Bleach Cosplayers (No. 6: Cosplaying)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

“Junsu!”

Junsu looks up from one of his most favorite graphic novels, Bleach, and sees his best friend Yoochun walking up to him with a wave and sitting on the desk in front of him. Junsu smiles and bookmarks the page he is on.

“I didn’t see you after our encounter, Su. Where’d you go?” Yoochun pouts, earning a soft chuckle from Junsu.

“I had a headache to I headed home.” He smiles weakly, happy for Yoochun’s concern and attention.

“Really? You looked fine… Oh well, you’re okay now, right?” Yoochun asks again in concern, just in case.

Junsu nods in reply, “I’m fine now. Don’t worry. How was the prom for you? Got to know Yoonji a little bit more?” He adds, feeling that same pang of jealously at the mention of Yoochun’s date the previous night but ignores it. Again.

Yoochun flashes a wide grin and nods in response. “It was awesome. We talked and I met her friends too. They told me a lot about her, some things that she’s too shy to tell me. Did you know she plays the flute? That is so cute.” Yoochun blabbers on about his date, telling about other stories of what happened the previous night. Junsu tries his best to listen but hearing about someone else from his best friend’s mouth somehow hurts him, even though their relationship status is not even official.

As of yet.

Even so, Junsu nods at the appropriate times and even forces smiles here and there, trying his ultimate best to give his crush full attention.

“So yeah.” Yoochun grins then averts his eyes to Junsu’s graphic novel on his hands. “Ah, I see you’re reading Bleach now. Finally decided to read what I recommended to you?” Junsu looks at the graphic novel in his hands and smiles. Finally, they are talking about something that they are both interested in.

“Yeah. It’s really good, like you say it is. Look how far I’ve gotten!” Junsu exclaimed, showing the graphic novel’s book number proudly, earning a surprised look on Yoochun’s face.

“Oho, I guess you’re really into it now.” Yoochun laughs, “Wait until you read the next book, Su. It’ll make you tear up like it did to me.”

“Bwo? It’s not that bad, is it?” Junsu bites his lip in worry and Yoochun laughs again.

“I don’t know; you tell me when you’ve read it already. Anyways, since we’re in this topic, why don’t we discuss about what to cosplay this year? For that convention we always go to.” He grins then puts on his thinking cap, well not literally. “Any ideas on who to go as?”

Junsu thinks for a while then chuckles to himself. “How about as Bleach characters? You can be Ichigo. I want to be Kon!” Junsu pumps his fist to the air with Yoochun laughing.

“Sure! That’s not a bad idea, Su.”

Junsu grins widely, the happiest he has ever been since the past two weeks. Finally, he’s able to get Yoochun’s full attention on him, something that he was not able to for quite a while since Yoochun started to look at women.

‘I wonder if you ever feel the same way I am feeling for you…’ Junsu wonders to himself, while he smiles back at Yoochun as he, once again, blabbers on and on about their favorite anime.

-----

“Junsu. May I just say that you are the best Kon I have ever seen in my whole life.” Yoochun chuckles upon meeting Junsu at the park, one of their most treasured places since childhood since they always used to play at this park’s playground. Junsu looks at himself; he’s wearing what seems like a mascot costume of Kon, a yellow and orange furred lion in the anime Bleach. Except, Junsu is holding onto the head for a while to give himself some fresh air until they both arrive to the venue.

Yoochun, on the other hand, is wearing a black robe with a white belt wrapped around him. A wooden sword that looks like it is custom made hangs on Yoochun’s shoulder and an orange colored wig sits atop Yoochun’s head, covering his dark hair.

“Do I really?” Junsu laughs along with his best friend. “I just got this online… It’s cool, isn’t it?” Junsu adds with a grin on his face.

“Cool? It’s awesome! The head is just wow.” Yoochun chuckles to himself, admiring the costume his best friend is wearing. “Let’s go, Su! Let’s show those people how awesome we look!” Yoochun grins, draping an arm around Junsu’s shoulders and leading him to the venue.

Junsu mentally rejoices. And they both laugh together and talk endlessly about anything that interests them as they made their way to the convention.

~~~~~

Once again, I updated very late OTL Oh wells... At least I posted up something ^^"

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this! Please anticipate the next one which will be up tomorrow :3
I'm a little excited about the next prompt XD

 

♥,
-the-badguy-or-hero-