Thank You for the Ice Cream! (No.2: Eating ice cream)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

“Trick or treat!”

“Oh my, what lovely and cute looking animals you both are! A bunny rabbit and a—“

“I’m a sheep! Baaaaa!” Both newly found friends giggle to each other, Junsu’s hand on his mouth as he laughs softly. The woman laughs along then retrieves a bucket of candy, offering it to the little boys.

“Here. Take as many as you both like!” She smiles and the boys quickly reach in and take whatever their hands can hold, stuffing them into their bag of delicious chocolates and sweet treats. They both smile brightly to the sweet lady then bow altogether.

“Thank you!” They both exclaim in harmonized voices then turn around to walk to the next house. Together, they continue going from door-to-door to add more candy into their growing collection.

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to finish this…” Junsu murmurs as he peeks into his bag of sweet treats. ‘Hey! Look! Skittles!” He adds excitedly, giggling as he picks a small bag of Skittles and showing them to Yoochun. Yoochun chuckles at how cute Junsu is acting.

“Will you be eating that first?” Yoochun asks. Junsu shrugs and drops the Skittles back into his bag.

“Maybe. I see some chocolates in here too! Maybe I’ll eat those first… So hard to choose!” He laughs, Yoochun laughing along with him and nodding in agreement.

“Let’s go back and find our ummas in the park. I think we got enough for today.” Yoochun suggests and together, they walk back to the direction of the park; a skip or two here and there. They finally reach their destination and Junsu hurriedly runs to his mother, jumping into a tight hug and squealing in joy. Yoochun chuckles and does the same to his mother.

“Did you have fun, little Chunnie? I told you you’ll look so cute in that costume!” Yoochun’s mother playfully pokes her son’s nose and giggles, earning a small blush and a small smile from her son. “Your new friend looks cute, too! Both of you look so adorable!” She squeals with a grin.

Yoochun laughs and shows his mother his bag full of treats. “Look, umma! Candy! Want some?” He grins and his mother laughs again.

“Oh, dear, how sweet! Umma will get some later. Kaja, let’s go home.” She smiles and holds onto her son’s hand protectively.

Yoochun smiles at his mother then looks back at Junsu and his mother, still tight in a warm hug. He smiles wider at the sight then tugs lightly onto his mother’s hand.

“Umma. Can I have ice cream with Junsu? I feel like some ice cream. Please?” He pleads and grins cheekily, something that always makes everything he requests go his way. His mother chuckles and nods, not able to resist her son’s wishes especially with that grin.

“Alright. Go invite him and his mother with us then. Why, this will be a perfect opportunity for us mothers to chit chat.”

Yoochun quickly jogs to Junsu and his mother, a big smile plastered on his face.

“Junsu. Let’s go have some ice cream! Junsu’s umma can come too!” He smiles up at Junsu’s mother. “Kaja!”

Junsu’s eyes widens at the mention of ice cream, another one of his most favorite treats besides chocolate and Skittles, then looks up at his mother.

“Can we go, umma? Ice cream!” He squeaks in glee, earning a small giggle from his mother.

“Alright. Let’s join them.” She smiles at Junsu’s clapping of excitement and joy, following after the two boys laughing at their own little boy jokes as the four of them reach the ice cream shop. Upon seeing the shop, they rush inside and plaster their faces and  palms on the glass display. Their eyes grow big like saucers at the different, delicious-looking flavors the shop offers.

Yoochun chooses his favorite flavour: cookies and cream, and watches Junsu struggle to pick his. his ice cream, Yoochun observes Junsu’s pouty face, his plump bottom lip slowly popping out even more as he decides what he wants.

Finally, Junsu settles with bubble gum flavour and happily , approaching Yoochun with a smile.

“Thank you for the ice cream!” They both grin at their mothers.

~~~~~

Hello hello~!

Second one-shot is up! This time, it's about 250+ words longer XD But somehow, I'm still not satisfied with it...
Oh well! I plan to write more and more in the future chapters :]

Thank you for those who subscribed and commented! It truly means a lot XD

Hope you also enjoyed this chapter~! Please anticipate a lot more fluff and, yeah, YooSu :P


-the-badguy-or-hero-