 

She leans her head on my shoulder, "Jongdae-ah~ Where are we going?" her voice is all light and giggly.

"Nowhere..." my voice is instantly serious. 

She turns to me, her expression serious, "W-what's wrong?"

I stop. Examining her gentle and sweet features, her large, doe eyes, the soft pink lips that I just so love to kiss, her cute button nose. She had such pale and fair skin, almost like Snow White. And I was nothing but her dwarf, "D-dasom-ah...." I take her hands in mine, "I think... We need to... Stop this..."

"Stop this? Stop what? You and I?" she was alarmed by the sudden news.

"I'm...sorry Dasom. But. I'm sorry." I look down, not daring to face her. I could hear her sniffles and I was imagining her crying right now, tears streaming down her doe eyes.

"I hate you..." she blurts and then I hear the clicking of her heels grow faint. And soon I was left alone. Heartbroken and alone. 

"I'm sorry..." I whisper.

Now....

"Can we... Just forget that ever happened?" I blurt out. The pain of the breakup was still tugging at my heart, I look at her and she just sat there. Not saying a word.

"The breakup? Or you and I?" she asks after a long moment of silence.

"You and I...."

"No." I look at her, "What if I still love you?

"Then... I'm sorry. Because I don't."

 


HEEEEEY.

RUSHED CHAPTER.
SORRY.

BUSY BUSY WITH SCHOOL.

FINISHED THIS IN MY FRIEND'S HOUSE.


GATTAH GO BAI ;A;