Surprise Date!

I Just Can't Let You Go

Soyou POV

"Oh my god.." I touched the ends of my hair. I looked absolutely.. different. My hair was now a darker shade of brown, and most of the gunk in my hair was gone. He also washed the make up off of my face and added something more y. I had a darker eyeliner and my eyes seemed much more seductive than cute. My lips had an almost neutral purple lipstick on them, and my eyes had a light shade of brown and black on them. Was that really me?

"Seeing as how you were wearing such cute things earlier. I thought that since you were going to have a new look, why not go y?" he whispered raising his eyebrows with a smirk. My hair too. It was much shorter and rather than it being curly, it was straighter, although it had a natural curve to frame my face. I couldn't believe that the once supposedly cute and innocent me, could look like this. This woman in front of me.

Baekhyun moved his face away from my shoulder and went over to a rack of clothes that someone came in with. He takes out some edgy looking clothing, and hands them to me, "From now on I'm going to be your fairy godmother. If you need anything that involves styling just come to me, and I'll be sure to help you." he gives me a wink and I just take the clothes with a nod.

Jongdae POV

It had already been a few hours and I didn't see how long it can take for someone to get fixed up. It was already dark and Xiumin and Luhan decided to head back to their respective homes. I decided to stay here since I didn't want to leave Soyou alone, and plus, I was just that much of a gentleman.

"Jongdae~!" I looked up to see Baekhyun running towards me arms flailing in the air with a large and gleeful smile on his face, "I fifnished fixing her up~" he said wrapping his arms around my neck and jumping onto my lap, "She's just changing into some clothes I gave her since I don't want her to be walking home.. in whatever the hell she was wearing earlier. But I'm sure you'd love it." 

I just nod. I feel the ends of my mouth moving upward to form a smile. Baekhyun was one of those really intimate and loving people, those who really liked skinship too. I'm sure whoever he'd end up with must have to have the same likes he does when it comes to such things, and I just really loved the guy. I gave him a pat on the head, and it didn't seem that both of us minded that we were two grown men hugging each other in a not so manly way.

When I looked up and away from Baekhyun I swore my eyes must have poppped out of my head, "Oh my god.."

It was Soyou. Her hair was cut evenly, and it was now a darker shade of brown, her make up was done so well, and rather than looking cute and innocent like before. She looked more sophisticated, despite her face looking shy, there was something about her, that made anyone and everyone's eyes turn towards her. 

"So, how do I look?" she asks shyly doing a slow turn for me. I took in the beautiful sight before me, her nice curves, her long legs, that soft looking skin og hers... Oh god! What the hell was I thinking??? That's Soyou! God.. I felt heat pooling into my cheeks and quickly shook my face and slapped away the intruding red on my face .

"Gorgeous! I knew it would fit you well." Baekhyun squealed standing up and walking over to her dusting some nonexistent dust that might have made its way to the ten step she took to get here, he had a large grin on his face. Obviously trumphant over the feat of fixing her up.

Soyou POV

I gave him a shy smile and turned over to Jongdae who had a dazed look on his face. Baekhyun nudged me toward him and gave me a nod. I just nodded back and walked over to him, Baekhyun also trailing behind, "So, where's Luhan and Xiumin?" I asked, obviously nervous and shy at seeing him see me like this.

"O-oh. The both went home. How about I bring you back to your apartment now?" he asked.

We heard a groan from behind us to see Baekhyun rolling his eyes, "Both of you. Date. Now." he pushes us until we are both outside the salon, and hands Jongdae a piece of paper, "Here. I asked the assistant to make reservations at a restaraunt for you two, and to send the bill to me. There's a car outside waiting for you to bring you to the place and then I have suggestions as to where you two should go after the restaraunt. Now get out of my sight and go on a date you two!" he explains to the both of us before slamming the door in our face.

We turned to each other and shrugged, "Should we.."

"Yeah I think we should. Don't want Baekhyun going on a rampage on us." he says with a nod and we both head to the car.


A quick chapter filler for y'all ^^ Wanted to update more. The next chapter will be on the two's date :D hahaha. So look forward to it. Subscribe, comment (please guys... I need you to comment more... Please. Even just a simple fighting, or something. Just please ;; A ;; I need it..), upvote, and suggest to your friends if you liked this chapter!

Also, I was thinking of making an exogeneration fic. What do you guys think? And what pairings do you wanna see.

I know I wanna see some KrisSica, and maybe SunHun? Not sure what the popular pairings are, but give me your suggestions! :D Thanks!