Ah!

I Just Can't Let You Go

Kris POV

I'm still fuming. Even if it's been a few days since the incident, I'm still pissed as hell. Being in the same department, we pretty much see each other at least once or twice every day. Sometimes I see her rom a distance and it just so happens she does too. Then again, who wouldn't notice me? I'm the great and almighty Kris.

Okay. That's a total exaggeration. But still, I'm popular, I'm hot, I'm y. Girls wanna get with me. Who would wanna break up with me?

My eyes land on the person who answers my question. I look over at her and see that's she's with someone. Woah. When did she get a girl friend? Last thing I saw was that she was usually with her loser guy friends. 

Anger starts to boil in my stomach thinkin about the who stole my girl, Jongdae. Damn that guy. If it weren't for him, Soyou would probably still be with me. 

I feel someone drape their arm around me, and the only person tall enough to do so is Chanyeol. 

"Heeeeey~!" he looks at me with that weird, derp face that girls seem to find attractive. What the hell is so cool about it? 

I scoff and turn back to them, "Hey."

"Why so serious Ben Ben~?" he pokes me in the side and I glare at him, he looks over to where I was once looking and chuckled. I swear that his voice box is someone else's. His voice is too damn good for that face of his, "I see you're still interested in her my friend." 

"Pft. Interested? Nah. I just wanted to see whether or not she crying her eyes out now that she's no longer with me." I roll my eyes and cross my eyes.

"Oh really~?" he pokes me again, "You know, she looks happier without you. Especially now that she has a pretty y friend there." I break my gaze and looks over at Chanyeol who's drooling at her friend like a wolf drooling over meat. "Damn she's got a nice . And thos-" I smack him and he starts laughing. 

"I don't wanna hear it damn it! Keep that to yourself." I frown and begin following Soyou. 

He follows after me and is still laughing, "Sorry sorry. But you know me, I'm a wolf when it comes to y girls like those."

"More like an alien." I scoff and sigh seeing Soyou off into the girls bathroom.

"So what's your plan man?" 

I raise an eyebrow, waiting for the girls to come out, "What do you mean by plan?"

"Plan," he begins, "you know, you are going to get her back right?"

"Maybe...  Maybe...." I ponder on that. What IS my plan? I thought that she might want to come back to me, but she still hasn't. Usually women by now are practically begging to get back with me and I'd just break it off days after. There's gotta be a reason she isn't coming ba- 

I growl thinking about the name, "Jongdae." 

Chanyeol looks at me and raises an eyebrow, "Hm?"

I shake my head and dismiss him and start running. "H-Hey w-where are you going?" he calls out.

"I'm going to go find someone!" I exclaim.

"O-okay!" he sounds confused by my sudden action, but I don't care if he thinks I'm crazy. He's always gonna be crazy to me anyway. 

Soyou POV

Dasom and I walk out of the bathroom and begin walking towards our next class. Seeing as we're both taking the same course, it was only right that I her until she wants to go on her own. I didn't really understand the logic of a y and popular girl (from the glares and howls she's gotten I could tell that she's pretty popular) hanging out with a boring person? I don't know. Most girls usually stay the hell away from me, one reason is, the thing between Kris and I. The story of that circulated and I've been on everyone's hit list for having the guts to hit Kris like that. 

Hey, at least Chen's got his own fangirls to protect him. 

Which leads me to another thing, since the guy's got his own fan club, it seems like the entire female population of my uni hate me. Why does God bless and curse me like this? 

I sigh, "So, who exactly is this person that recommended me to show you around?"

"Oh~! It was... Hm. Do you know someone named Baekhyun?" 

I was about to answer when a girl screamed, "Oh my god! It's Dasom from Sistar!" she runs towards me and Dasom and I'm just confused as hell... Sistar? Whhat is that? Some band?

Dasom just smiles and waves at the girl. The girl runs towards her and her friends follow, I see her begin giving them autographs and pictures and on their way back to their respective classes and what not, they all glare at me and ask questions like, "Why is she hanging out with her?" and the same routine I get with Chen. 

Why me? 

Oh lord why me? I feel like just isolating myself in my apartment and just never coming out cause I always seem to attract the popular people when in turn, I NEVER ASKED FOR THEM. It's only cause of them people are treating me like crap. God... Why can't I have a normal friend that isn't popular and is just like me? Average. God why? WHY!? 

"Anyway, it seems that you do. Judging by your expression earlier." she giggles and I just nod, "He said that you are a good friend of his and that you're really cool~!" she exclaims with a giggle.

"O-oh really?" I asked raising an eyebrow. It might be a bit stupid, but people don't usually say things like that about me. They're usually like, 'Oh that Soyou and whatever, but I don't want to get into too much detail about that right now. "T-that's good..."

"That's grand~! It means you get to meet a lot of celebrities in that salon~ And maybe Baekhyun can give you free haircuts and styling tips and all that~" she goes on. I just sigh.

"Whatever...." I say.

We enter our classroom to see all the students gathered by the windows, shouting and talking about something. I look at Dasom who just shrugs and we both head over to the windows pushing people out of our way and looking out. But the things I see outside shock me.

 

"JONGDAE!" 

 

_______________________________

A/N

Hey guys ^^ I haven't had an author's note in qute a while, but this is the plae where I get to meet my fellow readers c: And I wanted to say thank you to all my new subscribers and it makes me so happy to see people subscribing to me every time I log in. I was thinking of putting up another story, but I'm not sure cx 

Does anyone have any suggestions? Horror? Romance? Comedy? Anything? 

I was thinking of making one similar to The Purge? Or maybe a Hunger Games related one. It really depends on which one I can get my creative juices flowing in.

 

OH And happy summer to those who are out of school :) I got back into school three weeks ago and let me tell you, my first year is like hell ; ; but high school is fun though :) We have games during our class times and it's hella fun hihihi~!

Enjoy your summer guys~!